*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Antsy - I'm with you too.

and anyone on MFP should find me and motivate me there too. same username. :)

Will all of you guys just take a second to say hello on my weight loss journal so OI can remember all of my supporters! lol the link is right at the bottom of my siggy! thanks so much!

Been feeling sorry for myself the past few days its definitely af :( but im over it now... onwards and upwards! Better luck in cycle 8 I hope xx

I have a scan tomorrow after having a bleed. FX'D there's still a little bean in there!!!

Oye, can someone look at my chart and tell me what's going on? Could it be because I slept only 4 hours at the max?(and that's being generous)

I just want to put it out there. Im tired of being fat! I have been on a diet since October 8th when I stepped on a scale and it read 308.4. COMPLETELY HUMILIATING! I am so determined to be onehundred-something pounds. Even 199. As of today I am at 299, so ive lost 9.4 lbs. I need a buddy. Anyone on here need to lose some poundage with me? I need a buddy and a motivator. Im just slowly getting depressed with my weight... I want a BIG FAT ME TO B-F-P!!! :cry:

I hear ya Antsy!!! I have gained almost 60lbs since my wedding in March of 2010:hissy: I am also working to lose weight and have lost 5.2lbs so far! I have also been VERY depressed about my weight and feel it may be why I havent seen my BFP:sad1:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, vicky!

Jen - Lack of sleep could be a reason why it's dropped or your body could be gearing up to ov. I wouldn't read too much into it until you see what your temps look like for the next couple of days. It could have been a blip or it might just be a pre-ov dip.

Nice to see your ticker skeet!!! I hope you wont be 'cautious' for much longer!
Good luck vicky! xx

Thanks Josephine!! I'll probably be cautious until I see a hb on the ultra sound

HAJ, Nothing bad, that doesn't indicate anything, many women have sticy CM (I have now too) after OV. It does sound like you are a week into the TWW though, YAY! GL :dust:

JOSEPHINE, yeah, I didn't guess OV, I knew it had been between 17-21 so I set up donations for then, but FF and OPKs indicate OV. I only had one pos OPK though so I haven't been sure. I hope your can get your tests back Friday! FXD!

ANTSY, Giiirl!!! You KNOW I am onboard to help you out. I have maybe 10lbs more too lose, but it is merely to get back to the weight I was before my last PG which was an MC. I am a TRAINER!! So I will definitely check in, give tips, etc, I am going over to your journal right after this! As SKEET mentioned, MFP is one of the greatest sources for weightloss that is out there right now for free... GET ON IT!!! It allows you to safely lose weight while you are TTC.... I won't get on my trainer soap box here, but know I am in to help!!!

:wave: SHTERR612!!! I hope you get that bfp soon! :dust:

KITCAT, :hugs: I know how disappointing it must have been, I am however happy to see you gearing up for cycle #8! We will catch that eggy!! :dust:

MINNI, I am hitting you up on MFP as we speak/type! YAY!

VICKY, FXD:hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little bean. STICK Sticky Bean STICK!!! :dust:

JEN, if you slept for 4 hours, I think you should use the adjuster. Put in your regular test time and the time you tested and use that reading. Take off sleep deprived, but as mentioned, a couple more temps will give clearer pic... GL FXD! :dust:

SS 9DPO: GASSY. Fatigued. Bloat-y. Feeling sick last night.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually climbing. Testing in a couple of days! I'm very nervous and even thought I may not test until the end of a busy weekend. Very early so I don't remember much of past bfps, but from what I remember, not really much that resembles past bfps (i.e. I ALWAYS had sore bbs). Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

MrsMM: You're exactly what I need right now. A trainer!!!! Whip my A$$ into shape, would ya?! :)

Jen: Definitely could have something to do with it.

AFM: Feeling very unusual. Before Depo, my AF was short. Only lasted like, 4 days. Today is day 7. I hope this doesn't go on forever. I liked my short AFs. :shrug: Moving day is Tuesday. :) So excited. Hubby and I will have to "break in" the new apartment, and it's right when FF and MyDays calculate my fertile days to be. How convenient!! :haha:

Off for my scan in the morning to see if I still have a little bean or not after my bleed.

So Im out this month :-( The witch arrived unexpectedly early this morning. I was thrilled as this was my first month temping and FF confirmed ovulation. But I was only 11 DPO :-(

Sooo anyway onwards to my next cycle. I'll be temping again so that I can keep an eye out for this happening again and we'll do SMEP again too. Does anyone think I should be worried by 11 day Luetal phase???

I was all - I am being relaxed this cycle and I dont mind at all if no BFP and I was so shocked to see AF I am gutted!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

dust

xxxx

Oh god. Oh my god!! So I did the above post because on monday morning I had bright red blood when I wiped. By Mon PM it had gone.

It never came back and I began feeling odd. Achey boobs, a bit sicky. Did a test last night, BFN. Still felt odd today and still no af so did another test tonight and a faint second line. So I did a CB digi. 1-2 pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Just when I wasnt expecting it, I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!

Baby dust to everyone

xx

All normal!! Drink it in - it's wonderful!

I found out I was pregnant when my hubby and I had been married for 5 months too. Must be the lucky number :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->