(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Ooh how exciting, hope everything goes well tink!!! Will try n keep a watchout for any updates.
Can't wait to hear from mm bout charlies arrival too
I've got an appointment at hospital this morning but will try n keep checking in.

Go for it Tink! Can't wait to meet the new man in your life. :yipee:

ooohhhh - Tink, I'm so super excited for you!!! How far apart are your contractions? Hope you can keep us posted!! Did you manage to finalise everything with your home birthing bath?

Awwwww! babies babies everywhere!!!!! Yay Tink!

MM was supposed to text me and keep me updated :( she totally didn't! So I'm stuck waiting just like everyone else :D

hurrrrrrrrrryyyyyy up ladies!

How awesome tink!!! Good luck! Hope your home birth preps were done in time. Yay! Guess the full moon charm worked on u!

Mm - what happened? How u?

Went to the doc today for an appt.. I am now 3cm, 100% and baby is lower than before (before was 0 station) , everything looks PERFECT..

induction is still on saturday if baby doesnt come today/tomorrow..

oohh, Devi, it sounds like baby is totally ready to go! How exciting!!!

I washed all of baby's clothes and blankets yesterday, felt so wonderful to be folding them up this morning. We're moving into a serviced apartment 2 weeks before baby is due, as we have sold our flat and our new house won't be ready to move into for a few more months, so I expect things are going to be pretty stressful just before baby arrives! I feel gutted that I can't put together a nursery for a few months...but at least I'll be keeping busy!

I have a son!!!!! Name to follow! Born at home in water at 6:24pm on 23 Sept, weighing 8lb 10oz. The midwife only just walked through the door the second I delivered him! He was born in his sack of waters which is lucky apparently! I had no pain relief other than TENS machine before getting in pool. It was all quite traumatic but incredibly natural and we are all well although shell-shocked and knackered! Photos will follow within next few days.

Good luck Devi..... Hope it goes well for you and I'm thinking of you x

^^ :yipee:

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the whole dramatic birth story!

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!! Well done tink. Massive congratulations. Like 2016 says can't wait to see pics etc. xx

congrats again cant wait to see pics..

wonder how mm is getting on, she must have no signal xx

wow wow WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS TINK!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO awesome - I can't believe you went through the whole labour without the midwife!! Can't wait to hear the whole story and of course see the photos!! :happydance:

Yay--congrats, Tinkerbell! I'm glad to hear everything went to smoothly--woot

Congratulations Tink, what a wonderful story!!
Its so exciting that so many of you are having your babies now.
Look forward to more updates from Devi and MM!!
:hugs:

:yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo:YAY!!!!!! TINK .. how awesome!!! congrats mummy!!

wow what a awesome waterbirth experiance, baby born in the bag & all.. how cool!! well done!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR INDUCEMENT DEVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Yeah all the best devi, hope things go well and can't wait to see if pandu is pink or blue! X

^^ can't wait either! Hope all goes smoothly for you too Devi! I am guessing pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->