(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hi ALL-
Long time no see! I haven't been getting email notifications for some reason, and so forgot to check in.
Where's Britt?? Probably taking care of the little one, I imagine. I want to know how things went. I DEMAND TO SEE PICS NOW!!:D I'm kidding...kind of...

Nothing new here, for the most part. Jack has 4 teeth on the top that are about to break out and he's been super fussy. Still not crawling, but seems to want to cruise while holding on to things and standing. Maybe he'll skip crawling. Who knows? Oh, and our friend's baby bit him pretty hard yesterday--he was inconsolable, poor guy :(
Nothing much new! Hope all is well with everyone!

Hibiscus - I can't even believe that Jack is 8 months old, seems like just yesterday you were announcing pregnancy!

Hibiscus - I can't even believe that Jack is 8 months old, seems like just yesterday you were announcing pregnancy!

I can't believe it, either! In fact, he will be 9 months on Wednesday--my baby's all grown up! :cry:

I see you're pregnant now--congratulations! How is everything going so far?

Things are going swimmingly well! So far anyways, no cramping, a tonne of morning sickness but I'd rather have that then worry. I'm so excited for a new lil bubbie :)

Things are going swimmingly well! So far anyways, no cramping, a tonne of morning sickness but I'd rather have that then worry. I'm so excited for a new lil bubbie :)

That's great! Pls keep us updated on your progress.

hi all!!

hope you are all doing well!!

just wanted to tell you Im getting married!!! I have a journal in the wedding section!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/bride-beyond/677900-auroras-wedding-planning.html

hi all!!

just wanted to tell you Im getting married!!! I have a journal in the wedding section!!

CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news :)
Good luck with the planning

hi all!!

Congrats Mama that is soo exciting!

Jack has been diagnosed with strep throat and has been absolutely miserable (and as a result, so have I!). He's on antibiotics now and I hope they make a dent in the pain within another 12 hours. It's been 36 hours of non-stop crying, no napping, no eating, etc. I'm a little worried he's getting dehydrated now. His diapers haven't been wet in the last few hours. I'm trying to force him to drink droppers-full of pedialyte and he keeps shaking his head and spitting it out. And he took a few licks of a pedialyte freezer pop but then refused that, as well.
I seriously don't know what to do! Tips??

Just try and keep him hydrated with the pedialyte, if you're terribly worried about it I'd take him in to emergency

Thanks, sweetmama!

I must be in a terrible mood. I went over to the "baby club" forum to post this info and look for more tips. I started scrolling through the threads and saw one from a 17 yr old mother. She "claims" that a electricity-supplier person came to her door to sell something and started berating her for having a baby, saying she's not responsible, etc.
I'm feeling really b***hy so I told her I think she fabricated the story. I'm guessing she's trying to get attention and tons of posts along the lines of "oh no! you poor thing". That sounds SO made up to me. What do you think? Am I jerk for suggesting that she's lying? I might be frustrated with a sick baby, but I can take out my frustration on these boards! haha

Just got back from hols!

Congrats Sweetmama!!! Glad you are keeping Aphrodites going.

Any news from Britt? Eagerly waiting to hear about the arrival. :flower:

Yeah, where's Britt?? Probably taking care of her baby, so we shouldn't worry.

Britt, where are you? We want baby pics!

Hibiscus - how's Jack doing? I hope he's recovering well. Your rant on the "baby club" forum made me giggle. You just take our your frustrations here whenever you want! :)

Sweetmama - congrats on the BFP!! Who's the lucky man? I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly. Have you had much morning sickness?

2016 - welcome back from SA! I read your fb message about Stewart being happy to be back in his own cot. Harrison has been so so happy since we arrived back home too! I guess to them, there's no place like home :flower:

Taebo - it's nice to see you on this thread! Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to you on the last thread on Disney, but the time I read it, we had already left. We had a fun time, but there's soooo much to do and didn't have nearly enough time. It was stinking hot, but coming from Hong Kong, we coped well. It really brought me back to my childhood, I can see why you love it so much!

Harrison is doing really well, he's started copying us now and playing games - one of his favourites is knocking something to the floor, watching us pick it up and then doing it again - this will go on for a good 20 mins! He also refuses to eat from a spoon now - he wants to feed himself all the time, we he's on little lumps of finger food now.

How are the rest of the babies doing? Anyone walking yet??

Hi all!! gues what! my baby is going to be one on friday! *crys* its gone too fast!!!

Nice to hear from you, Joli! Harrison sounds like he's progressing really well. Pls share some new pics!
Jack has still been eating from a spoon, thankfully, but he's also enjoying little bits of fingers foods. I've attached a few recent pics of him from DH's brother's wedding (including one with cookie all over his face--my MIL claims he didn't ingest any chocolate, fortunately.)
Aurora--I can't believe your LO is one!! Time goes so quickly. It's scary. :(
You having a party?

Attachments

• Jack at Geo wedding rehearsal.jpg
    Jack at Geo wedding rehearsal.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Jack at Geo wedding rehearsal2. jpg.jpg
    Jack at Geo wedding rehearsal2. jpg.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Jack at Geo wedding rehearsal3.jpg
    Jack at Geo wedding rehearsal3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Jack Oreo at George's Wedding.jpg
    Jack Oreo at George's Wedding.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Jack sailor suit Geo wedding.jpg
    Jack sailor suit Geo wedding.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
Joli...thanks for the update. I love keeping up with Harrison on FB. He's such a treasure.

LittleAurora...1?????? Already????????? Surely not! There must be some mistake. Can you post a link to your wedding journal? Sounds like something I'd like to read.

Hib...he is SO SO cute in that little sailor suit. Bless.

AFM...quite a bit of news but I will keep it brief cos I am in a rush.
Stewart exceeded all expectations on hols. He slept the whole way on the plane (just stirring briefly for a couple of feeds each time). He took everything in his stride while there - 100s of strangers, being passed about, missing his bed, napping here there and everywhere, eating on the go, 12 hour days in the car round the game reserve (sometimes in the carseat other times sitting/standing on my lap). He got his first tooth just before we left and a second one while we were out there. He looks very sweet with them even if they are dangerously sharp! It would appear that overall I took quite a fussy high-needs baby on holiday and came back with a much more chilled and smiley chap!! :happydance:
I pumped a 1 month freezer stash for him before we left and kept pumping a bottle a day for him the whole time we were away. I really struggled to keep my supply up and in the end was only getting 1-2 ounces in an hour of pumping and on the maximum dose of Domperidone. You know when your body is trying to tell you something? I was also honestly getting very frustrated because there was no sign of ov and I want to get the TTC show on the road. So last week I decided it was time to stop. I am glad I carried on as long as I did because just a month ago I was sobbing at the thought of stopping pumping but, when I finally decided to stop I felt nothing but relief.
Also, just one week later, I had in my hand this morning a shiny, beautiful positive OPK!!!! :wohoo: I hope to ov tomorrow and then it's the TWW for me. I will start testing at 8dpo because that's when I got a positive with Stewart. I'm a bit fearful of the prospect of another ectopic but if I get an early positive it will make me feel much better. I never showed even the faintest tweakable positive with the ectopics until 15dpo.
Wish me luck ladies!!! :dust: and all that jazz!

its not great atm! I have loads to add, but have not got round to doing it! plus I keep replying to myself lol

I add loads of pics of amelias party on Friday! Cant wait!

Love seeing all your wee babys grow up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->