*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

sorry AF got you Kitcat, i deff think its worth bringing up that you have been trying... even if its just a conversation and nothing happens, s/he may have some advice :)

congrats to all those with BFP's!!

future! thats awesome news!! so happy for you

MrsMM: good luck! i hope you catch that egg x

Haj: i had a similar cycle last month.. 5 days late and every symptom in the world..but the the witch showed her face.. it really devastates you hey..
i dont have any tips really.. im just using opks, charting and keeping my fingers crossed.. :)

bekky: welcome! the ladies here are real lovely.. its nice to have all their support :flower:

Jo: i was on the moonstone thread aswell but i lost my moonstone and havent bought a new one so kinda lost interest.. i should really find it, im sure its around here somewhere :shrug:

Wantanerd: congrats!!!! what a good milestone to reach :) x

i hope the awful witch stays away ladies..

AFM: nothing exciting really.. had a dip on 9dpo so either im going back to my normal 31day cycle or??
i dont have my hopes up.. not feeling it at all this month.. but thats ok.. just cruising along :)

It just messes with your mind so much...i wish after we o we just know like hey the egg is fertilized or not instead of driving ourselves crazy

KITKAT- Sorry to hear that AF caught up with you. I know how horrible that feeling is when you are trying to be hopeful.

COURTMARIE- I know exactly what you mean about getting your hopes up. I feel that way, cycle after cycle... I'm trying not to be too hopeful this cycle, that way if it doesn't happen I won't feel so let down. :hugs:

DANCINNURSE- Congrats hun! So happy that you got your BFP!

And as for me: I'm 2DPO now, so my waiting has just begun. I'm going to try not to read into every little symptom, and will probably begin testing around 10DPO. A little over a week left. I am hoping that with the holidays, and my Black Friday shopping that it will keep my mind off of it a bit more. Here's to hoping that works! Anyone else just beginning the 2WW?

OOoh keep us updated kitacat I hope she doesnt show for you!
I have been trying and failing to get the oh into bed over this ov weekend grr!!!!

Josephine, I had the same problem with DH. I don't know why! It's never an issue, except when I need him to be up for it... :haha: It's made me rather doubtful about this cycle, but keeping my fingers crossed!

DH and I had lots of conversations about what would make this more enjoyable for him - as he's not an on demand guy either.. I think for him knowing its "the day" turns him off a bit - and of course on "the day" I'm all ramped up with hormones so I often forget he's not a light switch ;) So I've learned what makes it more fun for him.. :)

I dont even tell him when its time as that would really put him off he's very much ntnp still! Grrr.. i just know we've missed it this cycle and after the suspected m/c too i wanted to make the most of the extra fertility!!

Sorry about the bfn courtmarie19!!

kitcat - so sorry af got u :(.. why is your doc testing for endo anyways if you;ve not said you're ttc? Just wondered sorry if being nosey! And how do you have your own gyno in the uk? Sounds good!

I think you should mention that you've been ttc they may not do a lot till a year though.

wantabby those tests are looking good to me! It looks to have dried a bit fainter but I would say positive!!

Sorry to those ladies who got BFN's and struck by the witch.

I'm on CD30, which if this cycle was behaving normally would mean I should have started by now. But since I didn't O till at least CD21 I'm not expecting my period until at least Saturday. Ugh. Hello long cycle. Interestingly enough: no sore boobs. At all. I mean yeah they complain when I start poking at them. But otherwise good to go. Hell, I carried in two cases of water and ten cases of soda yesterday(we're getting stocked for the Holidays) and my boobs were fine. It's the weirdest thing because I always get sore boobs. Well at least for the last two years. I'm not symptom spotting, I mean how can I? I have none! But I'm hoping my lack of symptoms is a good sign. Though, two days ago I kept having the weirdest sensation off and on. I've seen those who have become pregnant describing a pulling sensation just behind their belly buttons. I kept feeling that. I'm well aware this could be anything and thus nothing though and am ignoring it.

OOoh keep us updated kitacat I hope she doesnt show for you!
I have been trying and failing to get the oh into bed over this ov weekend grr!!!!

Josephine, I had the same problem with DH. I don't know why! It's never an issue, except when I need him to be up for it... :haha: It's made me rather doubtful about this cycle, but keeping my fingers crossed!

DH and I had lots of conversations about what would make this more enjoyable for him - as he's not an on demand guy either.. I think for him knowing its "the day" turns him off a bit - and of course on "the day" I'm all ramped up with hormones so I often forget he's not a light switch ;) So I've learned what makes it more fun for him.. :)

I dont even tell him when its time as that would really put him off he's very much ntnp still! Grrr.. i just know we've missed it this cycle and after the suspected m/c too i wanted to make the most of the extra fertility!!

