(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

wow just woke up to this....go for it joli!! How exciting. Wish you all the very best for a healthy and safe delivery of your little boy. look forward to hearing more news xxx

Wow!!!! Good luck Joli! Hope you have a smooth labour and delivery and can't wait to hear your story of how it went and see some pics of your cute new lil man!!! :) xx

well just purchased my first cloth nappies :) just preloved till we see what suits LO best not gonna make the change till after xmas but thought Id start buying now :)

Theo is thriving and growing loads!! He's settled more now and is taking longer breastfeeds. I will have to upload more pics soon
as he's changing and filling out all the time now. How's Amelia doing? What happened at hospital?

Devi and Mommymichele.... How are Arjun and Charlie doing? :)

Just checking in to say... not in labor :( Can't wait to see pics of the babies!!

Hey Ladies! Here are some photos of Harrison Joel Roman Troupe! He was born at 12:23pm (HK time) and weighs in at 7.1 pounds, and is 51.5cm long.

So clearly last night I was havin contractions, not BH (doh!) :dohh: but they weren't painful or anything so I didn't really think anything of it. Throughout the night, I thought I was bein woken up by BH which had more discomfort, but in the check-up last week, doc said baby's head wasn't engaged so it was unlikely he would come early, so I didn't think anything of it. Then at 6am, whilst in bed, I felt my waters break and was in shock (I hadn't even packed my bag!). It was hard to get a cab, but we did eventually and when I got to hospital it was 8:30am and I was 2-3cm dilated, contractions were 2.5mins apart, but weren't too painful. At 9am the nurse told me to have a bath, and said it would take probably 7 hours until delivery as it's about 1cm per hour...But by 10:30am I was in such agony, the contractions came so fast and hard, so I got out of the bath and was checked at 10:45am, and they found out that I had dilated to 8cm! I had a weak epidural to take the edge off and by 12:23pm he was out. I'm shattered now, but will check in with you ladies tomorrow! xxx

Attachments

• Harrison.jpg
    Harrison.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Harrison (handhold).jpg
    Harrison (handhold).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Harrison (swaddled).jpg
    Harrison (swaddled).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
Arjun is doing well. He is on a great schedule now. Gets up twice at night to feed every 4 hours. We are busy. In laws decided to come from india last min as they were too excited. We are also selling off all our furniture & getting ready for bug move on the 15th nov. Getting Arjun immunized on the 7th so he will be good to go too.

JOLI!!!!!! He is so adorable!!! I'm so happy you had a healthy delivery!!! Babies just come when they want too huh!! I'm seriously jealous!! It was supposed to be my turn lol! Can't wait for you to get settled in and to see more pictures!!

Devi- We arn't prepared for the guests that are coming after this baby is born :| I hope your enjoying your family time!

wow joli cant believe how fast he is here! He is adorable! So perfect, congratulations to you and DH, hope u are home soon and fast recovery xxxxxx

Cant help feeling a teeny weeny bit jelous.... I want my to meet my baby now :'(

Joli...I came to look on the thread really not expecting an update from you so soon! That seemed incredibly quick and you did so well with the delivery! Wow! You truly deserved things to be straightforward after all the trouble you had at 28 weeks. :hugs:
Harrison is a wonderful name and he is super super cute. He looks so much like you!
All the best to you, hubby and your new little boy! I agree with GG...it's hard not to want to see mine now! :blush:

Joli massive congratulations to you and hubby, Harrison is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how quick he came. Like 2016, I just nipped on here to check, didn't think anything would have happened yet! Xx
And, I've gotta agree with GG and 2016, im a teeny bit jealous as I am so desparate to see my little man now.
Devi and Tink - glad to see your little men are doing well and getting into a routine x

Right, CN and Hib, looking forward to hearing who is next!!! x

Wow Joli!!!! Harrison is gorgeous! Soooo cute and well done to you for such a speedy delivery. Try to rest and relax now your lovely lil man is here at last xx

Devi.... Glad little Arjun is doing well and is settling into a feeding routine xx

Good luck to the rest of you ladies too x :)

Wow Joli!!!! Harrison is gorgeous! Soooo cute and well done to you for such a speedy delivery. Try to rest and relax now your lovely lil man is here at last xx

Devi.... Glad little Arjun is doing well and is settling into a feeding routine xx

Good luck to the rest of you ladies too x :)

Aww, Joli, HUGE congrats to you and hubby! Harrison is so beautiful. Can't wait to hear more.
I wish you a great recovery :)

Oh my gosh Joli, such wonderful news, WOW!!!!!:happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee:
Like the other girls I did not expect to log on and read that you had your son. I LOVE the name and he sure looks like hubby too hey?? Ahh you did it love!!!
Massive congratulations, can not wait to see more pics but he is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! such a cutie

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->