(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I do I do.. sneezing alot too at random times thou..

ClaireNicole - sure you can join.. how are u feeling.. I'm gna put your due date on page1.. Is this your first pregnancy? Give us a little history..

All of us are "graduates" from the Aphrodite ttc thread.

I am Devi, 24, married to dh for 2 years this March, first pregnancy, concieved 2nd cycle. Due 18 Sept. Currently living in Seattle, but I have lived in NorthCarolina, Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica, India & Malaysia.

I am on vacation and came down with a cold last night. And diarrhea. At the same time. Ugh.
To top it off I have had a little bit of light brown cm this morning. Wonderful. I really hope its nothing but it makes me nervous.

ClaireNicole - sure you can join.. how are u feeling.. I'm gna put your due date on page1.. Is this your first pregnancy? Give us a little history..

All of us are "graduates" from the Aphrodite ttc thread.

I am Devi, 24, married to dh for 2 years this March, first pregnancy, concieved 2nd cycle. Due 18 Sept. Currently living in Seattle, but I have lived in NorthCarolina, Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica, India & Malaysia.

Thanks!!! I was so worried I was interrupting! lol I'd come back and there would be a big CLOSED :) I'm 22 and been married for a year in Jan. But weve been together forever (5 years in may) We started TTC in Jan! We decided that he would have Tricare in March so we could start ttc begining of the year! I think I'm due October 24th! Thats the date I'm going with untill I get my first scan anyhow! I live in Wisconsin (feel free to feel sorry for me lol) and my DH is in the National Guard Full time so we travel a lot. We just moved to Hayward which you've heard about if you cross country ski... if not... then there would be NO OTHER REASON TO COME HERE lmao!

This is not my first pregnancy but it is MY first baby. When I was 16 I got preggers and put the baby up for adoption to a family who couldn't have their own. I was very young! And I didn't find out I was preggers untill like month 5 so I don't remember all this first Tri stuff!!!

Congrats to everyone on their bumps!!! I know I'm :happydance:
I bought a fetal doppler today!!! lol even though I won't be able to hear the HB untill like week 8 :D I couldn't help it , it was at walmart lol

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if any of you are still following the Aphrodite undergrad thread, but I've just graduated!! :) I got my bloods confirmed yesterday, at 10dpo (beta was 62)! I know it's still very early stages yet, and a lot can go wrong, but I'm sooooooo excited!!! I will need some time to read the thread to catch up with all of you (though I had been checking in periodically). According to FF, my due date will be 6 Nov, but I guess I'll find out more in a few weeks after the doc can do a scan. :)

PS - for ClaireNicole's benefit, I just turned 30 the day before I got my BFP, DH is also 30. We met in London, UK, but we live in Hong Kong (both lawyers). We have been ttc for 10 months, I was not O after coming off the pill, and DH's spermys had poor motility (4%). I was on clomid for 2 cycles, then went onto Gonal-F, and we had our first IUI whilst on holiday in South Africa (which also happens to be where we got engaged 2 years ago!), and we got our BFP! I honestly still can't believe IUI worked the first time round! ok... will do some reading to catch up on the thread now! x

Congrats on your BFP!!!! Its so exciting when you try so hard and it finally happens!!!

How are you feeling?!? Its still early but I'll send up a few prayers for some sticky buds!!

Thanks ClaireNicole! I'm only 3.5 weeks (only 11dpo!) but I'm totally feeling symptoms, sore bb's, nausea for about an hour in the morning, and have started getting some cramps today. That really worried me for a bit, but I googled cramping in early pregnancy, and read that it's quite normal, as the uterus is preparing to expand, so no need to worry as long as there's no blood. How about you?

