(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

lol You sure its coler in Iowa Mommymichele?!?! My besties name is Michele (Chell for short) and were going on this awesome road trip and we'll be driving through Iowa and I'm going to get out and "feel" the air lol

I already opened the doppler!!! lol going to try it every day jsut in case I'm early in my datings! I wasn't TTC hard enough to know when I Ovulated or anything!

You'll have to send us a link to where we can buy your stuff!!!! DO you have like an e-bay store or anything? I love buying things from online friends lol it helps us all out!

Joli- I'm way friggin cold!

Hun it's 10 degrees here, it was -20 last night. Where in Iowa are you going?

When I get my site/store set up, I'll let you all know. Normally, it's just by word of mouth. Can even ship to Canada and the UK but have to add more for shipping.

As for your doppler, was informed to try it 2 different ways. Try it with a full bladder first and then an empty bladder. Some get better results with one or the other.

Lol I'M IN WISCONSIN! 10 degrees is SUMMER lmao!

Thanks for the doppler advice!!! Will let you know how it goes! If I can hear anything I'll record it and post!

wow.. hope all u ladies are enjoying the freezing weather! I'm in Seattle and its beautiful 50degrees and sunny..

clairenicole - sore bb ? try not to jump around & wear a bra as much as possible.. nothing much you can do really ..

Michele and Clare - you poor things in the cold! I'm such a wimp when it comes to cold weather - it's about 70' fahrenheit here (about 21 celsius), and everyone's walking around in coats! lol.

Devi, could you add me to the front page when you get a spare minute? Thanks hon! :)

Got my first weird craving!!! I was at work today and I was like man Justin isn't going to want to go out when I get off (cause 9 is late for him) so I'm going to have to cook :( and i was going through what I had in the house... and I was like i have tacos, and eggs, and blah blah blah... 2 minutes later I was like if I don't have an egg salad sandwitch I'm going to DIE! lmao So its cooking!

haha, that's so cute - I have cravings even when I'm not pregnant, so the next few months should be interesting!

Joli -- oops.. thanks for reminding me.. let me know the due date (or approx) when you get a chance..

Its so strange.. I will be craving for one thing for days.. or hours.. and when I finally get to eat it.. It totally disgusts me.. I just wont be able to eat it.. DH gets so confused..

Hey Devi - thanks!! Feels very official now :) According to FF, my due date is 6 Nov, but I guess I'll have a better idea in a few weeks time! That's so funny about the cravings - it's so nice that DH is being so supportive though. Mine actually asked me yesterday if I would buy him a book so he knows what he can do!

I have a question for you ladies - DH is starting to lose his hair, and he was considering going onto propetia and monoxidal (might have spelt that wrong - I think it's the same stuff they put in rogaine), but I know that monoxidal or propetia is a huge no-no for pregnant women to even touch because it cause cause deformaties. Anyone know if DH goes on monoxidal/propetia, will it get into his spermys (and hence into me when we BD?). The doc didn't seem to know and thought it would be ok, but I am dubious...!

Hi Lovley Ladies... I was totally freaking out for the last 45mins. I went to my gyno, just to check a suspicious growth (which she says is just an ingrown hair!) lol. She did a scan, and said that I had 3 big follicles, like 3cm each (which I think is what they classify as a cyst at this size). I asked if that was cause for concern, but she didn't seem to think so (meanwhile, I'm still freaking out, cause that can't be a good thing right!?!?). So I've been googling like mad...apparently, it's not so unusual in early pregnancy and has something to do with the corpus luteum... but it gets serious if it keeps growing and there's a risk of rupturing... Anyone know anything about this? I think it's ok for now, but what a heart attack! Gyno has also given me progesterone pessaries, and was surprised FS didn't give me any. For those of you who have used them... can you tell me how far up they're supposed to go? I'm not sure why she gave them to me, she said they help prevent mc (although I think my progesterone levels are normal...). Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Oh man Joli! I WISH I could help! I don't even know half the words you put IN your post! But I hope someone else knows a little more then me!!!

