(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Ladybird...that's exactly what happened to me! Makes you wonder why they can't just tell you that over the phone! Glad it's no worry though. :hugs:

hib...that's a great bump and I see you only have 3 weeks to go today! :yipee:

Ladybird - I'm glad it was nothing serious - I have a yeast infection too, but again, zero symptoms, and docs says to do nothing about it for now unless it bothers me.

Hibiscus - that is a beautiful bump to be proud of! As for the stretchies - I think I would be gutted too if I got them (I am getting one just above my belly button where my belly button ring goes), but I guess that one consolation is that all of your stretchies are low down, so once your belly shrinks they won't be very visible :flower: Keep up with the creams/oils though, cause I'm sure they will help!

Thanks, all!

Joli--I bet if you don't have the stretch marks by now (except for the one tiny one), you'll be OK. Mine showed up at 32 weeks and have just grown seemingly exponentially each week. How much weight have you gained now?

Hey Hibiscus - I was originally on target to gain about 40 pounds, but I lost 10 pounds whilst I was in hospital, so I've gained 22 pounds so far (I'm estimating 28 pounds in total). It's incredible when I think that I was nearly this same weight when I was at 25 weeks - I'm tons bigger in the tummy, but I'm normally pretty athletic and all my muscles have emaciated since the hospital. I can totally imagine your frustration with the stretchmarks - I told myself that if I got them, I would save up to get laser treatment afterwards to get rid of them... so don't fret too much, medical marvels today can cure them! :flower:

ok... I've just spent the last 3.5 hours writing a letter to my baby boy. Throughout my pregnancy, I've been putting together a scrapbook/journal to one day give to our son, and in it, I wanted to enclose a letter for him to read. I can't believe how emotional it has made me! Love the little guy so much already! :hugs:

Joli...that is so lovely. I thought my journal on bnb could turn into something for LO, but it seems so full of worry and negativity and moaning I don't think I will. :blush:

Joli...that is so lovely. I thought my journal on bnb could turn into something for LO, but it seems so full of worry and negativity and moaning I don't think I will. :blush:

You could always pull out extracts, I'm sure he'd be fascinated with it one day! Then you can add in your bump pics and baby shower pics and notes from friends and family. I am using this scrapbook, I think it's fantastic - https://www.tummy-talk.com/

well wee amelia had her jabs today she was so brave!! but i still cant beleive she is 2months old already!!

She rolled right over twice yesterday im so amazed at her!! she is giggling and smiling!! awsome!!

cant wait for my girl im getting impatient now, been to mw and she is head down but midwife told me not to bounce on my ball or drink RLT yet as its too early :( I just want to meet her and of course get my body back! I think she is going to be Melody Rose completly went off darcey and this is oh's fave name so I think il just let him have this one, im just worried she will get called mel for short, see what she thinks of it when she comes out anyway..

got protien in urine so ? uti, doing another sample later as i could only manage a small drop at the appointment. Also been reffered to physio for hip, back and gurdle pain, appointments go down to every 2 weeks now x

Happy 2 months Amelia - she is such a cutie and doing so well!

Joli...you are right, maybe I will just take my journal posts and edit them into a nicer more coherant story. Thanks for the link.

GG...when can you start with the tea and the ball then? I have my ball already but only for sitting on to ease the pelvic pain. Melody is one of my favourite names too. I had a childhood friend named Melody and nobody even considered calling her Mel.

LovelyLLocely choice of name Gossipgirly!

Happy 2 months to Amelia! Can't believe where the time has gone!

I started with the RLT at about 36 weeks and used my birth ball for months before I was due.

Little Theo is on a major growth spurt and has fed every hour today for half of the day and has been awake too! I am proper knackered!!!

Joli- I can totally remember that we got our BFPS around the same time :D Yours just a smidge after mine! It feels like we've been pregnant FOREVER! I guess its our race now! Me you and HIB!!

