(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

very intersting!

here is a wee vid of Amelia im trying to make her giggle ...sorry its on its side! lol

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/th_VID00018-20101019-1458.jpg

I thought my water broke this AM. I woke up and felt a gush. Went to the BR and underwear were soaked, but I think it was just a bunch of CM. I've noticed lots and lots o CM this past week and it seems like it's increasing each day. Maybe instead of seeing a solid mucus plug, it's just gradually flushing out. Thoughts on this? Anyone else have this? I'm hoping this means we're close--feeling very impatient now!!
I told everyone at work this is my last week in the office and I might be able to work a few hours from home each day next week if no baby, but I SO hope he will be here by then. I don't want to just be at home by myself, ya know?

ClaireNicole--did you ever get that cervix-ripening pill inserted on Sunday? Are you going in to get cervix checked today? I should be getting mine checked tomorrow at my weekly appt.

didn't go in Sunday because I wasn't having any contractions!!! I'm getting the pill today!!! I'll update everyone when I get out of the dr.s!!

Aurora! What a cute video!!!!

Don't worry Hib... I'll let everyone know! I'm bringing in my ipod so I'll have internet yay!

Ooh so much going on can hardly keep up!

Aurora that vic of Amelia is so sweet and I'm glad yr mastitis has cleared up, I had that last time and it is just sooo painful.
GG - sounds like things are gearing up for you, hope she holds out til hubby gets back.
CN - good luck with the pill hun, look forward to your updates.
Hib - I know what you mean bout the CM, quite a few times lately I've nipped to the bathroom as I thought I was leaking water as I felt really wet, only to find out it was just CM. It's confused me tbh as it has been like EWCM but with a tingle of green/yellow yet a few times, including today it is mucusy and stringy (sorry if tmi!!!)
Hope things happen soon Hib x

Ladies, I have news finally :hugs: Please go check out the undergrad thread, let me know if you need the link.

2016- I think you need to quit your day job and get one as a psychic instead!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup: seriously thats unbelievable.

:hugs:

Omg Omg Omg Britt that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

I am so so happy for you. You deserve it sooo much.
Sending bucket loads of mega sticky baby dust your way xxxxxx

Wowee Britt!!! Congrats hunni! ;)

Littleaurora.... Gorgeously cute video of Amelia! :)

Hibiscus.... I had loads of wet cm when I had first signs of labour and undies were soaked so it's sounding promising for you hun! ;)

Britt I said it in the ttc thread!! but welcome over to grad! praying for a sticky bean xx

Quick update! Going in at 5 for the cytoteck (or however you spell it) going to see if that works through the night... if not... then were going to start patosin tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!

Ladies, I have news finally :hugs: Please go check out the undergrad thread, let me know if you need the link.

2016- I think you need to quit your day job and get one as a psychic instead!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup: seriously thats unbelievable.

Read this after the ttc thread...so there was no need for me to gloat :blush:

I am so excited to FINALLY not be at the bottom of the grad list. I am sure you've broken the bfp drought now and the others will come charging in soon!

Have you worked out your EDD yet? I am guessing a June baby. :cloud9:

:) Can't stop smiling :)

Wow, Britt! HUGE congrats to you! This is really exciting. Fingers crossed for you and the little one :thumbup:

Quick update! Going in at 5 for the cytoteck (or however you spell it) going to see if that works through the night... if not... then were going to start patosin tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!

yeah CN, how exciting!!! keep us posted- when you can!!

Read this after the ttc thread...so there was no need for me to gloat :blush:

I am so excited to FINALLY not be at the bottom of the grad list. I am sure you've broken the bfp drought now and the others will come charging in soon!

Have you worked out your EDD yet? I am guessing a June baby. :cloud9:

:) Can't stop smiling :)

you are seriously too sweet, I wish we lived closer I would give you the biggest hug. I am so glad you were right about this and you did tell me so!! :happydance: I was thinking about that....a bit eerie...I really thought I was out and conveyed that to everyone and even with all my months of bfns and this totally natural cycle (no treatments at all) you still thought I had conceived....wow, thats pretty cool
Actually I just did the calender on one website and it said July 1, 2011 but they had the O date wrong, so maybe June 30th??!! :happydance: right again.

thanks again everyone for your well wishes, it truly means so much to me

Britt!!!!! Yay!! Awesome awesome news!!

Cn-- oooo how exciting!!

Nothing new! Contracting every two minutes but not dialating much yet...got a shot of morphine to help me sleep...probably going to be lots more hours

CN...best of luck! Hope things progress quickly for you. :flower:

Britt: Welcome to the grad thread!!! :yipee: Congratulations again!!! We still have some time to be bump buddies if you still want to be! :)

Joli: Congratulations!!!! You have an incredibly beautiful son!!! So glad everything went well for you during the delivery! I hope you're recovering well and can't wait for more updates and pics!!!

clairenicole: yay!!! baby's going to come soon!!! Can't wait for updates! Hope everything goes quickly for you so you can meet your little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->