You could however try the first tri forums! SOMEONE in there knows your answer because between the lot of us I think were smarter then most doctors!!!

Joli, put it up as far as you can comfortably, it'll kinda move around anyway, nothing for it to hold onto. It's like the ones for yeast infections kinda. Put it in there and forget about it.

The corpus luteum cyst will go away on it's own, ask your Dr if you have concerns.

STAY OFF GOOGLE!

Joli - regarding DH and hair.. I would advise not to take in too many meds/chemicals in the body (thats just me) .. my Dh is obsessed with not goin bald.. so he applys coconut oil on his head & gives himself a head massage the night before he is going to shampoo his hair (3 times a week) - there was this lady i knew she used coconut and guava oil on her daughter(3 years old) who was bald since birth and never sprouted hair, used it everyday and voila.. head full of hair..

My Dh logic is, dry scalp leads to hair falling out.. oh by the way he also uses Johnsons Baby Shampoo (very mild shampoo) - because my uncle is 50 and his secret to not greying is he is using Baby shampoo since his 20's .. the man doesnt even have one grey hair..

and I got no clue abt the follies.. just use the pessaries, like a tampon i think, it couldnt do any harm..

Thanks Michele! That's really helpful - my gyno didn't tell me anything, and the packaging came with no directions!! No more googling for today...it's distracted me far too much! lol. How are you feeling now?

I'm so glad someone could answer your ??S Joli!!!

My DH is going bald... and he doesn't care... and the more hair he loses on his head the more he gains in his nose.. and he doesn't care about that EITHER! I have to MAKE him trim them! lol. My DH would walk around naked if no one would care for all he cares about clothes! Hes a very big nerd!! But hes my nerd! And I <3 him!

and I LOVE GOOGLE!!! :p

lol, you're funny ClaireNicole - my DH is totally paranoid about losing his hair... he says he doesn't like the shape of his head! Plus he's 6'7", and he's worried that without any hair, he'll look like a thug! How are you feeling today?

Like I just worked my rear off for 9 hours!! Which of course I did! I'm on my way out to dinner with DH! Hes really the funny one... I was talking to a friend and told her some things DH has been doing and saying and she told me she thinks I should write a blog about my pregnancy and charge people to read it and it will pay for my new mini van (To which I replied PFFT you mean my babys LV shoes!) and I told her the truth... the DH would stop being funny if he knew I told people about it lmao! :D

Tell your DH that at 6'7 No one can see the top of his head anyway!!! SO WHO CARES!

haha - yes, I do try to tell DH about no one being about to see the top of his head anyways - but I guess I'd be pretty freaked out if I started to lose all my hair! Has anyone's partner's been on a man-thread of any kind to chat about this sort of stuff, or do they just keep it all to themselves?

My hubby plays cribbage online in a league on Pogo sometimes. But other then that... he hasn't blogged in a long time. He USED to blog when I met him.. has a HUGE diary online thats fun to browse through sometimes! But I don't think he talks about it much to other people. I think its against guy code to be like "dude, what do YOU do to keep your hair" "Well dude, I put coconut oil on it and then wash it out with some redkin color treating shampooh" "Oh yeah dude? I've been meaning to try that! You think I should get it"..... See! Its just weird to think about right?!?!?! plus I really think men are a tad more simple then us... My hubby doesn't think about what would happen if I MCed because to him its not even an option... he doesn't think about it because its probably not going to happen. and I'm like :O Oh yeah it could... and he thinks I'm on here and googleing so much that I've talked myself into it :| I think guys that don't have firtility problems or previous mcs don't even know about the risks or think about it! Just BOOM pregger, 9 months, baby.

PLUS they don't have 100000000000000000 extra hormones coursing through their bodies making them hungry and have to pee and making their balls hurt and making them cry every 10 minutes!

Guys are simple creatures..
Joli wow.. your DH is TALLLLL.. how tall are you?

Vomiting is gone for 2 days now! Lil bit of nausea sometimes but nothing worth writing about.. YAY!!! DH is happy too.. he was so amused with the whole vomiting daily becoming part of the routine thing.. LOL..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->