*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

ANTSY, I responded on your journal... FXD!:dust:

KITCAT, sooo early, I sure hope this is it for you! I cannot wait to scream BFP with you! :dust:

WANTA :flower: awesome scan!! Thanks for sharing!!!

MINNI, things are still sounding good and promising for you, tick tock....:dust:

AFM...Getting more anxious as I am looking at my chart form as it has in the past 2 cycles. Donations are right around the corner and I am ready! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Then enjoy my holiday eating, and worry about the DPO afterwards!! I have CD23 on standby.... Watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

ANTSY- I know that sometimes it can be a bummer when you get AF, but at least your cycles are getting shorter! I really hope the metformin works for you!

KITKAT- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

MRSMM24- Isn't waiting the worst? I get so anxious for O to come.

AFM- I don't think the EWCM was ovulation for me. I thought that it was a bit early. I've been watching my temps and they had dipped instead of rising. But maybe it is coming in the next few days and the BD has been enough :) Hopefully me and DH will have the energy tonight. I'm exhausted!

Hope all you ladies are well. It's almost the weekend, and you know what that means? Lots of BD for me and DH :haha:

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

I'm anxious to test tomorrow. But, I'm still not getting my hopes up too much. My bbs itch like crazy!! anyone ever had this? It's driving me insane!! I can't very well go around with my hand down my shirt scratching..:haha: We shall see what the rest of today brings, and then testing tomorrow, although I might hold off until Saturday if I can because AF came mid-day last month..:shrug:

I'm anxious to test tomorrow. But, I'm still not getting my hopes up too much. My bbs itch like crazy!! anyone ever had this? It's driving me insane!! I can't very well go around with my hand down my shirt scratching..:haha: We shall see what the rest of today brings, and then testing tomorrow, although I might hold off until Saturday if I can because AF came mid-day last month..:shrug:

I know people who have had itchy boobs as a sign . . . it's your skin stretching as they're changing! Fingers crossed it's a sign for you too!! :D :dust:

and OMG ladies there's soooo many of us! theres going to be ALOT of 2012 babies, if we all get our own way!!! :D eeeek!!!

:dust: to us all!!! :D :D :D

wantanerd thats great news that the blighted ovum has resolved itself! must be great to see the little one wriggling about!

kitcat dont worry its still reeeaally early.. I have my fingers so tightly crossed for you!! btw.. how old are you if you dont mind me asking? You may have told me but i forgot.. :blush:Im 25 I feel as if you are a similar age?

Good luck with the donations Mrs MM!

:dust: to everyone!

I'm 23 hun but people are often surprised that I'm not older. I think I'm quite mature lol does that make me sound immature :p
I still feel quite positive despite the bfn this morning thinking I won't test again til Saturday xx

New symptom... unbelievable stabbing pain in my right boob :( it is so so sore! Wish it would go away to be honest... unless it means something of course lol ;) xx

ktikat - I got boob/armpit pain on my left side before my BFP. Hope it means something for you xx

So I just O either yesterday or the day before I know I may be over thinking it but I have been having a lot of pain near my ovary and I have been very crampy but AF isn't due till the 27 its to soon for pms so keeping my fingers crossed

Ok I'm having a blonde moment. AFM stands for As for Me? As I was wondering who this AFM chick was o_O

hi, im new to the site so i wasnt sure how to introduce myself
and join the team....

Tested this morning (Day AF is due) but BFN. :nope:

Still don't really feel like AF is gonna show though. I guess we'll wait and see.

Welcome PRETTYGIRL! :hi:

JEN, yes!!! Any wait is the worst!!! But I am staying busy and trying to hang in!!!

MINNI, hang in there, it is still early Hun! :dust:

KITCAT, things are still sounding good as I beleive that it is just early... :dust:

Good Luck ASHLEY! FXD!:dust:

AFM...Well, for some reason, I don't have the anxiousness today... I have donations beginning early Monday morning! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21 here we come!!! So far OV is holding off good, I am hoping that I OV on CD18/19 and don't need the standby delivery on CD23. I would be 1DPO on Thanksgiving day! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Any good plans for the weekend Lovely Ladies??

Hi Antsy - can you update jmandrews on the front page to a BFP! :)

For the first time (that I've noticed) I have loads of EWCM! I am super excited. I am hoping this is a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->