*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

So Im out this month :-( The witch arrived unexpectedly early this morning. I was thrilled as this was my first month temping and FF confirmed ovulation. But I was only 11 DPO :-(

Sooo anyway onwards to my next cycle. I'll be temping again so that I can keep an eye out for this happening again and we'll do SMEP again too. Does anyone think I should be worried by 11 day Luetal phase???

I was all - I am being relaxed this cycle and I dont mind at all if no BFP and I was so shocked to see AF I am gutted!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

dust

xxxx

Oh god. Oh my god!! So I did the above post because on monday morning I had bright red blood when I wiped. By Mon PM it had gone.

It never came back and I began feeling odd. Achey boobs, a bit sicky. Did a test last night, BFN. Still felt odd today and still no af so did another test tonight and a faint second line. So I did a CB digi. 1-2 pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Just when I wasnt expecting it, I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!

Baby dust to everyone

xx

Congrats! :dance:

AF got me this afternoon. Onto cycle 4... still have a while to make it to a 2012 baby, but I'm sure hoping that BFP comes sooner than later!

So I've suspected for a bit, but tonight when my mom pointed it out, I'm pretty sure I might have PCOS. I have all the symptoms except hair loss. I'm changing my diet and starting to exercise and I'm heading to the doctor on Monday.

I'm really worried now.

What are the symptoms Jen?

Web MD PCOS symptoms.

The ones I have are: excessive hair growth, skin tags, overweight where the weight is mainly in the abdomen area, fatigue, irregular periods, the high blood pressure was one, and hard time getting pregnant.

My aunt had the same problems and it was her thyroid, so either way, I'm going to get checked out.

Thanks for the info. Best of luck when you get checked out!!

All normal!! Drink it in - it's wonderful!

I found out I was pregnant when my hubby and I had been married for 5 months too. Must be the lucky number :)

!!! My 5 month is novmebr 5th! lets hope ur theory is true!

CONGRATU-FREAKING-LATIONS MRSW!!!! YAY! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ive said this before and maybe its just me because Im the one who updates the front page, BUT i SWEAR these :bfp:'s come in groupings of 3. So we need 2 more for this week! (or 5 ;) )

@ Jen- I have acne, bulk in midsection, irregular periods...my doctor gave me a vaginal ultrasound today and took blood... Ill find out whats going on Monday after 1...

I found out I was pregnant when my hubby and I had been married for 5 months too. Must be the lucky number :)

CONGRATU-FREAKING-LATIONS MRSW!!!! YAY! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ive said this before and maybe its just me because Im the one who updates the front page, BUT i SWEAR these :bfp:'s come in groupings of 3. So we need 2 more for this week! (or 5 ;) )

@ Jen- I have acne, bulk in midsection, irregular periods...my doctor gave me a vaginal ultrasound today and took blood... Ill find out whats going on Monday after 1...

ok ladies my 5 month anniversary is november 24th....lets make november the bfp month!!!:happydance:

@Antsy, I carry all my weight in my abdomen, skin tags, excessive hair, I had high blood pressure, irregular periods, and fatigue. Heading to the Dr, cause most of that I shouldn't have at 22. Fx'd for you and your results!

So Im out this month :-( The witch arrived unexpectedly early this morning. I was thrilled as this was my first month temping and FF confirmed ovulation. But I was only 11 DPO :-(

Sooo anyway onwards to my next cycle. I'll be temping again so that I can keep an eye out for this happening again and we'll do SMEP again too. Does anyone think I should be worried by 11 day Luetal phase???

I was all - I am being relaxed this cycle and I dont mind at all if no BFP and I was so shocked to see AF I am gutted!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

dust

xxxx

Oh god. Oh my god!! So I did the above post because on monday morning I had bright red blood when I wiped. By Mon PM it had gone.

It never came back and I began feeling odd. Achey boobs, a bit sicky. Did a test last night, BFN. Still felt odd today and still no af so did another test tonight and a faint second line. So I did a CB digi. 1-2 pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Just when I wasnt expecting it, I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!

Baby dust to everyone

xx

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news :) :happydance::hugs::flower:

ok ladies my 5 month anniversary is november 24th....lets make november the bfp month!!!:happydance:

Hmm.... so what happens if we are over 1 year? 1 year and 5 months? Or does it come in 5s? 10 months, 15 months (which could work for us, we are in our 13th month and if we start treatment after our vacation, could well be the 15 month line *gg*)...

:dust:

Darn. Hubby and I are at 7 months on the 2nd. haha. but maybe we'll be granted a "late" 5month BFP since I just got AF back! hahahaha. One can only hope!

Wow Congratulations Mrs W!!! Brilliant!! :)

Well... I got my urine test results back... negative. :( Im so confused. I held it together in the doctors office and reception, but as soon as I got through my front door cried my eyes out. :( I just dont understand it. Im still in disbelief. AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH i just want to scream. Especially at all the people out in town with babies!!! Im visiting my heavily pregnant friend this evening too, I dont know how I will cope. She is due to give birth next week. I thought I'd be on the non-alcoholic wine with her :(

I cant accept it still but i guess I'll have to. My next af is due next thursday so I will try and forget about it until then and see if she shows up. Its just... I have such a bump! I only weigh about 112lbs so its really obvious to me that my belly is sticking out. And its sooo itchy, plus my nipples hurt a lot which never happens to me. Im still having pains in my abdomen and Im now worrying that there is something wrong with me... sigh...:cry:

Going to the pub to drown my sorrows with a double vodka with red bull and a cigarette!!!! (all the things iv been avoiding lol)x

I'm sorry to hear you got a negative, I know you are disappointed. It will happen, sometimes it just takes some time.

If you are having pain then you should call your doctor. It's best to rule out anything else going on. A swollen abdomen could be many things. Maybe a round of regular blood tests to look at your cell counts would be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->