*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Bloody close! That's about as close as I've ever got to a positive so would bd just incase... couldn't hurt right?! Xx

Skeet Im so so sorry to hear your news I know how worried you were.. I hope you're not waiting too long for another bfp. :hugs:

Wilsey thanks for the input! kitcat what do you reckon to my prog level of 43? Im still waiting this whole thing out to get answers.. should be due on again soon so hoping she stays away!

And I would say the opk is positive, as postitive as mine ever normally get

My OPK's never even got that close! I just figured when they were getting darker it was time to get busy ;)

Skeet Im so so sorry to hear your news I know how worried you were.. I hope you're not waiting too long for another bfp. :hugs:

Wilsey thanks for the input! kitcat what do you reckon to my prog level of 43? Im still waiting this whole thing out to get answers.. should be due on again soon so hoping she stays away!

And I would say the opk is positive, as postitive as mine ever normally get

Well a friend of mine is 6 weeks gone (unplanned accident on the pill... Grrrr jealous!) Went for her 1st appointment yesterday and her progesterone was only 38...
Your 42 seems pretty high. What does it take to get a blood test here in the UK? when is your next af due hun?
I'm poorly sick with sinusitus now feeling absolutely rotten! Xx

Well a friend of mine is 6 weeks gone (unplanned accident on the pill... Grrrr jealous!) Went for her 1st appointment yesterday and her progesterone was only 38...
Your 42 seems pretty high. What does it take to get a blood test here in the UK? when is your next af due hun?

OH no not poorly sick thats the worst kind booo :( is it like a bad cold?

My next af is due sunday... sorry I did put somewhere it was thursday but i miscalculated.. if its skewif im going back n to that docs!! I didnt know what to say to her in the end, she basically said 'well i can find nothing wrong with you'... when i still said 'well im having so much pain on my left side and my tummy is sticking way out (infront of my boobs nearly!)' she just said 'Mmm well yeah.. everythings come back fine'

Grr..I want a blood test dammit and an ultrasound!! (tho I doubt i'l get one of them on the nhs without good reason)

Antsy, positive. Get to it!

My body seems to have gone back to behaving, I think the EWCM on CD8 was a random fluke from my body. We shall see though. I start testing with OPK's tomorrow and plan to jump the husband when he gets home from hunting. We both really miss the romance, but we're giving SMEP a shot.

Yeah, I think that is awfully high. What else can cause a high number like that? Stop! Google time!

EDIT:

This is a tiny chart but it shows how your levels should progress through pregnancy.

Attachments

• progesterone-chart.gif
    progesterone-chart.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 7

OH no not poorly sick thats the worst kind booo :( is it like a bad cold?

My next af is due sunday... sorry I did put somewhere it was thursday but i miscalculated.. if its skewif im going back n to that docs!! I didnt know what to say to her in the end, she basically said 'well i can find nothing wrong with you'... when i still said 'well im having so much pain on my left side and my tummy is sticking way out (infront of my boobs nearly!)' she just said 'Mmm well yeah.. everythings come back fine'

Grr..I want a blood test dammit and an ultrasound!! (tho I doubt i'l get one of them on the nhs without good reason)

It's nasty like a cold but no runny nose cos all the gunk is trapped inside my head...my poor head feels like its going to go POP :(
And the antibiotics I'm on aren't ttc friendly so taking a bit of a risk by still trying this month. What are the chances of actually getting a bfp the one month I'm not meant to :S
I managed to get an u/s after complaining constantly about pelvic pain so maybe go back and chew their ears off til they take you seriously.
Really hope you don't see af on Sunday... xxx

Jo -can you go to a different doc?! Seems she just doesn't want to help!

Hi ladies.. Just wanted to let you know I'm home from the hospital.. The surgery went well and they were able to save my tube.. Oh has been great .. Slept in the hospital with me and has taken the week off to be with me and help me out..

Thank you so much for all of your kind words :hugs:

Great to hear you are recovering skeet! And brilliant news that they saved your tube :) hoping against hope you will get your sticky bean really soon. Lots of love to you and your fab oh... well done him for looking after you! Xx

Aww he sounds like such a sweetie! I'm so glad they were able to save your tube! I hope that you feel better soon xx

I was just thinking...I like to keep up with threads I was participating in when I was TTC. I just wanted to check if you ladies are ok with me hanging around. I don't know if it's hard for you to see a pregnant woman's tickers in your face, or ultrasounds as profile pictures.

I just wouldn't want to make anyones TTC journey harder than it needs to be. So let me know if I should stay or if I should go!

Much love xx

So sorry to hear that skeet :( *hugs*

I just need to vent for a second..
I'm so miserable tonight and i just can't shake it. I'm going on a two week holiday next monday and i just cant get excited for it, I'd hoped id have my BFP by the time we went. As usual my period is irregular so i have no idea when i'm gonna come on so it'll probably be slap bang in the middle of my holiday :( grrr

Sorry rant over... x

I was just thinking...I like to keep up with threads I was participating in when I was TTC. I just wanted to check if you ladies are ok with me hanging around. I don't know if it's hard for you to see a pregnant woman's tickers in your face, or ultrasounds as profile pictures.

I just wouldn't want to make anyones TTC journey harder than it needs to be. So let me know if I should stay or if I should go!

Much love xx

Aww dont worry if anything it inspires me that other ladies on the 2012 thread have concieved it gives me hope!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the chart, i think i found it myself also while looking it up online! I would be at 9 weeks which lines up perfectly with their chart! As if i need more reasons to be convinced lol. I suppose i could ask to see another doctor Im not sure..

Aww kitcat that sounds horrible! Its so hard to concentrate when ur head is full of mush like that!! :hugs:

Glad to hear you still have your tube skeet Im just sorry you've had to go through it all. get that oh of yours running round for you he sounds great!! :flower:

Wilsey don't you dare go anywhere! I think its lovely that you check back on us ttcers now you are preggo :) and you have been in the same position as all of us so are not rubbing it in our faces at all. So there :p
Jo... might sound silly to ask but have you tested with a digi at all? Xx

No I've not used a digi as i cant really afford one, and if the 25 sensitivity ones are not getting it/producing super faint lines i doubt the digi will..
I did consider it tho cos dont they work off a range of hormones rather than just hcg?

I just really dont want to waste a tenner on one test that will probably be negative!! Iv wasted enough of the 3 for £1 ones!!

Ugh - you just need a blood test or an ultrasound. Wouldn't have though it was so hard to get one when you are complaining of pain!

If I was you I would almost consider going into ER one night and saying you are having bad pains/cramps and you think you might be pregnant - surely they would have to do an ultrasound and take bloods!

P.S thanks Jo and kitkat :) I feel the love!

Yeah get what you mean hun. Apparently digis count both hcg and other hormones so was just wondering if it might be worth a go... they do cost a bomb though.
Have you tried superdrug own brand tests? They're about £6 for 2 and are sensitive to 6.5ml/u...better than frer.
Any more positive Opks? Xx

Agree with wilsey about going to a & e... they cannot turn you away. I know its a bit of a cheeky fib but you will know once and for all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->