*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

ladies, I got my 2nd blood draw today and HCG is 4,369! (I've more than doubled since Wed's at 1,700). I'm finally a bit relieved and can start believing things can go right for me this time!

Excellent to hear Futurephotos :happydance: congratulations on the hCG levels and your BFP

UPDATED!!! WELCOME PRETTY!!!
Sorry I missed Jmandrews, thanks for the heads up!
AWESOME FUTURE!

Bfn again this morning at 11dpo so I'm probably out :( got cramps like the witch is coming and she's due on Monday so will know for sure in a few days anyway. Send your dust my way ladies xx

Aww, kitcat I hope you're not really out. It's not over till AF shows her ugly face. 'Sides my best friend (who is 4 months along now) didn't get a positive until 17 dpo. (And she tested every day, some times more than once lol, she's more poas crazy than I am)

@future - Congrats!!

@Pretty - Welcome!

AFM: Just hanging out, feeling positive about this month, waiting for O. I started charting this month but I missed day 1 and two so I don't know how effective it will be. Since I got an ovidrel trigger last month I'm expecting that this month will be the same, so charting will mostly be for verification that I did O after the shot, that being said I don't know if I will follow a normal temperature shift with a trigger shot. Guess we'll find out eh?

Mini-rant: why is it that I only get sick enough to call in on the weekends?? srsly. k, done venting. thanks!

I do need some advice ladies. Earlier this month I talked to the dr telling her my fear that our clomid/ovidrel cycle didn't work last month because I didn't seem to have much ewcm. I asked her if I should take cough syrup (see this link) to improve my ewcm. She advised against it. I later read that most reproductive endocrinologists will advise their patients not to take any medicine unless its verified to be medically necessary.

NOW however, I have a very painful cough that won't quit. Guaifenesin cough syrup sounds like a godsend that would kill 2 birds with one stone. Yet I'm still hesitant to ignore the dr. advice.

What do you guys think?

hm todayis a good day to bd, but I havent managed to get the attention of my oh#s best parts yet nooo :rofl:

Hey ladies glad to see everyone is doing well.

Congrats Future!!:baby:

AFM: CD 7...i don't know why I still just feel so down and out from when AF came. Is there anything one is doing to help getting pregnant? Like I jumped on the honey and cinnomen bandwagon....any other helpful hints?

I can't tell any family or friends yet but had to share this with my b&b pals....want to make sure it sticks but I got my :bfp:this morning at 8 dpo! I can't believe it and I still don't believe it's real! But I can tell you that clomid works! First round! Praying that everything goes well and this bean sticks! I'm due August 3, 2012, three days before my two year anniversary! :dance:

@haj624 - I'm trying preseed and softcups this round. I think the clomid didn't work for me last cycle because I didn't have much ewcm (tmi I know)

I think these are commonly known in the ttc community, but just in case I'll describe them:

So the softcups are a cup (that looks waaayyy too big, but isn't) and you basically insert it after sex deep into your vaginal canal so that they sit over your cervix. The idea is to hold the :spermy: in next to your cervix. I've seen a lot of anecdotal evidence to say that it works well. Including a lot of ladies who have gotten pregnant after their very first try with it.

I'm going to use preseed (sperm safe lube) before bd and put some in the cup too, hoping to dilute my CM a bit to make it more hospitable.

Links for perusing:
B&B testing thread for softcups

B&B softcup discussion

@danijean - Congrats, glad the clomid worked so well for you!! H&H 9 months to you!

Ansty - you didn't miss it - she didn't post on here but I remember she was on this thread.

danijean - congrats!!!

I can't tell any family or friends yet but had to share this with my b&b pals....want to make sure it sticks but I got my :bfp:this morning at 8 dpo! I can't believe it and I still don't believe it's real! But I can tell you that clomid works! First round! Praying that everything goes well and this bean sticks! I'm due August 3, 2012, three days before my two year anniversary! :dance:

:happydance: congratulations on your bfp

Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months to you. :baby:

Just posting to say; still no AF. Beginning to wonder if it's still from the depo

Hello my lovelies just wanted to see how everyone is doing I hope we've had lots more BFPs it's been a whole since I've been on and it will take me a good few hours to read through everything hehehe I hope you are all well xx

Hi :Hi:

Im new to Baby and Bump. Just wanted to introduce myself and join those of you hoping for a 2012 baby. Hubby and I are TTC #1 and have just begun trying. I will probably have to ask lots of questions about all the TTC lingo here :huh: I am completely clueless!! Hopefully I wont drive too many of you crazy!

Beck

Hi :Hi:

Im new to Baby and Bump. Just wanted to introduce myself and join those of you hoping for a 2012 baby. Hubby and I are TTC #1 and have just begun trying. I will probably have to ask lots of questions about all the TTC lingo here :huh: I am completely clueless!! Hopefully I wont drive too many of you crazy!

Beck

Welcome bekkyboo! :flower:

wow! I can't keep up with this thread . . . just wanted to say :hi: to everyone new!!

and congratulations! to all the new BFP's in here!!

here to hoping for a few more!!

lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!! :D

Welcome beckycoo and other newbies! Dont worry about asking questions but there is a thread about Baby and Bump Lingo if u need to look up some things!

Well, now this may sound a bit hippy but has anyone been on the moonstone thread? I ordered a moonstone bracelet and a rose quartz one off ebay.. the rose quartz turned up on the day my best friend went into labour!! I wore it for about 5 days and then I lost it the other day (the same day we dtd!)
My moonstone one finally arrived yesterday, I love it! However, I had it on less than 24 hrs and its broken already. Im annoyed that its broke so fast but its supposed to be a good omen as many in the moonstone thread had their bfps after their moonstone jewellery broke.. so... cross your fingers its a good sign for me! hehe..

Now to fit in plenty of bd....

@haj624 - I'm trying preseed and softcups this round. I think the clomid didn't work for me last cycle because I didn't have much ewcm (tmi I know)

I think these are commonly known in the ttc community, but just in case I'll describe them:

So the softcups are a cup (that looks waaayyy too big, but isn't) and you basically insert it after sex deep into your vaginal canal so that they sit over your cervix. The idea is to hold the :spermy: in next to your cervix. I've seen a lot of anecdotal evidence to say that it works well. Including a lot of ladies who have gotten pregnant after their very first try with it.

I'm going to use preseed (sperm safe lube) before bd and put some in the cup too, hoping to dilute my CM a bit to make it more hospitable.

Links for perusing:
B&B testing thread for softcups

B&B softcup discussion

@danijean - Congrats, glad the clomid worked so well for you!! H&H 9 months to you!

We used preseed last month, but I think we'll try the cups this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->