Oh yeah.. the sore boobs were actually why I tested... I was sure I wasn't preggers this month...December I was SURE I was preggers... and turned out not to be and this month turned out to be... isn't that WEIRD?!? but anyyyyyway lol. I'm getting a lot of the cramping!! I keep thinking its AF... and then I get worried and I'm running to the bathroom to make sure i'm not bleeding! I'm not too nautious unless I come into contact with chicken!!! Chicken makes me sick... just to see it and god forbid smell it... except walmart popcorn chicken... which is way weird! I am VERY tired though! VERY TIRED! All the time! and I am peeing a LOT more which I thought only happened in your last tri when the baby sat on your bladder. Oh and I cry a lot! Not full on weeping but I get teary every time I see a baby or anything that reminds me of a baby... or just anytime my hormones feel like it! lol. Can't wait for 2nd tri!!! I just got my :bfp: Last week so its still early for us too. Trying not to panic!!!!!

Hey ClaireNicole - you're so cute, I love that you can still walmart popcorn chicken! I'm glad that cramping seems to be normal - I totally know what you mean when you talk about running to the bathroom to check about blood. I'm not tired yet, and don't feel any nausea regarding food, but I have been peeing like mad today!

And I still take tests :| lmao I have a vacation coming up next week (march 1st-14th) and I'm not going to the doc untill after that. So I take a test every few days lmao! Just need to see it say preggers! and I bought a fetal doppler! lmao a little early!

haha - I'm still doing tests every day as well!! The first day I found out, I did 5 tests! lol

Hows the hubby with that? Mine is going NUTS! lol He thinks I should just pee on some money and flush it down the toilet :rofl: But It really only took 1 hormonal outbreak from me to make him rethink almost everything he says... I feel so bad :blush: I don't mean to be a momzilla!!

haha, DH is quite happy to see the lines get darker and darker every day - I felt him sigh a huge relief when I did the digi! I have lots of tests leftover, so I figure I might as well use them up!

YAY joli.. welcome to the group.. I am sure most of us have been reading up on the undergrad thread time to time.. (i'm totally up todate) CONGRATS hun.. It seems now that Cape town is your luckiest place in the world.. Wooohoo!!

Oh even I have been a cry baby past week or so.. Even I used to pee on sticks thou not every day but every week till I went to the 9week appt. haha.. need consistant confirmation..

Now the only symptoms i have is sore bb's & vomiting 1'ce a day.. sleepy at 9pm & just lazy. lol.. the joys of motherhood!

I think the hormones might kill me lmao and if they don't DH might! lmao!

Is there anything we can do about the sore bbs?!?!? Sports bra? anything???

Hey Devi! Thanks for the warm welcome :) Cape Town is a really special place for us now, for sure! You're nearly at the end of your first tri, so hopefully the vomiting will go away!

ClareNicole, I don't think there's anything we can do about sore bb's... maybe just keep warm? Don't know about you, but I seem to be super sensitive to the cold! lol

Joli, congrats momma! So happy for you! Lots of sticky dust headed your way!

Claire, I can't feel sorry for you being in Wisconsin. I live in Iowa, it gets much worse down here! I'll be getting that same doppler at walmart this week. BTW try using it late next week hun, you might be surprised on what you find! I heard all my babies heart beats around 6+ weeks.

I'm Michele, mom of 5, married to my DH for nearly 4 years now, this is his first baby and my 6th. We've been together 6 years come August and live in a small town in the middle of no where! My kids currently live with their dad, not what we want, but that's what works for us. Currently I'm a housewife, there are no jobs here at all. One of the packing plants here closed, 1450 people out of work, can't go to school either because of that. There is now a waiting list to go to school. DH works at Tyson Foods across the river in Nebraska, and I try and sell my handmade goods online. Baby blankets, layette sets, doilies, afghans, etc.

Here are a couple pics of what I've made
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301354.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301356.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6301107.jpg

Welcome to the group!

lol You sure its coler in Iowa Mommymichele?!?! My besties name is Michele (Chell for short) and were going on this awesome road trip and we'll be driving through Iowa and I'm going to get out and "feel" the air lol

I already opened the doppler!!! lol going to try it every day jsut in case I'm early in my datings! I wasn't TTC hard enough to know when I Ovulated or anything!

You'll have to send us a link to where we can buy your stuff!!!! DO you have like an e-bay store or anything? I love buying things from online friends lol it helps us all out!

Joli- I'm way friggin cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->