(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I have another awkward questions for you ladies... you know how your lady bits feel after you've BD'd with someone very well endowed, and you feel a bit stretched or wider for the next day or two?... well, I haven't BD'd but I have this wide, stretched feeling - no pain or soreness, but definitely feels different. Anyone else ever feel this before!?!? You can't feel any dilation can you? or maybe it's just muscles loosening up even more??

yeh i think i know the feeling u mean and can u feel like a pressure kind of feeling aswel?

I have had that feeling once or twice. Kept feeling like I was about to lay an egg or like I had been kicked repeatedly in the foof!
Think it's either the head engaging, or extra blood flow to your lady bits...:shrug:

I'm not sure if I feel pressure - well, sometimes I do, but it's on and off, whereas this wide feeling is constant - it's like when you're doing kegals and you're in an open position, it feels really open just inside, like the perenial muscle inside is wider... I haven't read anything about it exactly, just feels like I've left 'something' inside me for too long, took it out and now feel a bit wider! haha :rofl:

Some updated bump pics - gettin big now!

Attachments

• Third Trimester.jpg
    Third Trimester.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
I wonder how mm is getting on, kinda worrying we havent heard from her, hoping she is just so caught up in her little man she doesnt have time to post

I wonder how mm is getting on, kinda worrying we havent heard from her, hoping she is just so caught up in her little man she doesnt have time to post

It's only been 4 days since her section...I wasn't expecting to hear from her for a week at least!

Joli...great bump. I agree with GG, it is very neat. :thumbup:
Forgot to say - I had to chuckle at your earlier post...don't be so sure all of us knows what it feels like with someone well endowed. Well I do, I think, but it's relative I guess! :haha: I do have a very well endowed vibrating rabbit getting dusty in the drawer! :winkwink:

yeh I know but she said she would have signal afterwards.. im just being impatient i cant wait to see little man x

It's only been 4 days since her section...I wasn't expecting to hear from her for a week at least!

Joli...great bump. I agree with GG, it is very neat. :thumbup:
Forgot to say - I had to chuckle at your earlier post...don't be so sure all of us knows what it feels like with someone well endowed. Well I do, I think, but it's relative I guess! :haha: I do have a very well endowed vibrating rabbit getting dusty in the drawer! :winkwink:

:rofl: hahaha - yes, I was wondering how to post my question with any level of dignity! :blush: Well, since I clearly have no shame... this morning, I put a finger inside and just lightly felt my cervix, and was surprised to feel it was actually very soft and slightly open - didn't actually put my finger in or anything, so no harm to baby or risk of bacteria etc. But was surpised afterwards to have a tiny tiny bit of spotting. That was a bit of a shocker, so I'm not going anywhere near there any more!! :dohh: Will speak with doc at my check-up tomorrow!!

Hi ladies..... I am adding some photos of our new addition to the family..... Theo Jamie! Saw the midwife again today and he is now 8lb 6oz so has dropped 4oz since birth, but that's perfectly normal!

Hope you enjoy the photos! We are recovering well and he is breastfeeding with ease so I am sure he will soon be piling on the weight! lol

Hope Mommymichele and Devi are ok and can't wait to hear from them and to hear how it went for them. At some point soon I will update you with the full birth story but was keen to let you see some pics as I know you want to see him! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2497.jpg
    IMG_2497.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2499.jpg
    IMG_2499.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2573.jpg
    IMG_2573.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Sorry ladies, I'm back though!

Charles Evan William
4 pounds 14 ounces
17 inches long
September 22, 2010 9:46 AM
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301502.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301510.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301511.jpg​

Ahh bless, they are both totally gorgeous and so cute! I hope you ladies are recovering well too x

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness - TINK AND MM - they're BEAUTIFUL!!! I literally have tears in my eyes seeing your pics. I am so so happy for the both of you. I can't wait to hear about both of your stories!!!

Devi - how's everything going????

It's a boy!! Name yet to decide. He was born on my 25th birthday!! 26 sept 2010. 8lbs 7 oz of pure bliss. I ended up having a emergency c-sec after 22 hours of agonizing labor. All is ok now. Still in hospital recovering. More later

Congratulations devi!!!!! Wow it's all happening at the moment and it's boys, boys, boys.
Hope you are feeling ok after your section.
Like GG says you next joli, then me and GG...I can't wait after seeing all these lovely pics and birth announcements xx

It's a boy!! Name yet to decide. He was born on my 25th birthday!! 26 sept 2010. 8lbs 7 oz of pure bliss. I ended up having a emergency c-sec after 22 hours of agonizing labor. All is ok now. Still in hospital recovering. More later

oh my gosh Devi, congrats!! :happydance: wow thats a big baby and you are just tiny - I cant believe you went through all the labour pains for weeks to have a C-section after all. Cant wait to see the pics and hear the name!!

Tink, so beautiful...little peanut :hugs:

Joli, yeah you're next in line, cant even wait and then GG woo hoo!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"