*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Josephine- my dr always checks levels when he first tests.. If the levels are high then he doesn't check any more.. He only checked again because they were low

SKEET.. AWESOME! I just knew everything was ok. Judging by the levels, I would say you are probably about 4-5 weeks, can't wait till they confirm for you.

JO, I am worried because it was difficult to be accurate with the temps and catching OV due to fever and meds. We can't "BD" so I had to go forward with set up times of "donations" so I just want to not be worried that I OVd at wrong time due to sickness... FXD Can't wait till doc can confirm for you :dust:

Yay skeet - a ticker! We can keep track on your progress :)

Josephine - when are you expecting the results back?! Exciting!

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my dr he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we BD !) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

Oh I see Mrs.MM You're worried you didnt guess ov date accurately cos your temps were off?

Expecting results friday hopefully she said 2-3 days and i handed it in wednesday morning (cos I wanted to use fmu lol) so Im hoping friday cos if it comes back pos I can get out of the progesterone blood test! If not friday I may have to wait till monday I suppose! I reckon I will have to wait till monday tho.

Yay skeet - a ticker! We can keep track on your progress :)

Josephine - when are you expecting the results back?! Exciting!

Wilsey- what should I set my ticker at?? 4 weeks?? lol that is the only reason I havent put it up cause I have no idea!! As Josephine said I could be 4 or 5 weeks...:shrug:

I think put it as 5 weeks and then you can just change it need be! You might be further along than you think.

Exciting!! :)

Hehehe yes! I love seeing where people are in their pregnancy :)

I just want to put it out there. Im tired of being fat! I have been on a diet since October 8th when I stepped on a scale and it read 308.4. COMPLETELY HUMILIATING! I am so determined to be onehundred-something pounds. Even 199. As of today I am at 299, so ive lost 9.4 lbs. I need a buddy. Anyone on here need to lose some poundage with me? I need a buddy and a motivator. Im just slowly getting depressed with my weight... I want a BIG FAT ME TO B-F-P!!! :cry:

5 weeks would be nice!! Kind of hope that is where I am..last week the conception indicator had said 1-2 weeks..( which is 3-4) this week it said 2-3 ( which is 4-5) So there is a good chance that I am at 5 weeks. I"m going to try to hold off a bit for my first scan because I want to make sure I'll see a hb :)

To be honest I"ve been dying to put a ticker up cause I like seeing them too..I just didnt know what to put!

I just want to put it out there. Im tired of being fat! I have been on a diet since October 8th when I stepped on a scale and it read 308.4. COMPLETELY HUMILIATING! I am so determined to be onehundred-something pounds. Even 199. As of today I am at 299, so ive lost 9.4 lbs. I need a buddy. Anyone on here need to lose some poundage with me? I need a buddy and a motivator. Im just slowly getting depressed with my weight... I want a BIG FAT ME TO B-F-P!!! :cry:

I'm on board!!! I need to lose weight too!! We can motivate each other

ME! Mine is bad because I'm so short. I'm 4'9 and almost 180 pounds. I haven't even been back to the doctor because I gained another 10 pounds. I'm wondering if it's contributing to my lack of being pregnant. I will gladly join you! :)

HAJ! :hugs: Thanks!
EVERYONE!!!
Im putting up some really aweful pics of myself on my weight-loss journal. If you ever wondered what Antsy looked like you can see a couple of my worst pictures and maybe one good one too! BUT if you want to see me you have to leave me a little bit of encouragement dont read and run!

Ants i regularly struggle with weight gain aswell...I also fluctuate a lot as well since I tend to go from being very active to being very lazy depending on my mood. Some of the things that i have found that help me is to join classes it helps my competitiveness come out and I like having an instructor there to tell me to keep moving and not give up. I also joined a non competitive soccer league..it ranges from ladies all ages to all sizes and skill level...its a lot of fun and doesnt feel like i'm working out because i have fun. We have a few ladies in our league that are 200+ and have all lost weight. If you are hesitant to join a league of any type or group of any type its always good to go watch a few times first. It can be very frusterating if you join and you feel humiliated. Also you can try doing little things to help...Park far away when you go shopping so you have to walk, take the stairs instead of elevator..etc.

I found this website that helped me aswell https://www.myfitnesspal.com/ it helps you keep track :)

You can also lose weight by :sex: :) Here's a website thats has some fun facts https://www.womansday.com/Articles/Sex-Relationships/Sex/8-Sexy-Ways-to-Burn-Calories.html

If you need any support I'm here for you!!!

Antsy- You could join us over here= https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/756783-ttc-1-need-weight-loss-buddy-17.html . I think I've also posted in here a time or two that I'm trying to lose weight. I imagine you could find a lot of support with these ladies. I've lost around 20lbs. so far, and I'm so tickled pink with myself. I used myfitnesspal.com for calorie counting and exercise tracking at first and can highly recommend it. It was informative and looking at their success stories forum was some serious encouragement. I've slacked off though, I need to kick myself in the butt to lose this last ten or so pounds. I know that probably doesn't sound like much to anyone but they always say the first ten and the last ten are the hardest. Plus this is the least I've weighed since before I got married. I can put on my high school promise ring.

So please join that thread, they're a great support center so far! And like I said, love MFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->