*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Just got back form the Drs. She's sending me for blood work, but she doesn't think it's PCOS or anything that would hinder my conceiving a baby. So my fingers are still crossed for this cycle :).

I have a question it may be TMI :blush:... Have any of you ladies ever noticed a "blob of goo" near your cervix opening the day after sex?? It is similar to EWCM but it seems to "plug/clog" my cervical opening.. but only for a day or so then it goes away.. I check my CM/CP daily and I've noticed that it is always there the day after .. is it just me or is that normal?????

Thanks!!! :flower:

@Anie! Great tip- never knew...
@Wantababy- Cant help you there... i dont check cm often enough. Hopefully one of the other ladies know the answer...

AFM! I got the results of my ultrasound back... I was told "There are no apparent cysts, only very very mild evidence of pcos (whatever THAT means) and most would say that it was an average ultrasound! Im taking it as good news! Still waiting for the results to the blood test... (idek what they were checking for...)

That glob thing happens to me too I think its just leftover swimmers lol but don't quote me I'm no expert :p xx

I have a question it may be TMI :blush:... Have any of you ladies ever noticed a "blob of goo" near your cervix opening the day after sex?? It is similar to EWCM but it seems to "plug/clog" my cervical opening.. but only for a day or so then it goes away.. I check my CM/CP daily and I've noticed that it is always there the day after .. is it just me or is that normal?????

I get Blob of goo, it's just stronger CM that hungs out around your cervixs. Generally you don't notice it until it falls down, or it get disturbed. One time my OH finger was so covered in it he commented "I didn't know you had an alien living up there"

Quick question ladies... have just got back from the doctors and have been prescribed doxycycline for a sinus infection but inside the leaflet it says do not take if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant. Does anybody know why I shouldn't take them while ttc? Don't know if I should take them and use condoms this month or take them and just go about my business as usual. Just my luck would be a bfp this month when I'm not supposed to get one. What do you all think? Xx

I get Blob of goo, it's just stronger CM that hungs out around your cervixs. Generally you don't notice it until it falls down, or it get disturbed. One time my OH finger was so covered in it he commented "I didn't know you had an alien living up there"

Hahaha hilarious!!! I had this ONCE but nowhere near sex time... not sure what it meant

Antsy thats great news about your scan!!

Jen well done on the results all great stuff..!!

kitcat - sorry not sure on that one never heard of it!

I just got back from another docs appointment - I came away with mixed feelings.. she says my day 21 progesterone was 43.. apparently this is good and means im ovulating, and all the other bloodwork was fine..so thats great! :) Also she said she will talk to the fertilty doc about sending me and the oh for further tests so at least Im getting somewhere there. This is all good news for the future but i want to know whats wrong with me NOW!

She didnt really acknowledge how much pain I am still in tho -was having such bad cramps last night i couldnt move.. didnt suggest further testing on it either - she felt my tummy and said my bowels were fine, she asked if i was constipated and said she could prescribe me laxatives if i wanted?!! I didnt see how this would help so said no..

Im due on again on thurs so I asked her if I miss the next period could i get a blood hcg test - she said I could get another urine test. grrr. no blood test for me it seems. I asked if there was no possibility I could be pregnant but she didnt really answer. guess she cant say. but 43 seems a high progeterone level to me..any clues guys??

Hi all, I new to B&B and these forums. Would love to join the 2012 crew. So lovely to see so many BFPs hoppe it's me soon too. Good luck to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->