I really hate it when you ladies complain about stretchies!!! I think I have stretch marks ON my stratchmarks lol. Luckily no one ever sees my tummy anyway! Oh doesn't care at all... because I had them when we met from bb#1... but now they are so much worse and getting DARK again!!!!! AHHHHHH.

Gemma- I love Melody! Thats really exciting! Its fun to finally choose a name and then you can call her that.... We call my tummy out little Payson Bump lol

I had a dr. appt today... nothing new! NST was good.. baby is good movement is good and hb is good... can't complain about anything! Although I can't believe we could have out baby in like 12 days :| thats CRAZY

Joli--28 lbs sounds perfect, actually. I'm sure it will be gone within like 2 or 3 weeks!

We had our ultrasound to check the weight of the baby and the estimate is 7 lb 11 oz--eek!! She said it's plus or minus 1 lb, so I'm really hoping we're at the lower end of that! In another 3 weeks, he could be huge...

They unexpectedly did a 3D pic for us, too. He's so cute! He kept putting his left hand in his mouth. I wonder if he'll be left-handed like me. We shall see!

Attachments

• Baby 3D at 37 weeks.jpg
    Baby 3D at 37 weeks.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
Great pic hib! I wouldn't worry about a potentially bigger baby, my theory is you won't know what it feels like to have had a small baby before so you won't know the difference.

Feels like you girls are all so close and I still have aaaaages - 79 days!!! Hope you all still hang around that long to see my boy being born. And I hope the TTC girls join us soon -it's been 29 weeks, no bfps :shrug:

Aurora - can't believe Amelia is 2 months already, how time flies.

GG - love the name Melody Rose, it sounds lovely.

Hib - what a sweet 4d pic, sounds like he's gonna be a big lad. My first was 9lb 2oz but the birth wasn't too bad.

I'm wondering whether bubs has engaged as in the last day or so I've started feeling lots of pressure down below and I have to keep going to the loo as i get a strange feeling that I need to go constantly.

Aurora - wow 2 months! I can't believe how that time has just flown by!

GG - I agree with 2016, Melody is a lovely name, very unique and feminine :flower:

Tink - how much RLT would you drink? I'm not used to drinking so much tea and am paranoid it is going to stain my teeth, but I don't want to be holding baby in any longer than I have to, so I'm thinking of filling up my cup!

ClaireNicole - stretchies suck - I have a ton of them on mythighs and hips and they kind of ride up my sides... I was going to wait until I finish having babies to see what I can do to get rid of them!! My mom has a totally flat stomach, but she's a petite chinese lady and after 3 kids, her poor stomach is full of stretchies.

2016 - the 79 days will fly by fast, and don't you worry hon, we're bump buddies, I'll be hanging around for sure!! And I really hope we'll get some of the undergrads on this thread soon - Britt is having IVF in early Dec, so she should get a BFP by x-mas (fingers crossed!!).

Hibiscus - the 4D scan is wonderful!! You can totally see his little face! We're having a 4D scan this Friday and I'm so excited!! Once you get 36 weeks here, the docs ask you to come in for a scan once a week until delivery, so we're quite lucky we get to see our baby every week now :)

Ladybird - sounds like baby is engaged! I don't think my baby is yet (it wasn't last week) but I guess I'll find out more this Fri. Sometimes I think he has engaged cause I feel big pressure and I can suddenly breath properly, but then he moves again and the feeling goes away, so I'm really not sure! And I still don't think I've had any braxton hicks... do most women get it?

I think our girl is engaged she is head down confirmed by midwife and she keeps going in and out I think.. U get horrid sharp electric shock type pains down there and a kind of pressure and feel like u need the loo all the time for a wee and a bit like u feel your back end is going to fall out!

well iv started on 1 cup a day of RLT will up it to 2 at 36 weeks and then 3 at 37 when im term.. Iv got to say, its horrid stuff!! bleh!

oh and joli I havnt had braxton hicks yet, hoping the RLT brings a few on to get my body prepared x

Hey GG - I don't seem to have same big pressure down there like you do, kinda frustrating in a way, I'm not sure if my body feels all ready to go. Oh well, I guess it should all happen soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->