(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

just checking in for any CN updates. Hope things are going well Hun xx

I've finally hit 37 weeks woo hoo!!! Me and OH made an attempt at DTD last night to see if it would encourage bubs to make an appearance sooner. We won't be doing it again for a while I can tell you. We ended up laughing our heads off trying to find a way to manage so the bump didn't get in the way and I didn't scream in pain with my sciatica!!

haha things are the same for us LB its very difficult even with me straddling oh :blush: lol bump still gets in the way!

oo no news is good news im hoping? x

Yeah we tried straddling but it killed my back, felt like i was bout 90! Things we'll do to get bubs out eh!!
I agree bout no news, she must be labouring away like mad. Fingers crossed x

We found spooning works but we don't like to dtd atm because we've been told we have to use condoms because of my preterm labour risk and I HATE condoms! Can't wait until 37 weeks when we can enjoy au naturel again!

Had her!! at 612 this morning!!! 7lbs 11oz and 19 inches long!! Will post birth story soon!

Yay!!! Congrats cn!!! Wow u must be thrilled. Hope u recover soon. Post pics love!! Can't wait to see her.

Ohhh and what a date to be born on 20 oct(10) 2010!!!

Yay CN!!! Congratulations and celebrations to you and DH. Can't wait to hear your full story and see piccies! :flower:

Congrats Clairenicole!!!!! Wow.... Second lil princess on this thread! Can't wait to hear birth story and see some pics of her! Well done to you x :)

I just sent Justin out to breakfast with my parents so I figured I would write up a quick birth story!!!

I came in Tuesday at 4 to get the cytoteck thingy and my doc came in around 430 to give it to me! I couldn't believe how stinkin small it was... all together about half the size of a birth control pill! She put it in and said now we wait... so I gave it an hour and when nothing was happening at all I was just about to give up!!! At 6:30 I started cramping.... not intolerable.. but they were getting kind of worse... but when I was checked no stinkin changes to my cervix!!! They sent me home at like 830 on the condition that I come back in to get checked at 1030... so we went home and I did some birthing ball bouncing and we got our new camera in the mail!!! (Just in time!! yay) So I played with that a little and we watched pretty woman and then my parents showed up at like 10! At 1030 we were back in the hospital. I was contracting pretty bad at this point but still trying to manage with breathing! At 12ish the nurse called the dr. and Sabrina (thats my doctor) said that I could stay or go it was up to me.... but I wanted something for the pain!!! So the nurse had to call her back (because god forbid she just ask before....) and then she came in and gave me a shot and I was like woah what was that?!?! And shes like morphine.... so I was like WOW... thats a serious drug there ya know!! We decided to stay because I was worried I would have a bad reaction to the morphine...It was kind of weird because it really made me loopy but the contractions were still bad.... So I'd want to sleep in between contractions.... but it was hard. and the contractions were constantly like 2 minutes apart from the very beginning!!!! Justin was sleeping at this point lol and my parents went to their hotel at like midnight and then around 1 or 2.... (and believe me time was kinda fuzzy at this point) I asked the nurse to check me because the contractions were getting worse... So she did and she was so stinkin rough she broke my waters :wacko: which felt so weird because I really felt like I peed all over myself!!! After that things got BAD.... the contractions were almost unbearable and Justin was runbbing my legs and moving them back and forth which really helps!!! I was like EPIDURAL RIGHT NOW!!!!! So she called the anestitist... and she got there like 20 minutes later! They ived me and took my bloods... and all the flobatomists were amazing!!! So around 3 I got the epi which didn't hurt at all!!! It wasn't instant relief but my legs did instantly go numb!!! Then my butt... and about 3 or 4 contractions later the epi kicked in... and I had a button so I could get MORE if I needed it... and that was total relief either.... It took the edge off though!! And when the ladies went to check me I couldn't feel it at all!!!! Which is weird! We started calling my parents to get them back to the hospital at this point because I was almost 100% effaced and about 4 cms. Justin went back to sleep for a little bit... kind of an interrupted sleep!!! The doctor got there almost immediately after my epi and decided she'd rather sleep at the hospital just in case I started going really quick!!! I think I slept a little here... but not much... and we couldn't get ahold of my parents which really bothered me!!! So The doc came in around 530 and checked me and at this point I was maxed out on the button but she told me to go ahead and press it again if I had to (Which I DID!!!) And she checked me and was like well... your about ready to push!!! So everything was gotten ready! And then my parents showed up at 5:55!!! YAY! So dad went to the waiting room and mom took a leg and Justin took a leg and doc said to push... so when I felt contractions I pushed... but I couoldn't feel anything lower then the contractions!! YAY! So I pushed and pushed and pushed and the all of a sudden she was here!!!!! And I didn't feel the burning or stretching which was so amazing! And she is so beautiful!!! 6:12am (so like 15 minutes of pushing!!!)she made her appearance! at 7lbs 12 ozs and 19 inches long!!

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/Payson%20Jean/100_0076.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/Payson%20Jean/th_DSCF0126.jpg This ia a video if you click!
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/Payson%20Jean/100_0088.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/Payson%20Jean/100_0086.jpg

I feel so much better now!!! I'm cramping which sucks but ibprofin seems to be helping that!!! I didn't tear at all so no stitches and I feel so skinny!!!! Shes a latcher so shes been feeding every 2-4 hours since she was born! We're just really happy! Justin is too. Its crazy being a parent to this beautiful baby!:cloud9:

Wow what a story CN, you must be so happy.she is absolutely adorable. The photos are fab and the one where you are holding her in bed and she is looking at the camera is fantastic. Well done momma! xx

Wow what a story clairenicole and she's such a sweetie! Lovely pics and you look radiant in only the way a new mummy can! Justin looks like such a proud daddy too!!! Yay!!! Well done guys :) x

CN....What a little hunny pie! She's got your lovely big eyes and is so perfect and tiny and awwwwwwwwww. :hugs:

Had her!! at 612 this morning!!! 7lbs 11oz and 19 inches long!! Will post birth story soon!

OMG congrats CN!! Just had a look at the pics what a gorgeous little girl you must be so proud. How very exciting, thanks for sharing the birth story with us too...wow unbelievable.

Ohhh and what a date to be born on 20 oct(10) 2010!!!

oh neat never thought of that, how cool

Hey ladies, so just back from my business trip, I started at 0600am yesterday morning flew to another city, had meetings all day and then had a customer dinner until late at night....geeish I am knackered.
so AF was due today and she is NOT showing!!!!!
I have no symptoms really except for fatigue...is this normal?
I see the FS in a little while...lol, cant wait to tell him and ask for my money back ($7,000 deposit) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->