(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

OMG those pics of Charlie are insanely cute!!!!!! :bunny: That little blue had and matching fluffy bum. Adorable :)

awwww MM - he's tooooooooooo cute!!!! I love his little booties :) I can't believe how tiny he is!! We just went for a check-up today, and apparently our baby is measuring around 7.2 pounds! big boy!!

ClaireNicole - thanks for keeping us updated!! don't worry about complaining on the thread, that's what we're here for! :)

morning everyone!! I woke up thinking it was time to get up but really it was 3:20 am so I just stayed up anyway.

Joli: You asked before about the scan pic, I want to post my last one but I don't know how to do it unless I just put a link to photobucket. How are you doing? You'll be having your baby so soon!! :happydance:

mommymichele: What sweet pics!!! I can't believe how tiny he is, how much does he weigh now? Love the cloth diaper!

clairenicole: complain away, you're carrying around quite a bit of baby now, the end is hard! I was so miserable the last few weeks with ds!

Very cute pics mm.

It's so exciting to see the chit chat about the oils & how they help. I got no clue about any of them so can't comment.

Arjun is doing good. He is a naughty kid, pees at y everytime u open the diaper to change him. Bites my nips at the end of a feed. If I put a paci in his mouth he will hold it with one hand & take it out, cuz he HATEs it. He stares at everyone for long times, I think he is trying to familiarizing the face. He can now flip his neck from facing one side to other side when I hold him up to my shoulder. His neck is getting stronger. he is awesome

im glad babies are doing so well, Arjun sounds like a little charachter it must be so nice seeing his little personality come out. MM charlie is so cute! He looks tiny!

nothing to report here apart from think I lost some plug sunday evening, but that means nothing does it and it can just grow back, I think she must have shifted some the way she was lying.

oooooo but im in my LAST box!!! and 1 month till due date! x

Mm Charlie is just so darn cute!!!

Hey devi sounds like arjun is little monkey but its lovely to see their little personalities shining through.
Joli - 7lb 2oz eh, he does sound a big boy but I'm sure you will cope fine with the birth.

Clairenicole - you are so close Hun, the last few weeks are such hard work, you have a good ol complain, that's what we're here for x

Nicole - hope you're doing well, I know what you mean bout staying up. I was awake from 3.30am onwards last night and feel like a zombie now.
I have really had enough now and can't wait for this baby now. I want my body back and am so looking forward to meeting him. It is also my eldest sons 12th birthday on 18th November and he keeps telling me he doesn't want the baby to be born near his birthday and can I try and have it a couple of weeks before hand. If only it was that easy!!!

Nicole - to post pics, just click "Go Advanced" on the bottom of the screen where you are typing your BnB message, then click on the paperclip icon and then you can attach any photo saved on your computer (as long as the size isn't too big). Have you unpacked yet? We're moving this Friday, so I know how hectic it can be!

Devi - I really loved reading your post about Arjun. I had asked in my prenatal class how to stop boys peeing all over you whilst you're changing them, unfortunately they said there was just no way to stop it and just point his bits down! :rofl: Apart from the nibbles at the end of each feed, how are you getting on with the breastfeeding?

GG - so interesting that you've lost some mucus plug already, i wonder if you're going to deliver early with all the pressure feelings you've been gettin and now mucus plug. My doc doesn't think our baby will come early since the baby's head isn't engaged yet, he says it usually happens around 38 weeks.

Ladybird and GG - It's exciting to be in the last ticker box isn't it!!

I was really pleased today that the doctor was totally happy with everything in my birth plan. We also sorted out our cord banking today for baby's stem cells.

Thank you ladies! Charlie is still 4 lbs 13 ounces, I've been sick so my milk supply crashed but I'm taking supplements to get it back up.

Hey everyone! So last night OH and I went out to dinner and then to Bingo.... which we are doing A LOT NOW because Bingo is about the only activity I can do!! Anyways... at dinner I started having contractions! Then through the whole first half of bingo!!! They weren't really that bad... but they were consistant! Justin was all like "do you have to go to the hospital?? Cause I can play your cards while you take the car" lmao (he has such a sence of humor about my labor and delivery!!) I don't think I'm giving birth today but I def think things have started rolling in that direction! I made him DTD with me last night lol just to help things along and man... I think that sucked! I don't think we're going to be doing anymore of that untill the 6week after point! Poor OH! I'm just feeling so fat and moving is hard and sleeping is hard because I get these aweful pains in my hips when I lay on my sides..... and there is no other real option is there!! And my whole internal temperature is off! Its 30 degrees out and the window is open while I sleep because i'm sweating to death! And I think OH is going to kill me for that but usually I'm FREEZING and hes sweating to death so Payback I guess?!?! AND I'm hungry ALL THE TIME. I mean I'm constantly hungry... I've taken to eating almost only veggies in between meals because otherwise I'd be gaining tons of weight... and as it is I'm not ganing anything thank god! But veggies are not as good as chips :) Okay theres my moan for the day lol I have a doc appt so if she says anything interesting I'll let everyone know!!

MM- Charlie is one seriously cute baby! I love his cloth bum!!!!!

