*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. So I'm on cd 8....I have a lot of cm today... Hopefully from the h&c!! Dh and I start bding today! Fingers crossed!!!

Congrats DaniJean!!:baby:

@bekkyboo - Welcome!! This Link will give you every acronym you'd ever want to know for fertility, and quite a few that you'll never see used!

@haj624 - Hope they work out for both of us!! :dust:

@Dancinnurse - Congratulations! :happydance:

WELCOME BEKKYBOO!
CONGRATS DANCIN!!!
We HAVE 49 BFPS... WHO IS GOING TO BE LUCKY NUMBER 50?!?!?!

Af due tomorrow... will she come? I feel like she probably will :( but we shall see...
Maybe I will be lucky number 50 after all lol... a girl can dream! Xx

come on kitcat you can do it! Get our team its 50th bfp!! fx'd for no show tomorrow xxx

I'm very doubtful as I got a bfn yesterday but anything is possible :) would be cool to be #50! Xx

:dust:I think dancin is #50 as I am not on the bfp list! 2012 baby has 50 bfps yay!! Baby dust x x

Congratulations Dancinnurse, happy and healthy 9 months to you

Congrats to all the new BFP's! Woo!

Sorry for the ladies that were knocked out by the witch.

AFM, either six or seven dpo and just trying to keep myself busy and distracted so as not to think about it too much. Expecting my period before the end of November. This was a longer cycle than I've had recently. Despite my doses of reality I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We did most everything right this cycle. If not: OKAY. I'll take a month or two to focus more on my weight loss goals. I only have 7-10lbs to goal but may want to lose a bit more than that. So it's one or the other and I refuse to let either get me down.

Congrats to all the lovelies that got their bfp's :D h&h 9 months to you all :D

I can feel her coming. It's the witch :( she will be here in the morning I reckon. This is just shit! Had enough now. I've been patient, surely its my turn now. Sorry for the rant girls xx

I can feel her coming. It's the witch :( she will be here in the morning I reckon. This is just shit! Had enough now. I've been patient, surely its my turn now. Sorry for the rant girls xx

I feel your pain KitKat.. this TTC game can be quite stressful! I am in the same boat... AF was due today. She didn't show, but I have low cramps like she may come anytime :( However, we can't give up hope until she comes!! xx

I feel your pain KitKat.. this TTC game can be quite stressful! I am in the same boat... AF was due today. She didn't show, but I have low cramps like she may come anytime :( However, we can't give up hope until she comes!! xx

Aw I hope she stays away for you hun! I keep thinking she has arrived but every time I go to the bathroom to check its just cm ? Sorry tmi lol. Ttc is just horrible! I wish a little green light came on when we are preggo lol would be so much easier! Xx

I made it to 12 weeks today. One more week to go and I am in my second trimester. I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

I hope we have tons of BFP's announced during the holidays.

congrats to all those with BFP's!!

future! thats awesome news!! so happy for you

MrsMM: good luck! i hope you catch that egg x

Haj: i had a similar cycle last month.. 5 days late and every symptom in the world..but the the witch showed her face.. it really devastates you hey..
i dont have any tips really.. im just using opks, charting and keeping my fingers crossed.. :)

bekky: welcome! the ladies here are real lovely.. its nice to have all their support :flower:

Jo: i was on the moonstone thread aswell but i lost my moonstone and havent bought a new one so kinda lost interest.. i should really find it, im sure its around here somewhere :shrug:

Wantanerd: congrats!!!! what a good milestone to reach :) x

i hope the awful witch stays away ladies..

AFM: nothing exciting really.. had a dip on 9dpo so either im going back to my normal 31day cycle or??
i dont have my hopes up.. not feeling it at all this month.. but thats ok.. just cruising along :)

wantanerd; that's great news!! :thumbup:

Still no AF here. Every passing day I'm more certain it's the depo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->