*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm Is that good? I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and !! lol. fxd!!

My biggest follicle I got was 26mm and that was the month I got pregnant. My other ones were 20-22mm. Fingers crossed for you!

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...g-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant?page=0,1

Nice bit if info on this page and page 2 about how dtd 3-4 days prior to ov is actually a better time than on the day of ov for concieving!! Glad I stumbled accross this cheered me up about my chances lol..

It also says that fertile cm is more important than timing!

With out fertile CM the little swimmers don't stand much of a chance of surviving.

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm Is that good? I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and !! lol. fxd!!

With what Wantanerd said that sounds like very very good news indeed. Fingers crossed for you

Old witchy caught up with me tonight girls. Thought she would! Onwards and upwards into cycle #9. Got a gynae app on 12 December to look for endo. Do you think I should mention that we have been ttc for 9months? Is that long enough to warrant further investigation? Xx

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Why does it matter if you're ttc? Endo doesn't warrant infertility...

AFM; STILL no AF... but I'm pretty much positive I'm not preggo. This sucks.

I just wondered whether I should bring up my ttc problems whilst I'm at the gynae so they can maybe start looking in to some fertility tests for me. The endo tests are really just a precaution cos I've been suffering from nasty pelvic pain for years and I've tested all clear for everything else :)
Really hopeful that its not endo and that they can do some tests to see if there's a reason why I haven't got a bfp yet. Fxd I will get some answers at my appointment on 12th December. Xx

Oh. I got it now. Sorry. But I hope it's not endo too. My sister has endo. She was diagnosed in 2004, and has had at least 5 surgeries. She has a VERY severe case though.

I can't tell any family or friends yet but had to share this with my b&b pals....want to make sure it sticks but I got my :bfp:this morning at 8 dpo! I can't believe it and I still don't believe it's real! But I can tell you that clomid works! First round! Praying that everything goes well and this bean sticks! I'm due August 3, 2012, three days before my two year anniversary! :dance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS:happydance::happydance:

Congrats DaniJean! I'm so excited for you :happydance: I'm so glad you got your :bfp:

ROSA, thanks, stalk away. I am feeling like you this cycle, my temps are all over the place, but I am ok, as I think I have a chance, not sure why though... :dust:

HAJ, yes, that is good, I have heard anything over 20 is ideal so.... GL :sex: and :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD18, Ok, donations are tiring me and my chart doesn't indicate OV yet, so, next donation is CD20, and CD23!!! Could have missed the surge with the OPK as my CM is now creamy, but my temp hasn't dropped so I will assume I am still fertile. Hoping I OV tonight! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

MRSMM24- Patience is a virtue! One that I don't particularly posess :haha: I'm wishing you luck.

AFM: I'm 3DPO, and my temps have confirmed OV date. I changed over to fertility friend from countdown to pregnancy- I like their setup a lot better. I have a good feeling this month. But we weren't able to BD much around OV, so I'm not really sure... will just continue waiting, and hope that the holidays distract me from the waiting!

MRS W- IDK how I missed you! i feel like im slacking! Stepping up my game NOW! :D

COURTMARIE-WECOME :hi: I know exactly how you feel! I convince myself im preggo everysingle month! Its aweful!
HEATHER- WELCOME :hi:

KITKAT-DAMNIT! My hopes were sky high for you love!!! :hugs:

ANIE- FX'D :dust:

JO-Turn on the charm!!! lol! ;) I swear i give more head around O time bc i know that will get him where he needs to be... lmao!

MRSM-IDKY but I am addicted to your journey... Like beyond stalker... lol i sound like a creeper :blush:

AFM- Okay, Ive been on metformin for 9 days now. up to 1000mg as of yesterday. Started af 2 days after i started met! weightloss+met= awesome! :D So I actually just stopped spotting... it was a terribly long and rought af... usually its only about 4 days so a 7day cycle killed. SOOOO... just waiting for ov basically... As for my weightloss... im kinda stuck at 15 pounds, and i think with thanksgiving and christmas my goal is going to be not to gain... Im going to watch my choices but I doubt im going to lose. Also I go to the University gym... which will be closed from dec 9 to jan 9. I WILL NOT HIT 300 EVER AGAIN!