Devi- Is it weird that you say Arjun pees on you and I go "awwwwwww how cute"? lol!

Congrats on the box moves!!! I was so excited to get to my last box! Its funny how with my first one since I was giving her up for adoption all I did was complain about contractions and I really dreaded giving birth... and now I know how much it hurts and I'm still like HURRY AND COME OUT! lol and smiling because contractions mean we're going that much sooner!

Joli- I'm going to talk to my dr. about my birth plan today!!! I'm so excited about that! BUT I don't have much of a birth plan lol

MM--ADORABLE pics of Charlie! He looks so squeezable :)

ClaireNicole--less than 2 weeks! Baby will be here sooner than you know. Yay!

Nothing new here. Occasional contractions (I think!). Just like some mild period-type cramping in lower back. Nothing regular. Maybe 1-2 times a day. I'm still uncomfortable these days, but I think feeling better just because, psychologically, I know it will be over soon. Woot

ooooooooooohhhhhhhh ClaireNicole - it sounds like you're getting close!! How exciting! Have you got your bag packed? I did my birth plan through www.birthplan.com - gotta love the internet! You and Hibiscus are soooo close now! It'll be a race between the two of you!

Clairenicole - I saw your post on FB! 50% effaced and 1cm dilated - woohoo!! How are the contractions coming along? Keep us updated! :hugs:

I'm term today!! :happydance:

Congrats on reaching full term, Joli!

ClaireNicole--that's exciting that you found out you're already dilating. Sounds close!
I had my weekly appt this AM and the NP was to check my cervix for the first time and I asked if it was necessary and she said no, because I could be dilated 3 cm and still not deliver for another 2 weeks, OR might be totally closed and could go in to labor tomorrow! So, she said it was up to me whether I wanted her to do it, so I said NO--I'd rather not go through the pain haha. But apparently at 39 weeks (next week) she will want to check it no matter what. Maybe I should have done it, just because I'm curious if I'm dilating at all...
I've been having a couple of contractions a day, still, but nothing regular at all. Come on, baby!

Aw, Hibiscus - I don't think I could have resisted trying to find out if I had dialated at all or not! Does it hurt to be checked? Have you had any loss of mucus plug? I haven't, I just always have a ton of cm! Are your contractions painful at all?

Aw, Hibiscus - I don't think I could have resisted trying to find out if I had dialated at all or not! Does it hurt to be checked? Have you had any loss of mucus plug? I haven't, I just always have a ton of cm! Are your contractions painful at all?

I've noticed my CM keeps increasing each day, so maybe this is the mucus plug breaking down? I haven't seen "chunks" of anything, though (sorry for being gross!), which is what I would expect (right??).
I had a pelvic exam at 22 weeks when I had some bleeding after BDing and that was EXCRUCIATING. Normally, exams don't bother me, but the whole area is just so sensitive. I was dreading it! Although, I think that when they check the cervix at this stage, they do it by feel and don't need to use a speculum. I am pretty sure it was the speculum that bothered me so much the last time.

As far as the contractions, it's been feeling like my period is about to arrive. It's in my lower back and kind of wraps around my hips. It's not comfortable, but not necessarily painful, either.

have you been experiencing anything different now?

Sounds like the race is on! :happydance:

Happy term day Joli! Aaarrgh I feel so far behind at just 30 weeks!!! :hissy:

Yeah joli!!! Early labor for me!! Doesn't mean I'm giving birth today but she said maybe friday lol I have to go back in to get rechecked if I think things are moving along!

I DEF think that getting checked is uncomfortable. I wouldn't say painfull but def not fun! But she was all excited when I told her I was having contractions and she goes "can I check your cervix?!?!" and I'm like YES PLEASE! Which is so weird lol because normally I'm like NOOOOOOOO!!! And OH went with me and even stayed in the room which was a little weird but I figured we were going to have to get used to that huh!

Def also agree with Hib on the contraction=getting your period pains... at first... then they get sharper if I remember correctly lol I've only had a couple medium ones!! I keep wanting to call them big ones because they hurt but I know they arn't in fact the "big ones" lmao!!!

Oh and Hib.... I never could have said no!!!! I wish that OH could tell me if I was dialating lol I'd get checked every day!!!!!! Plus its nice to know if the contractions are real or just braxton hicks!

*runs to the finish line to get there first :p*

Hey Hibiscus - I haven't lost any 'chunks' either :rofl: - haven't talked about CM since ttc!! But there is an increased amount of cm. I haven't had any internal exams in ages, so I'm not sure whether they would use a speculum or not, although the one time I did investigate with my own finger a few weeks ago, there was some spotting and I noticed that my cervix was very soft (didn't venture any further than that!). I was curious whether I was feeling BH or not, as I don't have any pain in my lower back - but I do get patches on my tummy that get super hard which I thought was the baby, but doc said it's BH not the baby - and I seem to get it more since I started drinking RLT. Baby is not yet engaged, but sometimes I feel him drop down cause I can breath wonderfully, but then he comes back up again. Doc said first babies usually engage around 38 weeks, so your baby must engage any day soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->