(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hello ladies- someone has just pointed me in your direction with a PM asking if I knew anything about Britt.

I'm really sorry to tell you girls this like this and won't go into too much detail as it's not fair on Cat (Britt11) but I'm afraid it is not good news :-(

Cat went into labour 26 days ago and knew something was wrong straight away but no body would listen to her and she was even sent home :nope: Anyway long story short by the time the hospital listened to her it was too late and both Cat and the baby had crashed. Cat nearly died a few times and spent a week unconscious in intensive care. Unfortunately the baby suffered devastating injuries and was starved of oxygen - both in utero and due to the hopital's incompetence for another 15 minutes after birth. She has beaten the odds and is still alive (they have called her Kinley Paige) which is a miracle in itself. However she is not expected to survive and if she does she will be severely brain damaged. :-( There were other complications for Cat too that means she has been left unable to have any more children.

It is just totally devastating and I'm sorry to be the bearer of such news but I'd had two PMs from girls asking if I knew xx

oh my goodness! words can not describe!!

Give her all my love and strengh. I hope Kinley Paige pulls through.

Dont know what to say. Thanks for letting us know! xx

To say I'm sorry wouldn't even begin to cover it. This is so devastating. I will send to both of them as much positive energy as I can muster. Thanks for letting us know the details.

Not sure what happened to the update I posted yesterday from my phone, but thanks so much babyloulou for coming on and letting everyone know about Britt. What happened to her and Kinley an the effects on her family and friends is heartbreaking. I just keep wanting to go back in time and make it not so. Nobody deserves such hardship and least of all such a sweet and lovely lady like Britt. I am failing to wrap my head around how something like this can happen and feel sick that no words, or sorrys or anything is going to even scratch the surface.
Sending love and light out to Kinley and her strong survivor Mummy and Daddy. I am praying for a miracle today. :flow:

I really don't have the words to describe the heartache and anger... and hope you don't mind that I don't write about this on bnb, it's just too hard without breaking down. I just wanted you (and Britt if she reads) that I admire Britt's strength and courage, and I am praying every day for beautiful Kinley.

There is no way I can covey my feelings about Britt and her little one being dealt this unfair blow. I'm praying her baby defies the odds. My heart aches.

Just so you all know, I was chatting to the girls on the Clomid thread and they were organising a gift for Britt and Kinley. My suggestion was to do a collection to help towards medical/legal expenses, food, travel or basically any assistance Britt and her family need so they can focus on Kinley right now. I volunteered to set up a collection page on ChipIn and this basically will PayPal the money directly to her. I have been called unromantic in the past but I thought this might perhaps be more useful than flowers which she may already have in abundance.

Anyway, if any of you want to contribute, the page is here:
https://kinleypaigesupport.chipin.com/kinley-paige-support-fund

2016, that is so thoughtful, I was going to send her something from HK, but this is even better. I'll be making a donation, thanks for organizing xxx

2016 - I tried making a donation, but my paypal payment won't go through as it's not a US credit card or US bank account. Were you able to make payment with your UK credit card?

2016 - I tried making a donation, but my paypal payment won't go through as it's not a US credit card or US bank account. Were you able to make payment with your UK credit card?

Yes it worked fine with my UK one...sorry didn't think it might not work for you Joli. :shrug:

Thanks 2016 - I did some stuff on paypal and was able to make a donation x

Brilliant Joli! I am so pleased the fund is over $1000 already which should hopefully be a help to Britt and her family...it just shows how many people care about her on here. :flower:

I am going to be selfish now and talk about myself cos I need to get it out. Basically I am 6dpo and, although I said I wasn't going to let TTC turn loopy, I think it has already. :dohh: I thought I could handle the 99.98% chance of another ectopic but right now I am so afraid it happens and I need surgery or something and can't look after Stewart. cI mean realistically what are the chances of lightning striking twice and me concieving in the right place. :shrug:
I know compared to Britts situation this is so minor...but I'm stressed nonetheless. I am testing at 8dpo cos that's when I got a bfp with Stewart (ectopics didn't show anything until 15dpo) so that might give me confidence. Don't feel lucky ATM. :shrug:

