(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hi girls

well morning sickness is not totally gone.. I have my Nt scan on the 5th . so excited I will be 12 weeks.. eek. Can you believe it is MARCH already!!?? this year is just flying by..

I read a book called "belly laughs" it was funny, fun book.. I got it from the library.. Not informative enough to buy though.. just a good laugh about some1's experiance.

clairenicole.. have fun in florida!

I am very happy February is OVER! That means it will start warming up soon! I hope it's not too hot this summer though, I get cranky when I'm over heated.

Hi All-
I see a couple of us are nearing the end of first trimester--woohoo! That's such a relief, I'm sure. 2nd trimester should be a breeze compared to 1st :D

Congrats to MommyMichele for reaching 8 weeks, too! Yay! That's another great milestone for reduced risk of miscarriages. I will be thrilled when I get there!

Nothing too exciting to report here. I had blood drawn this AM for hCG, and will get the result tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.
I'm having worse symptoms over the last week, just as far as nausea and sore boobs, so I take those as good signs.
Additionally, I am having night sweats. I think I've woken up 3 nights in the last week totally soaked, with the sheets soaked. Not fun! I looked it up on Google just now and it seems like it's pretty common. Anyone else have that??

Hope all is well with everyone!

yea even i wake up really hot & sweaty.

Hi ladies I hope your all well - joli huge congrats it's great to see you got you bfp!

How is everyone doing? Sorry not been in for a while, thought I would pop in to say hi xx

Devi - really happy for you reaching your 12 week mark! You must be so overjoyed. For me, time can't go quickly enough until 12 weeks!

Hibiscus - that's such a great sign that your symptoms are getting worse. I haven't been getting night sweats, but I've been waking up in the morning totally drenched in sweat, and I get hot flushes during the day as well!

Hi iwanta8a8y - I haven't heard from you in ages!! How's everything going? How are you feeling? How have your check-ups been? When's your due date? lots of questions for you :)

ahhhhh... MS sucks soo bad.. excited that I am gna be 12 weeks soon..

hibuscus - HCG results ok?

aurora .. where are u?

ahhhhh... MS sucks soo bad.. excited that I am gna be 12 weeks soon..

hibuscus - HCG results ok?

aurora .. where are u?

I'm sorry you're still feeling badly! I would have thought the MS would go away by now.

As for my hCG results, the number came back really high! At 6w0d, it was 27,000!!! The level was at 102 on 15 dpo, so that is a pretty quick rise!
Last time, at 6 weeks, it was only 2,000. I really can't believe it.

I'm also getting some MS, but I haven't had much in the early AM. I'm just nauseated the entire rest of the day. It seems to get worse when I lie on my back ugh.
All I want to eat is fat and carbs, specifically kraft mac and cheese. That's the only thing that sounds good to me. So much for healthful eating!

Things are good with me thanks apart from being really sick from 6+3, I'm now about 8+6 I believe but not had my scan yet so not 100%. Haven't actually been sick which is a blessing but just feel so sick most of the time and dizzy and just generally crap haha I'm not complaint though I just keep thinking what we will get at the end of this and it makes it all worthwhile. So far only had an midwife app last week at 8 weeks got some documentation and had bloods done etc but no scan date yet, still waiting for that to come through...

Good to speak to you all again x

Very tired of having a stuffy nose! Can't go to sleep when I want to, can't stay awake when I should. I give up! I'll crash when I'll crash.

Hi Everyone

Devi - congrats on nearly reaching that 12 week mark!!

Hibiscus - I'm soooooooo happy for you with your super high HCG! That's so fantastic! I'm thinking about getting my hcg tested about 6 weeks too...though tempted to go at 5 weeks just to see what's going on! lol. Have you only had your 2 hcg tests? You're too cute with your mac and cheese! I've been trying so hard to eat healthy, but I totally have a sweet tooth, and am finding it hard to cut back on the little sweeties I have in my handbag! My main addiction - mentos chewy sweets! haha

Iwanta8a8y - good to hear that you've not been sick, though I'm sure the nausea can be just as bad at times! I'm still pretty early, so I just have the sore bbs, and I have about 15mins of nausea in the morning, but am fine and dandy after my shower.

Michele - hope you get some R&R soon!

I have 2 questions for you ladies:

1. Did all of you start feeling most of your sickness around the 6 week mark?
2. When is the earliest any of you got a scan?

Thanks!

hello!!

sorry I keep forgetting to come in here!!

How is ever one??

My ms is still there :( altho I am hopingthat means I am having a girl cause I was no where near as sick with the boys!! Fingers crosses!!!!

Hey Aurora - great to hear from you! Sorry to hear that you still have ms - but it'll all be soooo worth it in the end! :)

Yay!!!! Just heard my baby's heart beat using my Doppler for the first time! It was about 156 bpm!!!!! :)

MS kicked in for me around 6/7 weeks but gone now!! It was at it's worst during week 9/10 then went!

As for earliest scan ..... My first scan is next Weds!!!! But that's uk nhs for ya! ;)

Hi Everyone

Devi - congrats on nearly reaching that 12 week mark!!

Hibiscus - I'm soooooooo happy for you with your super high HCG! That's so fantastic! I'm thinking about getting my hcg tested about 6 weeks too...though tempted to go at 5 weeks just to see what's going on! lol. Have you only had your 2 hcg tests? You're too cute with your mac and cheese! I've been trying so hard to eat healthy, but I totally have a sweet tooth, and am finding it hard to cut back on the little sweeties I have in my handbag! My main addiction - mentos chewy sweets! haha

Iwanta8a8y - good to hear that you've not been sick, though I'm sure the nausea can be just as bad at times! I'm still pretty early, so I just have the sore bbs, and I have about 15mins of nausea in the morning, but am fine and dandy after my shower.

Michele - hope you get some R&R soon!

I have 2 questions for you ladies:

1. Did all of you start feeling most of your sickness around the 6 week mark?
2. When is the earliest any of you got a scan?

Thanks!

Yeah! How exciting Tink! Very happy for you :)

Thanks for sharing Tink - that's really helpful to know. Are you going to find out the sex of the babe?

ohhh im so jelous!! I still have not heard my babies heart! I have seen it 3times! but never heard it!! still only 2 weeks left and then im back with the midwife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->