~*Team 2012 Baby*~ ladies arriving from our TTC #1 Team 2012 find your friends here!

Congrats ocean!

I've got my 20 week scan on Monday. I'm a little in shock that I'm at this point already!

I had my 20 week scan on Friday. 21 weeks today. New Dr is going by date of last period and not the first ultrasound. Baby looked good and was 13oz. He is kicking all the time. So much more active than Doyle was at this point!

Nawwww matching! So excited for you guys. Can't believe you're halfway through!

My newest nephew is going to be born any hour now. SIL's waters broke earlier today.

Aw good luck to your SIL!

May is a busy baby time it seems. One of my friends just had a baby girl yesterday. :)

I think we are all busy lol... hope everyone is doing well.. we are.. Its unseasonably cool here, which is a good thing, but its seriously cutting into our pool time.

Ben is also walking. so... you know, things are crazy here!

Oh armywife, walking already?! Too keen to follow his sister around?

I felt very lucky that Emily took until, gosh I think it was, 15 months to walk! Felt like the baby stage lasted much longer ;)

Oh armywife, walking already?! Too keen to follow his sister around?

I felt very lucky that Emily took until, gosh I think it was, 15 months to walk! Felt like the baby stage lasted much longer ;)

Laila was four days after she turned one. Ben decided to get a jump on her. He is also climbing on EVERYTHING. At least I have my hands free now when we go upstairs because he wants to climb up them. I just sit back and watch the show lol.

I had another u/s today and baby was 2lb7oz. Eek! But my cervix is good and long, which is a huge relief because I had early cervical shortening last time.

How is everyone else doing?

third trimester and glucose test passed. Next Dr appt is on the 2nd and then I get to go every two weeks until I hit 36 weeks. I know I am 2/3rds of the way done but September seems like it is a long way away.

Wow guys, you're both getting so close! Glad you're all well xo

Woohoo for passing the glucose test! I have mine on Tuesday - nnooott looking forward to that at all!

If you can request the Lemon Lime drink, its MUCH better than orange or fruit punch.

I was actually able to do a food alternative (orange juice and banana). I just don't do well with not eating first thing in the morning -- still dealing with nausea.

Aww yay time is flying!!!! So glad you two have healthy growing babies! They will be here before you know it? Do you feel ready?

All is well here. Brecken will be 5 months on the 9th. Getting so big. He has such a sweet and calm personality. Always smiling and watching his big sister. He recently found his voice and loves to "yell" at Everlee. He sleeps through the night and never cried. All around a happy boy. I just love him! Everlee turns 3 on July 20. We are celebrating on the 11th with a Minnie Mouse themed party. Haha her request. She is officially potty trained as of a week and half ago. She's doing great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2
Aww what a sweet photo of your little one, jmandrews! Glad you are doing well! We will celebrating #1's bday on the 11th too, but he turned 3 yesterday. :)

I found out this AM that I passed my glucose test. Woohoo! And I also got my rhogam shot yesterday after a big runaround with insurance about it. Thank goodness that is done.

As for feeling ready... I'm not sure lol. I guess so? I don't feel like there's a lot of preparation that can even be done at this point. The nursery is just about done, and we're pretty much reusing everything from #1 for clothes and diapers (cloth), so we don't have to get anything really. It'll just be an adjustment when #2 comes. :)

Sure hope everyone is doing well. This will be my last post for awhile. We are getting ready to move again and we are having to shut off our net earlier than we'd like to be, but so is life.

The kids are doing great. Just give to see everyone is doing well too. Good luck girls!

oh my gosh i cant believe my post dissapeared :( it was so long too. Let me see if this one stays before i ramble off again...

sorry iv been missing again for so long i just dont get around to getting on but i had nowhere else to turn when i wrote that massive post the other day. Cant believe it hasnt posted.
Brecken is a lovely name btw but i cant believe its been that long since i posted that i havent heard it yet!
I dont have time right now to go into detail but basically i think im having a miscarriage at about 5 weeks. Wasnt planned and been using protection. I was about 10 days late with spotting at cd 21 but hadnt got round to testing but felt so pregnant. I was suprised when it finally came as id started to get used to the idea and now not sure how i feel about it im a bit emotional still. I do know its made me realise i definitely want another one day, oh is just relieved!
Hope everyone is well gotta go but I'll be back to speak soon xxx

Aw jo! So sorry to see your news. :( :hugs:

I'm almost 31 weeks here... so feeling like I'm in the home stretch. I have another ultrasound to check on baby and the status of my cervix this week. Fingers crossed that all is well and more signs point to getting to full term this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->