(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

OMG!!! Britt's news is just aweful!!! :nope:

so how is ttc going for u 2016? how long u trying?

This is 1st cycle for me.. i think i am going to O on cd15.. lets c.. my cycles have been all over the place . hate that.

I got AF at 7m pp & stoped nursing at 8m pumped for 1m more.. took 3 weeks to dry up.. this is my 6th cycle since pregnancy 46,35,31,29,36 days long!!!!

how to make ff ticker a link to the chart? i forgot

I've just started cycle 4 of TTC. Would have started sooner but was waiting for cycles to restart after BF. Turns out I had to stop altogether to get my cycle back. My LP is on the short side like last time, and im worried my tubes are definitely blocked now so it won't ever happen...Stewart was an imposibility after all.

Have so much stress on my plate at the mo with Stewarts birthday, Christmas, going back to work, moving house and TTC my stomach ulcer has flared up. Won't be surprise if it puts paid to my chances until things settle. I'm in too much pain to BD for a start!

I will need to copy paste how to do that link but can't on my phone...will try remember later. x

thanks 2016 - No O yet!! im getting impatient.. bd'ing everyday.. DH REALLLLLY REALLLY wants a lil girl!

How are you tracking ov? Any signs, I normally find I get really impatient just before it happens! :haha:

I'm checking CM & bbt.

I'm hoping it happens today.

Fxd for you Devi. I am between a week and 10 days away.

This is how you link to FF btw:

[*url=<insert your FF chart link here>]
[/url*]

Just copy/paste your code and remove the *s. Hope I haven't made it too confusing!

Hey Devi, welcome back!! Nice to have you and 2016 ttc again! Harrison just turned 1 two days ago - 2016, planning the party can be stressful but make sure you enjoy it!!

I have been trying to wean Harrison on his lunchtime milk, and he refuses to drink cow's milk or formula!! I have tried warm, cold, mixed with breastmilk, mixed with strawberries and even tried mixing with maple syrup! Have tried in a cup, sippy cup, straw and bottle, but he just keeps spitting it out. Have also tried someone else giving him the milk. What to do??!!! I want to wean so I can ttc. Didn't think it would be this hard!!

hellloooo I am back for good :) Hi Devi *waves*

Oh wow GG! How did you get reinstated? That's fab! :happydance:

Joli...we aren't having a party as such, especially since our house will be pretty much all packed up to move about 4 days after the party! We are just having grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins over (11 in total including myself and DH). I am just trying to decide what cake to make him. I know he is so young and won't remember any of it or even know what's going on so don't want to go OTT.
Not sure what to suggest about the milk. If it were me I would try breastmilk in a bottle/sippy then very very very slowly add more formula/cows milk to it so he doesn't notice the difference. It's hard when you have a booby monster who knows what he wants though!

Devi...any luck with ov? I feel so lazy this cycle and can't be bothered to temp, OPK or BD! I know I will kick myself if I then get BFN but I just have so much else going on with an imminent house move, Stewarts birthday, Christmas on the way and going back to work, there's just no energy left!

AFM...went today and bought Stewart's 1st birthday presents - a lovely lime green Smart Trike and a Megablocks table. I figured he would get so many gifts on his actual birthday he wouldn't be able to appreciate the ones from his Mummy and Daddy, so he may has well have them early! :blush: Besides, the weather is getting colder fast and it was heavy snow when he was born. Not exactly the weather to be taking out a trike!

Welcome back GG and Devi!!!

gg: Really glad you got to come back! I was so excited when I saw your journal this morning. Those pics of Libby are so sweet!

Devi: Great that you're ttc again and back on the thread!

2016: That's a good idea to give him his presents early, we did that this year with their birthday presents after seeing how overwhelmed he was with all that he got the past couple of years. Smart lady, thinking ahead! You must be so busy with moving and everything, hope you get a bit of down time before Christmas!