Hi girls...they posted a pic of Kinley on the Clomid thread I thought you'd might like to see. I'm sure you'll agree she is beautiful.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-club-graduate-buddies-2644.html#post12154057

Hi girls...they posted a pic of Kinley on the Clomid thread I thought you'd might like to see. I'm sure you'll agree she is beautiful.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-club-graduate-buddies-2644.html#post12154057

She's beautiful! I'm praying for a miracle for Kinley. Thanks for linking to the picture. It's nice being able to see that precious baby.

Hi Ladies,

Joli- thanks for the congrats, the man's name is Al, he's a very nice guy and he's been an awesome amount of support. My grammie died almost 3 months ago and he was there through the whole time, he even came up on his lunch break the day after she died to see if I was ok...

To 2016 - Thank you for the well wishes.

As for Britt I'm sooo upset and sad to hear about Kinley, I hope that she makes it out of it and pulls through. I'm praying for them.

Where is everyone? :shrug:

Well after a lot of BFNs and a serious panic I was having another ectopic, AF arrived today. I was actually happy! Rather that than the pain, heartache and hassle of an ectopic.
Going to try the CBFM GossipGirly gave me this cycle. Just realised I should probably move back to the TTC thread but I don't think it's still going. :nope:

Feel free to stick around with us on the Clomid Grad thread if you want to chat xx

2016 - stick around, DH and I are going to ttc in 2 months time :) We've all been together for so long, it would be great to continue! Sorry I've been absent, I've been pretty stressed out with work and having strange sorts of panic attacks in the middle of the night, so not sleeping well either. No idea what's going on, it all started after I came back from holiday. I have no sign of AF, I don't know if it's because I'm still bf or not... I was going to go back to the docs some time this week to see what's going on inside. I'm hoping having Harrison will make ttc#2 easier. We had a tough time in the beginning with my not ovulating and DH's lazy spemies!

Sweetmama - how's the pregnancy going?

Harrison is doing so well. His new little tricks are "dance dance", and he starts wiggling. "Kiss kiss" and he give me a slobbery open mouthed kiss! "Where's the light" (in Chinese!) and he points to the lights. He's getting steadier on his feet now, I wonder when he'll start walking. How are the other bubbas doing?

A couple of updated pics of Harrison attached :)

Attachments

• DSC_1168.jpg
    DSC_1168.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0377.jpg
    DSC_0377.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0507.jpg
    DSC_0507.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0336.jpg
    DSC_0336.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
Joli- So far so good on the pregnancy front, I'm confident this is a sticky bean :) Let me just say Harrison is SOOOO handsome my gosh I just LOVE him!

2016--I love your profile picture!!! I would love to have you ladies on a TTC thread--I miss you guys! I'm all alone. :cry: I'm sure TTC is going to be a scary process, but as you have seen, you can have a good outcome. And I'm look forward to seeing you achieve that.

Joli--Harrison is adorable! I love the updates you give on him. He sounds so cute! That's great that you're going to be TTC soon. I wonder what's causing your panic attacks? I'll pray for you, Joli.

Sweetmama--I know I posted a congrats post to you, but then I didn't see it. So, let me say: CONGRATULATIONS. :happydance:

Ladies, get this: I am going to Hollywood to be in a Tae Bo exercise with Billy Blanks (and 30 other Tae Bo-ers). I'm so excited, but very nervous! I'm worried about messing up, or throwing up on the set. LOL. I'm also worried because AF is here and I'm going H E A V E Y. I don't want to gross any of you out, but even using tampons and pads at the same time doesn't eliminate the possibility of an "accident". Pray for me ladies, that I don't make a fool of myself, and that I don't have any embarrassing accidents. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->