(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Wow rooting for a tuesday baby then!! Why u
Is your doc going to help u out by putting a pill though ? They won't let u wait till baby is ready ?

Lovely bump pics ladybird.... Very neat! ;)

Clairenicole..... Sounds promising! How exciting..... Do keep us posted and good luck :)

she would let me go as long as I wanted to go.... if I wanted lol but with the Gestational diabetes its common to induce early... but really shes going out of town thursday and friday.... and both of us would be really upset if she missed my labor... so we're trying t o work around that!!!!

yeah! ClaireNicole - that's so exciting!! Do you feel totally ready for it all?

I've just spent the last 24 hours moving from our apartment to our serviced apartment, pretty exhausting with 2 freaked out kitty cats, and I've done an impressive amount of packing, lifting and moving for a 37+ week pregnant lady! Oh well, I figure baby is ready and the lifting is good squat exercises!

she would let me go as long as I wanted to go.... if I wanted lol but with the Gestational diabetes its common to induce early... but really shes going out of town thursday and friday.... and both of us would be really upset if she missed my labor... so we're trying t o work around that!!!!

Aha! I totally forgot about the Gestational Diabetes. That explains it. Do they have any idea how big the baby might be now?

Hib- When I went in for a US (Which was ALMOST 2 weeks ago) she was 6lbs 9oz give or take a lb :| So now I'm sure shes massive!

Lol I know! I just answered it there too :D

New bump pics!!
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/38.jpg

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/382.jpg

CN...wow it seems like your bump has grown wonderfully since the last pic and there deffo looks like some droppage to me! :thumbup:

ClaireNicole - what a fantastic bump!! That's such a keeper picture to show your baby girl when she's all grown up!

I've had an increase in the amount of BH today, for about 2 hours I was having them perhaps every 5-15 mins, but no pain and no downward pressure or anything, i still don't think baby's head is engaged, so seems like I'm just practicing for now!

I've downloaded a great app on my iphone called "Labor Mate" and you click a start/stop button whenever you have contractions, and it creates a summary of how far apart your contractions are etc. I've been feeling BH all day today and I've been using Labor Mate for the last 1.5 hours out of curiosity, and thought it was interesting that in that time I've had 12 contractions, they range from being about 6.5 - 11 mins apart, lasting around 40 secs. No pain, they just feel like waves. And I've lost a teeny tiny bit of plug, nothing major - just thought it was interesting that it seems like my body is totally practicing for D-day!

Joli...I have a contraction timer app too, have done for weeks which is a big daft for me I know :haha:
Also have a great one called "bmotion" which is good for counting kicks, not bowel movements! :rofl:

Seems like you girls are all getting ready to go. I have had BH for so long and they are quite painful most of the time so I wonder what real labour will be like :shrug:

thanks joli will dl that app! Iv also been recommended a good breast feedin app that records when the last time u bf how long for and what boob so gonna have a look for that! xx

Ladies - water broke 1 hour ago, contractions here but don't feel to bad - going up to hospital now! Will keep you posted! x

Joli!! Awesome. So those wern't BHs. Yay!!! Wish u have a smooth safe labor & easy delivery & a fast recovery. All the best love!! Keep us posted.

Ladies - water broke 1 hour ago, contractions here but don't feel to bad - going up to hospital now! Will keep you posted! x

OMG!!!!! I guess you didnt have time to update us on the undergrad thread ha ha...well I guess being in labour and all :haha:, glad I logged on.
cannot WAIT to hear of your delivery, so excited for you :happydance:

Joli...oooh you little sneak! Here we were waiting for the CN and hibiscus race and you scootch in front! :haha: Wish you all the best for an easy labour and delivery...can't wait to meet your little boy!!! :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->