*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Dani Jean and Rosabelle huge congratulations!!!! Oh its so nice that it came when you weren't expecting it too! its weird how you say you felt strangely calm about the whole thing this month, Mrs MM said this too, maybe she'll be next!!
Beautiful lines - how many dpo are you?? Hehe so excited for you and feeling better about my chances to as you said you only dtd before ov too!:thumbup:

thanks ladies! i just woke up and did a digi and yep still preggers :haha:
i was 14 dpo yesterday when i took the test.. i didnt think this was the month because i had a longer cycle (by a few days) last month and this one was looking similar..
the only thing that made me test was i was feeling a little shaky and dizzy yesterday and so so tired even though i slept the night through the night before.
it is amazing how this month where i felt like it didnt matter if i got AF was the one i got a BFP!
after being told by drs a few weeks ago that it more then likely wont happen on its own this was a nice surprise...

im praying for the rest of you ladies xxxxxx

Congratulations Rosabelle on your bfp! wow thats great news and i am so happy for you.

Hope we will also catch the :dust:

AFM i went for an HSG this month and good news my tubes are open. Weird thing is i always have painful ovulation on either CD12 or 13 but this time only dull ache on both sides. Am now scared that maybe i did not ovulate. bd on cd12, 14 and 15. After that DH had to go for a trip so no more bd after that.

I have regular 28 day cycle like clockwork. Do i still have a chance?

Been kind of moody today and dont even want to call DH to find out how he is. Just want to spend the weekend indoors. Here in Dubai the Weekend is Friday and Saturday. Hooray i dont have to go to work until sunday.

Wish us all :dust:

What were your symptoms rosabelle??

Sounds like you have a good chance omuk!

And me.. well I am still trying to pinpoint ov, I didnt have enough opks this month but it was getting darker on cd 17 in the morning, then about the same on cd18 morning... do you think i missed the surge on the cd 17 evening? I did notice an increase in cm on cd 19 and 20, i wouldnt call it ewcm, but im starting to think its the closest i get, its wet and slippery.. hmm.. anyone when do u think i ovulated? Any opinions welcome!

No bd since cd13 tho :(... think Im out for the month?

(even if Im out I still need to try and figure out ov for next cycle.. stock up on opks when i get paid!)

Thanks for any advice!

so i got home from work and had one test staring at me in the drawer.. i didnt think it would be anything because i havent been feeling anything and its not fmu but... i got my first ever BFP!!it came up in 30 seconds!! i am shaking! about to go buy more tests but i needed to tell u girls..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATS!!!!! have a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

MRS W- Out of curiousity, when were you married? Was it May 14th of this year? That's when me and DH got married :happydance:

Hi Jen, yes we got married 14th may this year too! Feels like time has flown since, over 6 months ago already x

Congrats Jean and Rosabelle! How awesome for both of you. You must be so excited! I hope that you will both have a happy and healthy nine months ahead :happydance:

MRS W- I had a feeling! I agree that the last six months have flown by. It doesn't feel like it has been that long at all. At the same time, we have been together for over six years now so it feels like we have been together forever.

AFM: I am 4DPO, so I have a ways to go before testing. Feeling pretty good, a little cramping, lower than menstrual cramps. Not sure this will be my cycle, but my sister gave me some preseed for my next cycle. She had an unopened box from when she was trying to conceive. We will see if that will do the trick. It's been a busy Thanksgiving and I'll be off shopping my heart away soon. Should keep me distracted :)

And me.. well I am still trying to pinpoint ov, I didnt have enough opks this month but it was getting darker on cd 17 in the morning, then about the same on cd18 morning... do you think i missed the surge on the cd 17 evening? I did notice an increase in cm on cd 19 and 20, i wouldnt call it ewcm, but im starting to think its the closest i get, its wet and slippery.. hmm.. anyone when do u think i ovulated? Any opinions welcome!

(even if Im out I still need to try and figure out ov for next cycle.. stock up on opks when i get paid!)

Thanks for any advice!

If you o'd on CD17 then you could still be in Jo.. i did get lots of CM after i o'd this cycle aswell..
actually that was one of my 'symptoms', i had CM nearly everyday after O and thats not normal for me.
On 13dpo i had itchy bbs and they felt HUGE for a few days...
other then that i really had nothing else.. i have slight cramping now but it just feels like AF may come... but thats apparently normal..

Any of you ladies tried a ttc psychic reading? On the spur of the moment I just ordered one from gail. Am I an idiot? I'm pretty sceptical but really felt the need to get one. It was only a fiver :p silly or not?! Xx

so i got home from work and had one test staring at me in the drawer.. i didnt think it would be anything because i havent been feeling anything and its not fmu but... i got my first ever BFP!!it came up in 30 seconds!! i am shaking! about to go buy more tests but i needed to tell u girls..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to you!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!! :happydance:

Hey gals. Can I join too? Hope to join the top list before too long! :dust: to all!

UPDATED!

I am on cd 10. When should I start opking?!?! i only have 14 left and no money for more! gahhhh!

Thanks for any advice!

If you o'd on CD17 then you could still be in Jo.. i did get lots of CM after i o'd this cycle aswell..
actually that was one of my 'symptoms', i had CM nearly everyday after O and thats not normal for me.
On 13dpo i had itchy bbs and they felt HUGE for a few days...
other then that i really had nothing else.. i have slight cramping now but it just feels like AF may come... but thats apparently normal..

Thanks... managed to dtd cd21 too lol. still having lots of cm.. what colour was it rosabelle if you dont mind me asking? hehe.. mine is sorta milky now..

kitcat - i would love to try a psychic reading tho Im not a great believer it would be fun... but I know the oh would absolutely kill me!!! he hates stuff like that.. he's less than impressed with my moonstone bracelet!!

Lol I've not told my oh for fear of being laughed at or called ridiculous lol. Will let you know what she says and will be so impressed if she's right! Xx

can you order them just online to your email? I thought something might come through tho door... thats how he saw my moonstone bracelet and asked about it - otherwise he would never notice a new bracelet lol
Cant wait to hear what she says!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->