(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

2016 - now that you've reached 30 weeks, time is going to fly by!!! And we'll still be here cheering you on!

ClaireNicole - sooo excited for you!!! I hope your bag is all packed! My doc is making me come in once a week since 36 weeks for a check up, seems like they're super cautious here, but it's a good excuse to see baby, and I wonder if next week I'll get an internal! Did they use a spectulum on you for your internal?

ClaireNicole--it really does sound like you're getting close! I wish I could say I felt like I was going to beat you to the finish line, but it sounds like you're def closer than me (although I guess you never really know). Maybe I should have gotten the cervix checked, after all, just to know if these contractions are doing anything!
When you have contractions, does it hurt when you get up and walk? I've noticed it's increasingly difficult for me just to walk sometimes, and even worse when I'm experiencing these crampy sensations. I feel all this downward pressure, like I could burst! :D

I think walking sometimes helps Hib! But mostly I just curl up into a ball and watch tv... if your not thinking about it, its so much easier to handle! I've heard the birthing ball helps but I've had a problem with my shoulder the last few days and it kills me to have the use the ball cause of my posture on it! You never do know though! You could have your baby right now lol and I could wait another week! But for sure by next Friday its on!!

whoo hoo! cant wait for more babies to pop out..

Lots of labor dust all your ways.. I hope none of u go overdue.. its the worst thing ever..

Ooh it's all happening, can't wait for more news

Clairenicole/Hib - best of luck guys, looking forward to hearing how you go on xx

Hib and Claire - it really sounds like you two are close. Hib - after I've been sitting on the sofa and I stand up, my belly feels really strained and heavy downwards, but I think it might just be gravity acting against me! Did your doc check whether your baby was engaged yet? cause all the pressure you're feeling sounds like it just might be...?

Devi - how are you doing? We should start a Aphrodite mommy thread :)

Ladybird - have you had any changed feelings?

Oooohh good luck ladies!!!! Especially clairenicole and hibiscus who seem to be the next in line to deliver their babies! Here's wishing you all smooth and safe deliveries of your baby tigers!!! :) x

Joli...I get that heavy downward pressure feeling after I have been sitting or lying down for a while. Think squiggle is still in his favourite transverse position so, in my case, it's just the SPD.

CN & hibiscus...as my yoga instructor says - Rotate to Dilate so lots of hip rotations while standing or sitting. Also walking around like you are trying to lift your legs through very long grass apparently helps bubs engage. :thumbup:

Hib and Claire - it really sounds like you two are close. Hib - after I've been sitting on the sofa and I stand up, my belly feels really strained and heavy downwards, but I think it might just be gravity acting against me! Did your doc check whether your baby was engaged yet? cause all the pressure you're feeling sounds like it just might be...?

Devi - how are you doing? We should start a Aphrodite mommy thread :)

Ladybird - have you had any changed feelings?

In the last couple of days Joli Ive been feeling a lot of pressure "down below" and achyness there also. Sometimes bubs seems to headbutt or punch me really low and Ive had a couple of moments when Ive thought he was gonna burst my waters (thankfully he hasnt as both times I was sat in my car!).
Ive had the odd contraction but nothing regular just one every now and again. I had a painful ish one in bed last night so noted the time but didnt get anymore after that. Must be that my body is just gearing itself up. My last son arrived a 38 weeks so who knows what this little monkey is planning to do x

haha I know that feeling, cept it feels like a pinching feeling right down below that takes my breath away, I also feel like my backend is gonna fall out, lush x

Here are my latest bump shots from yesterday - I feel massive
My bump is shiny too, think it is because I feel so stretched (it is tight as a drum) and also cause of the amount of cocoa butter im putting on every night! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
haha I know that feeling, cept it feels like a pinching feeling right down below that takes my breath away, I also feel like my backend is gonna fall out, lush x

lol, Its great isnt it...not, I feel like a baboon sometimes... the one with the big bulbous red bottom!!:rofl:

Im sure Im walking a bit like a cross between a cowboy and a duck too, just seem to waddle along.
Oh well, will all be worth it (as EVERYONE keeps telling me..ggrrr) x

LB- what a cute bump you have!!! I'm a waddler too :( can't help it lol people look at me when I'm walking like you'd look at someone in a wheel chair.... like awwww poor thing... and I'm like Yeah lol you have NO IDEA!

Got woken up this AM by a contraction... just one.... and haven't been able to go back to sleep yet! grrrrrrrrr :(

just dropping by to say hello girls, I'm ready for my babies to be born, how exciting!! :thumbup::baby:

Ladybird - lovely round bump!! I am always walking around with a shiny belly full of bio oil :)

ClaireNicole - I hope the contractions start up for you properly so that we can meet your little baby soon!!

Britt - thanks so much for dropping in, very sweet of you :flower: I hope you'll be joining this thread really soon!!

No labor today it doesn't look like :( I didn't go see doc today because contractions have been so scattered.... I figure its just my body preping! Mom is banking on next Sat... which makes me laugh because seriously... the more she plans this babys birth the more the baby is going to do what she wants!!! If shes anything like her mama anyway!

Update!! My dr. called me and told me to come in real quick and get checked... I'm still 1 cm dialated (she touched the babys head!) but she said my cervix is getting very favorable!! SO Sunday I'm going in for monitering and if there is no change then I go see her Tuesday and shes going to give me one of those pills they shove up there that dissolves and does whatever to your cervix to get it ready! SO maybe a tuesday baby?!

Wow so exciting CN, poss a Tuesday baby. Can't wait to see how you go. Best of luck xx

Update!! My dr. called me and told me to come in real quick and get checked... I'm still 1 cm dialated (she touched the babys head!) but she said my cervix is getting very favorable!! SO Sunday I'm going in for monitering and if there is no change then I go see her Tuesday and shes going to give me one of those pills they shove up there that dissolves and does whatever to your cervix to get it ready! SO maybe a tuesday baby?!

Ooh, that's exciting! :thumbup:

Is there a reason your doctor is willing to help things along ahead of your due date? My Dr won't even consider it until 41 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->