(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

WHHOOOOHHOOO!!! Hiya ladies!!

Back from the appointment.. and everything is just perfect!! ;) I am smiling ear to ear!!! got to see my lil PANDU.. with the lil heart beating away.. they pushed me 2 days forward so today is exactly 9 weeks!! YAY!! I will post a pic soon too.

I was in there for awefully long though, they did all the tests in the world i think.

PAP, thyroid, breast, pelvic, H1N1 shot (it hurts like hell), urine took almost 7 viles of blood for routine tests, then last was the scan!! it was so much fun.. hahah.. YAY YAY YAY!! & lil Pandu was wriggiling around saw the heart thumping away!

We are finally going to call our parents and tell them today.. YAY! both sets of parents live thousands of miles away from us on different continents .. they are gna be soooo happy.. :)

YAY Hibiscus!!! welcome mama!! :happydance:

Yay!! Congrats, Devi! This is so exciting. I want to see pics :)

I took another walgreens test and FRER this AM for good measure. The lines were definitely darker--phew. I'm so scared they're gonna go away and AF will arrive. I gotta chill a bit! I still can't believe I'm really pregnant.
Trying to be optimistic here...

Hibiscus... Glad to hear your tests are getting darker!!! Wooohoooo!!! Hope this little beanie sticks for you. :)

Thanks, all, for the good wishes! And thanks, MommyMichele, for posting that MC risk chart.

Temp still really high here, darker BFP again this AM (yay), sore boobs, but I did have a tiny bit of very faint brown spotting this AM. Also, I had pretty intense AF-like cramps when I was in bed. I had the AF-type cramps with my previous pregnancies, but never had spotting around AF time. I'm taking baby aspirin, so it might be from that. It's super light, too, so I can't say I feel too concerned.

Did any of you have spotting around expected AF time??

So, I just went to the BR again and I had a whole ton of brown gooey CM. Sorry for TMI, but I'm a tad worried about it. I wonder if it's some sort of left-over implantation blood or if this is a pseudo-AF, or (god forbid) a chemical pregnancy.
I would be surprised if I'm miscarrying since my temp was way up today.
This is annoying...

hibiscus.....:hugs: hun. I know this must be frustrating for you, but as you say in the face of a darker test and good temp I wouldn't worry (easier said than done). It is very very very common to get brown CM/discharge/spotting around AF and this is precisely AF time for you.
The only times it might need investigating (imho :blush:) is if it is bright red with severe cramps just like :af: or if it is purple like prune juice (you would know what I mean the instant you have ever had that).
I reckon it's just your little beany snuggling nice and tight for a lovely long ride :thumbup:

hibiscus.....:hugs: hun. I know this must be frustrating for you, but as you say in the face of a darker test and good temp I wouldn't worry (easier said than done). It is very very very common to get brown CM/discharge/spotting around AF and this is precisely AF time for you.
The only times it might need investigating (imho :blush:) is if it is bright red with severe cramps just like :af: or if it is purple like prune juice (you would know what I mean the instant you have ever had that).
I reckon it's just your little beany snuggling nice and tight for a lovely long ride :thumbup:

Thanks, 2016.
I'm just gonna chill (if I can). I actually have been having AF-like cramps today but I had this last time, as well.
I hope you're right about the baby just digging deeper.
OMG, I just had a thought. What if it's ectopic?? OK, deep breath, I have to erase that from my head.

After I said about the cramps I thought to myself I wasn't specific enough. My BF had cramps (some of which woke her from sleep) just about every day for the first 4 weeks! She had a mmc before at 6w2d so was very afraid it was happening again. She is now almost 16 weeks :thumbup:

For ectopic, the two things that stood out for me were that I had faint tests...only showed up at 16dpo...and they never really got darker. And the purple spotting - not brown, black, dark red but proper purple.

Hang in there another day or two and hopefully all will settle soon. If you are really worried about pain and such then call the docs :hugs:
I will be thinking of you. x

I didnt spot at all but I did have af type back pain for ages!

fingers crossed its just your baby getting comfy!

I didnt spot either.. but i got mild cramps.

iwanta8ba8ay & hibiscus - what are your due dates by the way.. so I can put u on page 1..

I didnt spot either.. but i got mild cramps.

iwanta8ba8ay & hibiscus - what are your due dates by the way.. so I can put u on page 1..

I'm just wondering if it's from the darn baby aspirin. Spotting stopped last evening, and I have a faint little bit this AM again. Hmm...I'll see if the NP tells me tomorrow to stop taking the aspirin.

I believe the due date would be Oct 25.
Thanks!

why were you taking the asprin in the first place?

just a quick question ladies.. how many of you are going to be getting a NT scan at 12 weeks?

My OB said that the probabilty for me is really really low, as I am 24 years old & no history of any problem in both mine & dh family.. It is truely up to us if we want to go for it, just for the heck of it.

Intially Dh was not intrested, because he didnt want me to be exposed to unnecessary ultrasounds .. but now we are doing it .. just to see the baby again & just for extra reassurance..

why were you taking the asprin in the first place?

It can apparently act not only as anti-clotting but also to help with autoimmune factors. I already have 1 autoimmune disease so am worried about others. My OB/GYN tested for ANA (antinuclear antibodies), which was borderline (whatever that means) and lupus coagulant, which was negative. She didn't think the borderline ANA was enough to warrant further investigation.
Apparently, all they would do is prescribe baby aspirin and heparin, anyway. I'm hoping this will help. I'll talk to her tomorrow to see if it could possible be harmful to be on it.

I'm suffering from a nasty sickness and diahorrea bug along with my youngest at the mo and it's proper pants! Yuk!!

I paid privately to have the Downs NT scan with both my boys but this time it's on the NHS and part of my 12 week dating scan. It's a very personal choice but I am a natural worrier so it helped to ease my mind considerably.

Hibiscus..... So long as the spotting is pink or brown it should not be anything to be concerned about. But if it eases your mind, I would seek professional advice for reassurance. It's quite possible the baby asprin could have caused the spotting.

I reckon Ive lost some weight with all the puking and everything! This wouldn't be a bad thing as I am a size 16 bottom and 14 top!! Nibbling on ginger biccies helps. Hope my son is better tomorrow as he's had it for 4 days now and he's fed up bless him! He's only 11 mnths! Took him to docs today but there's nothing they can give him. Just need to keep fluids up and keep him warm. I hate it when the kids are ill! :(

hey all!!

Its so cold here!!

My legs really hurt from all the walking I have been doing over the past few days!

Plus I have to say my sex drive is officially back!! WHOO HOO!!!!!

I'm suffering from a nasty sickness and diahorrea bug along with my youngest at the mo and it's proper pants! Yuk!!

I paid privately to have the Downs NT scan with both my boys but this time it's on the NHS and part of my 12 week dating scan. It's a very personal choice but I am a natural worrier so it helped to ease my mind considerably.

Hibiscus..... So long as the spotting is pink or brown it should not be anything to be concerned about. But if it eases your mind, I would seek professional advice for reassurance. It's quite possible the baby asprin could have caused the spotting.

I reckon Ive lost some weight with all the puking and everything! This wouldn't be a bad thing as I am a size 16 bottom and 14 top!! Nibbling on ginger biccies helps. Hope my son is better tomorrow as he's had it for 4 days now and he's fed up bless him! He's only 11 mnths! Took him to docs today but there's nothing they can give him. Just need to keep fluids up and keep him warm. I hate it when the kids are ill! :(

Yuck--sorry to hear about the illness going around your family :(
Feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"