*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I ha my scan today after having a bleed. I saw my babies heart beating, it looked like a little butterfly in there!

@Antsy, I carry all my weight in my abdomen, skin tags, excessive hair, I had high blood pressure, irregular periods, and fatigue. Heading to the Dr, cause most of that I shouldn't have at 22. Fx'd for you and your results!

Jen if it is PCOS and thyroid we will be in the same boat. The good news about thyroid problems is that once your thyroid meds are figured out then that problem won't affect your fertility. On the PCOS I read a book recently that said that 90% of PCOS sufferers will get preggo with fertility treatments. So your chances are still very good, even if its both! GL to you! Lotsa baby dust and fxd!

I'm very excited to be on my first 2ww with clomid, really feeling positive about the whole thing. It's the first time in a long time that I've let myself be hopeful.

MINNI, I actually use to do a virtual training class until last Aug. (so many friends in other states), I've been thinking about starting it up again.... I will let you know after I look over a few things.

VICKY, FXD!! :dust: I know everything will be ok.

MRS W :happydance: CONGRATS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

LIKAUSTR, I am sooo sorry AF snuck one in on you. I hope upon hope that next month on cycle 4 you will see a strong sticky bfp! :hugs:

JEN, FXD! no PCOS, but it isn't the end to TTC if it is. Good Luck at your appt.

ANTSY, GL at the doc on Monday Hun!

JOSEPHINE, I 'm so sorry you got a neg at the doc! :hugs: I know your time is near Hun!

SS 10DPO: I was using the bathroom every 30 mins! Gassy. Slight diarrhea midday. Bloat-y. Feeling "full" without eating and after eating for sure. Crampy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually continuing to climb slightly. Testing in TWO days! I'm nervous :wacko: Missing a reguar symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Like clockwork I ALWAYS get them either way. DW did comment however that they seem very large (happens during AF as well) so I guess I can count that as a symptom... Any good plans for the weekend lovely ladies? I may not be on BNB till Sunday as tomorrow is DD's party, but I promise not to keep you in suspense IF I test (could back out)... Creeping to the start of the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Way TMI, but this is the longest heaviest flow I've had in a long time. This isn't anything on what I had as a teenager, but it's still better than the measly two day flow I had months ago. Woooo!

MrsMM - definitely keep me posted on the virtual trainer deal. That would be awesome. Also fxed. I anxiously await your test!

Josephine - I'm sorry about your negative :hugs:

Vicky - Great news. fxed everything stays well!

AFM - finally finished bleeding. Now waiting for fertile days!! I'm beyond excited to have a cycle back. :) In other news, I have three costume parties to go to this weekend! Oy! and no costume! Haha. How about everyone else?

Hi everyone! So in October was my first IUI, I took a pregnancy test (blood test) on the 28th, half an hour later AF showed up, and I got the test results an hour later... of course :bfn:

Tomorrow I start the second IUI cycle, starting with Menogon injections for ovarian stimulation.. wish me luck girls! I hope to have a baby in my arms by 2012 :D

I missed yesterday and today's temps. I hope it doesn't overly screw my chart up.

Hi girls only just finished the longest af of all time! 6 days... nightmare! Looking forward to another stab at catching the eggy in a few weeks :) x

ok ladies i need some help. ive been away from the forum for a couple of days trying not to try myself crazy by getting my hopes up. I'm about 8dpo now and last night when i went to the bathroom and wiped myself it had a few very very dots of blood. Then it was gone. This morning I woke up and under my breasts and arm pits were sensitive to the touch and I had the few tiny dots of blood again today. For like the past 2 hours all of a sudden I feel like garbage almost like I have the flu. Also the past 3 days I have had so much pressure and a little crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. Can the little dots be implantation bleeding?? and does anyone think this can be pregnancy symptoms of some sort??

HELPPP!!! I just dont want to drive myself crazy if none of this seems like anything!!

Thanks Ladies!!

I have read that cold/flu can be symptoms - Im feeling much the same, it comes and goes,annoying tho! Good luck I hope its a sign for you!

Hi kitcat glad your long af is over! Glad you're looking positively towards next cycle - I cant wait for you to get ur bfp!!

After my negative urine test :( Im now waiting on the progesterone test..should find out results on tuesday. My tummy is so swollen this is driving me mad now. If Im not pregnant I dont understand what is causing me to be so swollen and crampy. grr.. everyone cross your fingers that the progesterone test comes back really really high and she sends me for a hcg one!
:dust:
Good luck to all those in the 2ww!
:dust:

GL at your results test on Tue JOSEPHINE! FXD!:dust:

HAJ, relax, that is not AF and is likely IB or even some sensitive bleeding from BDg. As well, cold flu, etc are often signs of an impending BFP. FXD! :dust:

JEN, it should be ok, but may delay your chart, BUT you must get the next temps regularly now. GL FXD!:dust:

KITCAT, soooo happy that terrible AF left. Now to get ready for a Nov BFP! :dust:

SS 12DPO: Cramp-y. Gassy. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN! So I probably won't be testing again till Wednesday, tooooo nervous!! Temps staying up, but are decreasing, which is keeping me nervous. My chart was possible Triphastic FF (Day 26) indicated until today's temp. Still missing a regular symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Hope everyone's weekend is going well. I will jump right on here and update after I test soon.... Still creeping to the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Thanks Ladies....MrsMM...DH & I havent BD since Fri morn so I dont think its from that....fxd for IB

So even though I'm only on CD8 I seem to be displaying fertile characteristics. o_O I was horny like crazy last night(oh wait, still am, the husband just woke up and I still want to jump him), my cervix is high, and I had lots of lotiony type CM last night. This morning I have a mix of what looks like EWCM and the lotiony stuff. I know that cum and EWCM look similar so I did the water test... no it really does look like EWCM not cum. There's no way I could be OVing this early. Oh body, why do you have to be weird.

HAJ, I definitely think then, that it is a strong chance that was IB!!! FXD! :dust:

ANIE, I think that means... :sex: :sex: :sex:
BUTTERFLIES, I have heard of the test, but am not in the position to really explain that out... GL

SS 13DPO: Cramp-y. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN again. Now I really am not testing until Wednesday as I await AF... Temp increased slightly, not sure what's going on here, keeping me nervous. Still creeping through a waiting period, on one or their other anyway... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

What's the water test?:shrug:

One of my friends has my TCOYF book, so can't give you the exact quote and passage but more or less cum dissolved in water. It's water soluble. CM does not, it will either continue to cling to your fingers or float. So just take a glass of water and put the CM in there to see what happens. In my case it continue to cling to my fingers and even after removing my fingers from the water the CM continued to display the EWCM qualities. I'm sure you could find a more accurate quote and description around here somewhere.

MRSMM: Oh we did, and may or may not tonight. We're going to a friends house for dinner and I'm considering throwing together a last second Halloween costume. Which will involve a short skirt or a sexy dress, so he'll be interested for sure. haha.

Trying not to use OPK's this month.

I've never heard of that but it is definitely good to know. I always wonder after BD if what is coming out is hubby's little men or my CM, even the next day. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->