(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Yes, we will find out the baby's sex (position willing!)! I have zero patience and we are both hoping for a girl this time round!

It took me about half an hour to detect the heart beat as think little beanie was in hiding! Also only heard it for about 1 minute and then beanie hid away again! I do recommend getting a fetal Doppler if you can afford one.... So reassuring and other family members can hear baby too! ;)

That's awesome Tink! How wonderful! I think I will order one - do you know how early you can start hearing the heartbeat? I can't wait to hear if you have a girl!

That's awesome Tink! How wonderful! I think I will order one - do you know how early you can start hearing the heartbeat? I can't wait to hear if you have a girl!

I've got a Hi Bebe Doppler with LCD display for bpm and claims you can use as early as 10 weeks but today at 11+6 was first time I managed to detect it.

I so hope I'm having a girl!!! ;)

Dh and I were thinking not to find out the sex.. just keep it a surprise since its our first.. but DH is still on the fence abt that..

Joli - did u manage to get a Ultrasound yet.. I want to know if u have 1 or 2 in there!! ;)

buying Doppler sounds intresting..

Thought you girls might find this interesting if you have not seen it before. :hugs:

1 = 1dpo
2 = 3dpo
3 = 4dpo
7 = 4w1d to 4w3d
8 = 4w3d to 4w5d
9 = 4w5d to 5w
10 = 5w to 5w2d
11 = 5w2d to 5w5d
12 = 5w5d to 6w2d
13 = 6w to 6w4d
14 = 6w3d to 7w
15 = 7w to 7w3d
16 = 7w2d to 8w
17 = 8w to 8w2d
18 = 8w2d to 8w6d
19 = 8w6d to 9w2d
20 = 9w2d to 9w5d
21 = 9w5d to 9w6d
22 = 9w6d to 10w2d
23 = 10w2d to 10w4d

Attachments

• baby stages.jpg
    baby stages.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 7
Also for those of you with the Baby Gaga ticker, the box moves happen on these milestones:

Box...Milestone
2...…4+4
3…...9
4…...13+3
5...…17+6
6…...22+2
7…...26+5
8…...31+1
9…...35+3

Hey 2016 - what awesome info!! It really is a miracle that those little cells become a beautiful baby. That really is an incredible development chart. I'm sure I'm going to be looking back to this page frequently! Thanks for the info on the baby gaga ticker too - I wasn't sure whether to use this ticker, cause the baby looks a bit creepy, but I find it so fascinating, and thought it was a useful guide! It's good to know how much longer I have to wait before I can move onto box 3... come on 9 weeks!!

Hey Tink, the dopplar with LCD screen sounds cool - if i reach the 6 week mark, I think I'll get myself one! It's not long now before you can find out if you have a girl right??

Devi - My DH wouldn't mind it being a surprise on whether I have a boy or girl, but I'm such a control freak that i just have to know, the sooner the better! lol. I think it's admirable when a couple can wait for it to be a surprise, I have no self control! haha. I haven't had an ultrasound yet - I think I'll be having one between 5.5 - 6 weeks, it would be very interesting if there were 2 in there!!

Joli.... Should be able to find out baby's sex at the 20 week scan so another 8 week wait!!

I'M 12 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!! :) <3

Yeah!! Congrats on reaching 12 weeks Tink!!!! How wonderful!! I can't believe you don't find out the sex until 20 weeks! - I thought it was way sooner then that! oh the anticipation.... ! :)

congrats tink 12weeks!! YAY!!

Some people find out during the NT scans too.. around 12 weeks.. but I am sure that it is not 100% sure at that stage..

2016 - thanks for the fab info..

I have this book.. your pregancy week by week.. in that it has actual size pitures of the baby, so right now my baby is about 1 1/2 -2 inches the size of a large lime.. I showed the pic to DH and I think he went into dreamland for a few mins.. tomorrow is NT scan.. I get to see PANDU again!! YAHOOO!!

congrats tink 12weeks!! YAY!!

Some people find out during the NT scans too.. around 12 weeks.. but I am sure that it is not 100% sure at that stage..

2016 - thanks for the fab info..

I have this book.. your pregancy week by week.. in that it has actual size pitures of the baby, so right now my baby is about 1 1/2 -2 inches the size of a large lime.. I showed the pic to DH and I think he went into dreamland for a few mins.. tomorrow is NT scan.. I get to see PANDU again!! YAHOOO!!

Good luck tomorrow hun!! Post pics and let us know how it goes! :)

Buying a doppler TODAY!!!

Yay!!!! Let us know how you get on with it and how many bpm you get!!! How are you hunni? :)

eh, a little tired and stuffy yet. Nausea is pretty much gone but it wasn't that much of a bother anyway. Ultrasound is set for next Tuesday but I forgot what time lol!

Getting some baby shopping done today. Cloth diapers and our cradle.

Here's the cradle I want
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/GlidingCradle-new-lmed.jpg

It converts into a little love seat when Baumy outgrows it.

Hey Hibiscus - I tried to go on the betabase.info site that you suggested, but the site still seems to be down, do you or anyone else know of any similar sites?

Hey Hibiscus - I tried to go on the betabase.info site that you suggested, but the site still seems to be down, do you or anyone else know of any similar sites?

Yeah, it's frustrating! I keep trying and it's still down.
I've looked for other sites with similar info and haven't found any. I've found a few with average levels and ranges per dpo or week, but nothing like betabase. The site is just a database for people to report their beta hCG and then they provide statistics for each dpo. Pretty interesting....

Buying a doppler TODAY!!!

Yay!!!! Let us know how you get on with it and how many bpm you get!!! How are you hunni? :)

eh, a little tired and stuffy yet. Nausea is pretty much gone but it wasn't that much of a bother anyway. Ultrasound is set for next Tuesday but I forgot what time lol!

Getting some baby shopping done today. Cloth diapers and our cradle.

Here's the cradle I want
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/GlidingCradle-new-lmed.jpg

It converts into a little love seat when Baumy outgrows it.

Ooh that's nice! I want one :thumbup:

Aurora--I just saw you're still sick at 14 weeks. Ugh! I was hoping that this stuff goes away by like week 9 or 10.

I feel sooo sick now. I can't stand it. It's become pretty much 24 hours a day now. On Wednesday, I felt so bad that I made myself throw up and that helped for a bit. Then, yesterday was a little better for the first half of the day and it came back in full force last night.
This morning, I feel the worst yet. This is awful. It's been really hard to get anything done at work and I have several deadlines today (uh oh!).

Anyone have any suggestions for making it lessen a bit??
I have ginger tea at home--I should have brought it to work. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->