*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Mmmmm interesting development... af is a no show so far :) its weird cos everything says she should be here... my boobs have shrank back to normal size and got cramps. Even feel like I'm leaking a bit sorry tmi but its just white cm. And I've run out of tests so can't even poas. I was so convinced the witch was coming I didn't buy more. I'm sure she will arrive sometime today. Xx

Congrats to all of the BFP's out there. I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months ahead of you :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you in the TWW.

AFM: DH wasn't feeling great and wasn't up for BD Friday or Saturday. I had EWCM on Saturday, so I was rather bummed. We did BD yesterday. I had a rise in temperature today, so I am leaning towards possible O tomorrow, but it wasn't over the coverline. I guess we will see how tomorrow's temp goes! I have a feeling it's going to be a long two weeks :dohh:

Happy Monday to all of you fabulous ladies!

OOoh keep us updated kitacat I hope she doesnt show for you!
I have been trying and failing to get the oh into bed over this ov weekend grr!!!!

I have been trying and failing to get the oh into bed over this ov weekend grr!!!!

Josephine, I had the same problem with DH. I don't know why! It's never an issue, except when I need him to be up for it... :haha: It's made me rather doubtful about this cycle, but keeping my fingers crossed!

Josephine, I had the same problem with DH. I don't know why! It's never an issue, except when I need him to be up for it... :haha: It's made me rather doubtful about this cycle, but keeping my fingers crossed!

DH and I had lots of conversations about what would make this more enjoyable for him - as he's not an on demand guy either.. I think for him knowing its "the day" turns him off a bit - and of course on "the day" I'm all ramped up with hormones so I often forget he's not a light switch ;) So I've learned what makes it more fun for him.. :)

DH and I had lots of conversations about what would make this more enjoyable for him - as he's not an on demand guy either.. I think for him knowing its "the day" turns him off a bit - and of course on "the day" I'm all ramped up with hormones so I often forget he's not a light switch ;) So I've learned what makes it more fun for him.. :)

Opaque, I've noticed this as well. Not that it takes much to get him going, but I know that knowing the nitty gritty details aren't very exciting for him. I tried to make it as fun as possible for him. The thing is, we really want a baby, but I also know that is still needs to be enjoyable and intimate for us and NOT like a chore. I'm glad others can relate, though!

Welcome :wave: to all the new joinees!!! I hope you get a sticky BFP soon! :dust:

ROSA, yeah, your chart is looking good. GL :dust:

CONGRATS :happydance: to all the new BFPs that we got since I was here last on Friday! Wishing you all a H&H 9 mos!!!

KITCAT, I hope AF is staying far far away!!! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD16, OV is definitely approaching... Donations Tomorrow morning, 1 down 4 to go!!! CD16, CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! My cervix has also begun to soften and move. CM is looking good. I was hoping not to OV until CD18/19 and so far so good so I won't complain if OV starts any time this week!! FXD! I have been on my green tea, grapefruit juice, vitamins, eating, and sleep. Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hey ladies! I haven't chatted with you in a while, but I may have a B(Thin)P.. It is thin, but has pink to it.. I'm not getting excited yet.. Let me know what you think..

Thank You!! :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/805457-do-you-think-need-your-opinion.html

I had a look, and yes while faint, I believe that they are definitly positives. My first positive was very very faint

Old witchy caught up with me tonight girls. Thought she would! Onwards and upwards into cycle #9. Got a gynae app on 12 December to look for endo. Do you think I should mention that we have been ttc for 9months? Is that long enough to warrant further investigation? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->