Sorry about the bfn courtmarie19!!

kitcat - so sorry af got u :(.. why is your doc testing for endo anyways if you;ve not said you're ttc? Just wondered sorry if being nosey! And how do you have your own gyno in the uk? Sounds good!

I think you should mention that you've been ttc they may not do a lot till a year though.

wantabby those tests are looking good to me! It looks to have dried a bit fainter but I would say positive!!

I have been referred to the hospital gynae by my gp after 4years of chronic pelvic pain. They're looking for endo because it runs in my family and because I have a few of the symptoms really causing me pain :( just want to get myself sorted and I'm sure it will only help me to get a bfp :) xx

kitcat im sure it will help! Any investigations is good news it can all only help...

I think im out before iv even begun this month.. I think i may have ov'd this weekend and I just havent been able to get him into bed!! :dohh: He even caught me out and said 'is it the right time of the month or something, you're never normally this horny for this many days in a row.' oops. He said I was 'cheeky' for trying to get him into bed at the right time.. and 'tats all i want him for' oh dear. Iv been caught out! dammit. You ladies whose men know when you ov must find it difficult, they're delicate creatures really!! Mine is clueless, when I started trying to get him into bed at the weekend, he said 'aren't you on'? :dohh:

Lol made me laugh how clueless he was! But then he must have figured it out deary me..

KITCAT, sorry AF got you... :hugs: I think it is worth bringing up as well, especially since they are looking for Endo. Couldn't hurt. GL

COURT, sorry about the BFN, those stink, thats why I wait till I am late to test. GL :dust:

JEN, hang on in there Girl, the wait is the worst.... :dust:

WANTABBY, I commente on another thread, that should be celebrated as a BFP Hun, GL :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD17, Another donation in about 2 hours! 2 down 3 to go!!! CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! CM is looking good still and softcups are working lovely! Hoping I OV tonight or tomorrow! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Old witchy caught up with me tonight girls. Thought she would! Onwards and upwards into cycle #9. Got a gynae app on 12 December to look for endo. Do you think I should mention that we have been ttc for 9months? Is that long enough to warrant further investigation? Xx

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Why does it matter if you're ttc? Endo doesn't warrant infertility...

AFM; STILL no AF... but I'm pretty much positive I'm not preggo. This sucks.

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...g-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant?page=0,1

Nice bit if info on this page and page 2 about how dtd 3-4 days prior to ov is actually a better time than on the day of ov for concieving!! Glad I stumbled accross this cheered me up about my chances lol..

It also says that fertile cm is more important than timing!

ladies, I got my 2nd blood draw today and HCG is 4,369! (I've more than doubled since Wed's at 1,700). I'm finally a bit relieved and can start believing things can go right for me this time!

Congrats thats awesome news!

Morning!

Jo: that makes me feel a little better also.. as we only dtd for a few days leading up to O..

MrsMM: im stalking your chart! hehe.. hoping you catch that egg soon xx

AFM: no AF yet so im guessing my cycle is going to be longer like the last one... temps are a bit everywhere this month..
Feeling all the normal pre AF cramps and bbs pain so not thinking this is the month... but feeling ok about that for some reason... not sure why..

Old witchy caught up with me tonight girls. Thought she would! Onwards and upwards into cycle #9. Got a gynae app on 12 December to look for endo. Do you think I should mention that we have been ttc for 9months? Is that long enough to warrant further investigation? Xx

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Why does it matter if you're ttc? Endo doesn't warrant infertility...

AFM; STILL no AF... but I'm pretty much positive I'm not preggo. This sucks.

I just wondered whether I should bring up my ttc problems whilst I'm at the gynae so they can maybe start looking in to some fertility tests for me. The endo tests are really just a precaution cos I've been suffering from nasty pelvic pain for years and I've tested all clear for everything else :)
Really hopeful that its not endo and that they can do some tests to see if there's a reason why I haven't got a bfp yet. Fxd I will get some answers at my appointment on 12th December. Xx

I can't tell any family or friends yet but had to share this with my b&b pals....want to make sure it sticks but I got my :bfp:this morning at 8 dpo! I can't believe it and I still don't believe it's real! But I can tell you that clomid works! First round! Praying that everything goes well and this bean sticks! I'm due August 3, 2012, three days before my two year anniversary! :dance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->