(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Yeah, I hadn't thought about your surname with Reese - I agree it's not a natural flow off the tongue. I agree with 2016 - Sienna Russell sounds awesome, and Piper works too! This is so exciting, make sure you keep us posted ok???? :)

I love Sienna Russell, it sounds like a superstar's name! Kinley is also really pretty, I'd heard of Kinsley before, but not Kinley - I like it!! This is sooooo exciting!! Please keep us posted and send lot of pics!! Which name does DH like best?

Hey Joli, are you still on?

hope so...
okay the name thing is exciting, DH and I went for a walk today and it was nice we did chat about names. He is not wanting Reese right now either so that solves the last name debate.
He still likes Piper but agrees with me now on my concerns on the name (thank gosh, he was so angry with me about 6 weeks ago when I changed my mind)
He says Sienna reminds him of a puke brown colour or the Toyota minivan...agghh, but I do think it sounds like a movie star name too....maybe I can convince him.
I think his leading name is probably Paige right now...which isnt so bad, its a nice name maybe a little boring but safe
he is also really coming around to Kinley...we both are. So it would maybe be either

Kinley Paige Rus...
or
Paige Marie Rus...

maybe...what do you think?

cheers

Actually with that combo I think I'm coming round to Kinley too! :thumbup: Paige Marie is nice though. Since giving Stewart 2 middle names, I've decided it's the way forward! How about Kinley Paige Marie? Why choose when you can have it all? :happydance:

2016 - I like it!! Kinley Paige Marie - what a beautiful name! Harrison has 2 middle names like Stewart, so I'm a fan of that!

It's all quiet! Britt must have had her kitten!! Looking forward to the news! And pics!! xx

ahh yeah not so much Joli. I guess I had false labour last night, nothing today. Actually I am very depressed tbh, everyone keeps calling and I am not taking calls and my mom tried to come over and I said no. Didnt leave the house....not good, hope I shake this off.
I need to have kitten soon or i am going to go mental, I never thought it would be this hard to be overdue...

Aww Britt from what I've heard, being overdue is the pits! Everyone just keeps asking "any news?" etc. as if you wouldn't say when kitten arrives??!?!?!
Don't know if this will frustrate you more (sorry if it does) but extreme grumpiness and wanting to hide away are actually good signs. Having a baby is effectively like PMS times a million! :hugs:
I think us on here are just so excited it's really hard not to keep prodding you to see if kitten is still keeping you waiting. It's been almost 8 months since we had an Aprodite baby she really is the star of the show now!

Anyway after 270 days (not to mention all those months trying) you can now almost count on one hand the days until you have that first incredible cuddle. Heck I could cry just thinking about it. :cloud9:

Britt - sorry, I didn't mean to add to you being down ... have you tried squats and clary sage oil? You must have built a really nice home for Kitten inside :) Harrison couldn't wait to get out of me (not surprised after all he went through). How long do they let you go for before being induced?

ahhh Jo, you really have a way with words you know....thanks so much for the kind thoughts, I am really touched

Joli- not to worry you did not add to it at all, I dont mind talking to you guys about this, it helps actually...just not the rest of the world you know what I mean.

well up at 0530am yippee :wacko:

had some cramping last night but nothing of any meaning.
actually I am still having quite a bit of blood...I mean its only tinged and i know the bloody show is part of it, but a bit concerned now. I have an u/s of kitten today since I am a week over, will keep you ladies posted
:hugs:

How did the appointment go Britt? I reckon the bleeding could just be the membranes coming away but I know how scary even a bit of blood while you're pregnant is. I was spotting on and off for about 3 days before Stewart arrived I think.

Today is now one less day you have to wait. xx

Thinking of you Britt. :flower: I'm leaving for 3 weeks hols tomorrow so won't be able to check in much/if at all! Really want to meet your princess. :hissy:

i didnt read back britt but I bled with amelia at the end! alot of blood but it just ment she was on her way!

Britt! I keep checking for an update, even checked your facebook but nothing yet! I am so excited to hear from you! I hope everything went wonderfully for you and that you are enjoying your little girl. Can't wait to hear what you named her! :hugs:

little aurora: hi! good to see you on here! How is Amelia doing? and your little boys?

2016: Not sure if you'll read this before you go but I hope you have a great trip and the plane ride goes smoothly!!

Britt, very excited to hear about your news!!

2016 - have a fantastic time in SA!!! Can't wait to see some pics!

Ladies - we are going on a long flight this Friday to the US (16 hour flight!), and Harrison had just started to have a bit of a runny nose. So worried he might be getting a cold! Any suggestions on how to quickly kill a potential cold??

Hey ladies,

Long time no see! I keep popping in here to check on Britt and get all the details on her little girl. I'm sure she has arrived and I can't wait to hear all about the delivery. :happydance:

Joli, I don't have any advice for getting rid of a cold, quickly. Where are you traveling to?

I hope you all are doing well. I miss you guys! :flower:

Hey Taebo! Great to hear from you! Yes, we're all anxiously waiting for britt's news! We are flying to Michigan to see my grandma for a few days, then off to Florida to the Magical World of Disney for a week! How have you been? Are you still actively ttc? x

Hey Taebo! Great to hear from you! Yes, we're all anxiously waiting for britt's news! We are flying to Michigan to see my grandma for a few days, then off to Florida to the Magical World of Disney for a week! How have you been? Are you still actively ttc? x

Well darn! I was hoping by some miracle that you would be coming to my neck of the woods. But I'm happy you get to visit with your grandma. And Disney is the best! I've been keeping this a secret; I'm studying to become a travel agent (I'll work for myself, from home), and I'll be specializing in Disney vacations...because I LOVE Disney! It's an addiction. Be sure to take a ton of pictures and share them with us.

Oh yes, I'm definitely actively trying. LOL. We just went on a camping trip. Do you remember my delimma last year when I realized that O time was right in the middle of our camping trip? Well same thing this year! LOL. But this time we purchased another tent and let the kids sleep in the big one. It was actually pretty nice. :blush: I'm 5dpo...so we shall see soon enough.

I'm doing really good. I'm playing on a co-ed softball team (I'm actually the "coach" ha ha) with my husband and 14 yr old daughter. It has been so much fun. We've won all 4 games so far...by about 20 points each game, so we'll be getting moved up to a higher division, I'm sure. I hope I'm not boring you guys. But I absolutely love playing ball!

And how are all of you ladies doing? I see some of you are working on/ or getting ready to make another baby! I need to hurry up!!:haha: I miss you guys! Tell me all about your little ones.

Hi Ladies long time no chatty! I have been very busy lately! Hope everything is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->