~*Team 2012 Baby*~ ladies arriving from our TTC #1 Team 2012 find your friends here!

Eeeep not long until your appointment wantanerd - so exciting!

I guess we started a new trend because #2 is a boy as well =)

Yay! Congratulations!!!! How wonderful that you are both having boys :)

Hi ladies!

how are you all!!?? i hope everyone is well!

I havent been on in sooo long and will have to read back and catch up with whats been happening..

Our elsdest will be three in August and our twins are 18 months old today!

They are all well and growing so quickly!

I have been a bit unwell and will be having brain surgery on the 29th April. Bit scared but hoping for the best!

anyway was just sitting at work and remembered you guys and thought id say hi...
xxx

Congrats wantanerd! Here's to boys! :)

Rosalie, so sorry to hear you have been unwell. I hope that your surgery goes well.

wow, Rosa! So nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear you aren't well. Sending you all the best wishes and good vibes your way x

Wow, I cannot believe the twins are 18 months already. So is my little Emily :)

Hi!!! Sorry I haven't been around!

Congrats on another boy wantanerd! Your boys will be best buds!

Rosa so good to hear from you! Hard to believe we will all have 3 year olds soon!
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope surgery heals you.
Wilsey and Rosa how are you girls 18 months already?!!! Time is traveling at warp speed.
I posted a update of Brecken and Everlee with a couple of pics in my journal. :) Brecken will be 10 weeks tomorrow! Crazy!

Another boy! I guess it is new trend lol! I am glad to hear everyone is doing well and the kiddos are doing great.

Rosa I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope it all goes well.

___

So they finally diagnosed my son with reflux and he has been on medicine for a few weeks now (maybe a little over a month, Ive lost track of time) he has been doing impressively better and his colic has calmed down DRAMATICALLY! Life is still ever crazy though.

Laila is really thriving and really independent. She is also fully potty trained now and I am so proud of her. Ben is still not sleeping through the night but is getting better so I am hoping that now that his reflux is under control he will figure it out.

We are moving in a few short months so trying to work all of that out while still trying to keep a normal life here. I am so excited to move since we will be close to home this time around and will be in an area we really like.

I'm so glad Ben is feeling better with the meds! Hope he starts sleeping through the night for you! Makes me nervous Brecken will never sleep through the night lol. He is now only waking once so I'm happy about that. How is Ben already 7 months?!!! Crazy!
Yay Laila for being potty trained!!! Any secret tips? I can't get Everlee to do it. she is so strong willed. I really hope by the time she is 3 that she is potty trained.
Good luck with your move!

Doyle has no chance to being potty trained in a month. He loves to pee on the floor though, ask him to do it on the potty and he laughs.

I'm so glad Ben is feeling better with the meds! Hope he starts sleeping through the night for you! Makes me nervous Brecken will never sleep through the night lol. He is now only waking once so I'm happy about that. How is Ben already 7 months?!!! Crazy!
Yay Laila for being potty trained!!! Any secret tips? I can't get Everlee to do it. she is so strong willed. I really hope by the time she is 3 that she is potty trained.
Good luck with your move!

We are going to start sleep training a little now that he is old enough and I know he's just crying because he's not getting his way. Not looking forward to it but he needs to learn to sleep. The past few nights he hasn't asked to nurse when he wakes so I know he's ready.

I really don't have any tips besides follow their lead. Laila started at 11 months when I got her potty and we just did it in pieces. So it was pooping in the potty every time, then she went day time potty trained, then nap, then all night. I cloth diaper but I found I had to get her out of diapers for her to learn not to pee in them. I just switched to cloth trainers that feel and act like underwear to a point.

I am ready for this move.. just in the hurry up and wait process. Starting to use up all out food and cleaning supplies, and purging all the junk we don't need and baby stuff we are done with. Kinda sad to see it go but we are both confident were done having kids.

Hope everyone is having/had a god weekend!

We potty trained using the "3 day potty training" method. It worked! E has been trained night and day since 26 months. :) I recommend it to everyone I know lol.

The royal family didn't get the memo about the new two boys trend ;)

I was so excited to hear it was a princess. I was hoping it would be. lol

Hey 2012 girls, I remember a few of you! I'm preg with my second xx

Congratulations!! :) You might be in for another boy now that you've commented on this thread hehe

Hehe is that what happens? I wouldn't mind either but my OH says this is the last one and I can't imagine not having a daughter!
But I would love my son to have a brother! X

Well the first half of us had one of each but a new trend started recently of two boys! 50/50 shot either way hehehe. Good things about both dynamics eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->