*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

So so sorry Skeet. Huges hugs and thinking of you at this time. xx

I just got back from another docs appointment - I came away with mixed feelings.. she says my day 21 progesterone was 43.. apparently this is good and means im ovulating, and all the other bloodwork was fine..so thats great! :) Also she said she will talk to the fertilty doc about sending me and the oh for further tests so at least Im getting somewhere there. This is all good news for the future but i want to know whats wrong with me NOW!

She didnt really acknowledge how much pain I am still in tho -was having such bad cramps last night i couldnt move.. didnt suggest further testing on it either - she felt my tummy and said my bowels were fine, she asked if i was constipated and said she could prescribe me laxatives if i wanted?!! I didnt see how this would help so said no..

Im due on again on thurs so I asked her if I miss the next period could i get a blood hcg test - she said I could get another urine test. grrr. no blood test for me it seems. I asked if there was no possibility I could be pregnant but she didnt really answer. guess she cant say. but 43 seems a high progeterone level to me..any clues guys??

Blood tests are no fun. But that does sound like good progress. I'm sure something good will happen soon. :happydance:

Jo - I don't know anything about levels sorry but from what I've gathered from this site 43 does seem high. If you don't get AF on Thursday it all definitely warrants further investigation!

I posted to you elsewhere, but I wanted to make sure to send you :hugs: here too Hun! I am so sorry for your loss SKEET, you and your family are in my thoughts! :hugs:

SS 15DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Losing any symptoms (well, except those that indicate AF coming) Trying to stay hopeful because... no :af:! Temps staying up, so I am not complaining. May try to test tomorrow if no AF tonight, just too nervous as I know that an irregular cycle now is due to the MC in July. It has only been 3 cycles so maybe things are not sorted out yet.... Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I want my baby in 2012!! Hurry up 2012 :) and hurry up big fat positive :) xxx

OPK from 10 minutes ago... close? or positive?

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
I never got + OPKs, the day I ov-ed I got a much fainter line than that so well worth BDing just incase :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->