MRS W- Out of curiousity, when were you married? Was it May 14th of this year? That's when me and DH got married :happydance:

Ladies I have just watched 'the great sperm race'. Have any of you UK ladies seen it? It was brilliant and very emotional but it has honestly made me wonder how the bloody hell anybody manages to get pregnant against those odds! Out of 250million swimmers only 2 (!) actually managed to get to the egg at the right time. And that was assuming the woman has EWCM and didn't even mention the egg implanting lol. Our bodies are truly amazing eh?
Worth a watch if you get chance ladies it is full of interesting facts and I thought I really knew my stuff when it came to ttc.
Babydust to all xx

Well ladies, I'm going to be talking to hubby about it tonight, but it looks like if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'm going to take a break from TTC for 3 months.

Between my cholesterol and some other problems, I just think it's the right thing to do. I want to do this right, and I just feel like there are too many signs. I got for a cholesterol recheck in February, if I get the all clear at that point, then we will start TTC again.

Plus I figure if I lose some weight & get healthy it will make my chances of conceiving that much better!

so i got home from work and had one test staring at me in the drawer.. i didnt think it would be anything because i havent been feeling anything and its not fmu but... i got my first ever BFP!!it came up in 30 seconds!! i am shaking! about to go buy more tests but i needed to tell u girls..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
That stick is looking great Rosa Congras :D and a happy and healthy 8.5 months :D

so i got home from work and had one test staring at me in the drawer.. i didnt think it would be anything because i havent been feeling anything and its not fmu but... i got my first ever BFP!!it came up in 30 seconds!! i am shaking! about to go buy more tests but i needed to tell u girls..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance: WOOHOO!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Rosabelle!!!

I always get so excited when I see a :bfp: though I'm still waiting for mine :D

All the best!!!

~~**~~ STICKY VIBES ~~**~~

Girls.. which test should I use if I feel like testing at home tomorrow?? Beta is on the 28th anyway but you know how it can be around this time of 2WW.. :wacko: :wacko:

Also, what do you think these symptoms mean?

I've been taking Cyclogest, 400mg thrice daily since 1 dpiui, on 11 dpiui (yesterday) I had light AF like cramps (since I have secondary amenorrhoea so I don't really have severe AF cramps as my cycles have to be induced, I had just some uncomfortable painful feeling). Then I started getting these twinges that would kind of make me jump a little, like tiny electric currents but a bit uncomfortable in my right nipple and in my tummy specifically behind my navel area radiating down to the area of my bladder. They lasted around a minute or two. Then I had some pangs of pain in my left breast as well (that could be Cyclogest, but I've been using it for 12 days now, why would I get the spontaneous pain NOW?). Could all this possibly be implantation?? Haven't had any implantation bleeding or anything.

Today (12 dpiui) I'm feeling much better, tenderness in my breasts has decreased slightly (Not a good sign I think), I'm not feeling very exhausted like I have been recently (hmmm... not a good sign either), my blood pressure feels normal. Just some slight "twinges" in lower abdomen and lower back region.. could be a sign that AF is trying to push through and Cyclogest is stopping it? She should arrive on the 26th (14 dpiui - like the last time) but Cyclogest won't let her, right?

Till yesterday I had that "pregnant" kind of a feeling, feeling quite maternal and all. Today I don't feel that AT ALL.

Ugh I just want it to be 16 dpiui already so that I can test (beta) and be done with it already.

congrats Rosabelle!!!!:hugs:

Well ladies, I hope your all right about this big egg of mine lol

Congrats Rosabelle!!:baby::baby::baby::baby:

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!!

What do doctors know anyways! Congrats! H&H nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->