(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Morning, All!

LittleAurora--you should go get one! That sounds yummy...mmm

Any news with anyone?
Nothing here, really. No more spotting, had a blood test at the OB/GYN today. Should have results back for hCG and progesterone tomorrow AM.

Good luck with the blood test results hibiscus!

Jack is still poorly today and my stepson was sick in his bed too so we are still full of sickness bug here! Yuck! :(

Good news though..... Got my NT and dating scan date through for 10 March at 3pm!!! Yay! Can't wait!!!

Littleaurora..... Sex drive???!!! What's that? I lost mine throughout my entire pregnancy for both my boys and I'm not fussed again this time! I used to be an every day girl iykwim! Lol

just a quick question ladies.. how many of you are going to be getting a NT scan at 12 weeks?

My OB said that the probabilty for me is really really low, as I am 24 years old & no history of any problem in both mine & dh family.. It is truely up to us if we want to go for it, just for the heck of it.

Intially Dh was not intrested, because he didnt want me to be exposed to unnecessary ultrasounds .. but now we are doing it .. just to see the baby again & just for extra reassurance..

um hun, does DH know that an ultrasound is just sound waves? There is no risk to the baby what so ever and that it is 100 times safer than an x-ray? It's basically sonar, like submarine sonar. Sound waves just bounce off the baby and project an image on to the screen.

Personally what ever they offer you to help with the baby's health and well being, I'd go for it.

We finally decided to go for the NT scan - made Dh read a few of the threads about it.
Its on 5th March. I'll be exactly 12 weeks.

I got no sex drive too.. I'm usually jumping DH all the time.. Last night I cried for no reason what so ever.. DH was "why are u crying!?!?!?!" poor thing was so worried..

Tink - I hope every1 feels better soon..

Hibuscus - good to know spotting stopped & things are going good...

Morning girls? Can I join you....oh wait I am still waiting to bloody ovulate - AGAIN! :rofl:

Happy 7 weeks iwanta8a8y! :hugs:

Hi All-
I hope everyone is doing well.

I want to run the results of my first blood test by you. Yesterday, at 15 dpo, my progesterone was 29.4, which sounds good, and my hCG was 102. The NP said that number is great, but I don't think it is. It is slightly below the avg on betabase, which is fine, but I'm concerned that it's not higher since I got a + test on 10 dpo.
What do you guys think???
Next test will be March 1. Long time to wait, but I'll be on vacation, at least, to pass the time.

Happy end-of-1st-tri to CSunshine and ryder (wherever you are)! The first 2nd tri tiger mummies.

Little Aurora - you're next! :yipee:

Also Happy DOUBLE DIGTS to Tinkerbelle. You girls are all doing so well!

Think my eggy is on her way - major EWCM in da house!

cant believe I'm 12 weeks tomorrow thats amazing!!!

my appetite has gone thru the roof I'm going to put on so much weight if I'm not careful! lol

Wow.. time is really flying now!!
2016 - I'm gna be double digits too tomorrow!! YAY!!! 10 weeks

YAY aurora.. 12 weeks!! how you feeling ? is the MS gone?

Yesterday was too funny.. DH wants me to EAT EAT EAT.. so he decides that we need to get COSTCO membership.. so we went and bought all the fruits and veggies in the world in bulk.. and he in charge of making me fresh juice everyday.. how nice!! my poor lil fridge is overflowing though. haha..

Devi...yay! I did see that and I wad going to pop back and wish you specially tomorrow : hugs:

I am 2w3d today :rofl:

2016 whoohoo!! YAY... to you too!!

:rofl: sorry Devi, I shouldn't be silly and confuse people. I was saying 2w3d because I was joking and counting the days from my LMP. I've not even ovd yet! :rofl:

While I am here...

Happy 12w LittleAurora!!!! :wohoo:

Happy double digit 10 Devi!!! :headspin:

Happyy 6w GennaLynne.

aurora.. eeeek!! 2nd tri .. already .. are u officially 2nd tri at 13 weeks / 13+3 ??

Seems just like the other day we all were on ttc thread.. before you know it September will be here and we all would have pop'd babies out..

before coming on here I thought that 2nd tri was at 12 weeks. So I am classing my self as 2nd tri as of yesterday!

LittleAurora...in that case HAPPY 2ND TRI!!! :headspin:

Also very happy 7 weeks to you Michele :hugs:

Thank you Jo!

2 weeks and 2 days till my ultrasound. It's taking FOREVER! I wanna know if there is one or two in there!

Can I join the fun? I'm due octonber 24th?!? Looking for a group of ladies to help me sort out this crazy ride were calling pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->