Joli: Daniel doesn't like a sippy cup either, I've tried milk a little but he spits it out. He's too busy to bother with nursing as often so I'm worried about him having enough to drink. Hopefully it just takes a bit of time to get used to it. Keep trying it though, kids change so fast he'll probably like it one day soon. Can you take clomid when breastfeeding? I know one lady on here did but I wasn't sure if your dr would prescribe it or not.

Hope Taebomama, Hibiscus and Sweetmama are doing well! and whoever else still lurks!
:wave:

We decided to wait a bit on trying, still not going to prevent but I've been a bit overwhelmed lately with the kids so I think I might be happier if I lost some weight and Daniel was a little older. Although I still haven't started my cycle again so really doesn't matter either way. I think af might come back soon though, Daniel has cut back on nursing in the day and is finally sleeping better at night. That little baby really wore me out the last 11 months! Ben's in preschool one morning a week and has his first class trip soon. They're growing up too fast for me!

i think i O'd on saturday. temp went way up!! but I didnt get EWCM.. strange..

anyways.. Did BD ALOT..

for arjuns 1st bday i made the cake.. chocolate with blue marshmellow icing.. it was YUM.. he hated it & cried.. boy doesnt have a sweet tooth.
& we had a playdate with 10 babies & moms..

joli - arjun was like that till 8m.. no sippy/bottle & one fine day i gave him a bottle with a brown latex nipple & he took it... TURNING POINT.. i stopped nursing & started pumping - he now gets cow milk from sippy & water from straw cup.

Devi...yeah it sure does look like Saturday was your day. Here's hoping your temp stays up nice and high. :dust:

I was feelings chilled about this cycle to the point of not caring, then my OPK started getting darker today so I'm hoping to ov in the next few days which would be some kind of early record for me! :yipee: Now I'm like an animal desperate for time with my mate. Hormones eh? :rofl:

Fxd we can TWW and celebrate BFPs together! :flower:

Hey Ladies! I'm in Phuket at the minute enjoying a relaxing holiday with DH and Harrison. He still refuses any cow milk or formula! I am going back go work in 5 weeks so will just bf until then, and whilst I'm away during the day, maybe he will drink. I will just bf him morning and night until he gets used to milk! Thanks for all the advice!!

Nicole, i can imagine how much you have on your plate with both Daniel and Ben! I think it's great for you to focus on yourself a bit before ttc again!

2016 - sounds like you and DH are on fire in the bedroom!! I haven't got AF back yet, but this is the first time DTD doesn't hurt with DH since Harrison was born. Not sure if it's the accu or the holiday! Either way is good!!

Devi - welcome back!! Harrison didn't eat his sugar free carrot birthday cake! Lol - all the ladies loved it though. Haha
Harrison has just bee lovely, walking everywhere, obsessed with cheese, cuddly, inquisative and blows everyone kisses :)

Joli...wow Phuket! You lucky thing! Can't wait to see some piccies on FB. Bet Harrison is loving it too - what a lucky boy to be so well travelled already.

On fire? Um no not quite! :blush: Normally we are both quite tired and so afraid of waking Stewart, DTD is a rather sedate affair. :rofl: I am beginning to wonder how people ever conceive a second child let alone a 10th!
And I got turned down last night which was really frustrating as tomorrow is ov day! Guess it helps to have a break now and again. :thumbup:

So pleased to hear the accu has helped in some way. Bet there will be other benefits to follow. :winkwink:

Oh and Harrison sounds so blooming cute I just want to give the little guy a big squeeze!

For Stewart's birthday I am just making a regular cake with the thought that a little won't hurt him. I try not feed him junk food but on the very odd occasion I try not stress about it. He had a tiny mouthful of his cousins 5th birthday cake on Sunday and spat it out! Not like Mummy at all! :haha:

AFM - as I said before, I think tomorrow is ov day for me. very excited that I have again ovd on CD17 which is early for me. :yipee:

Devi...PS you need to remove the <>s from your link to make it work I think. :flower:

Phuket!! Awesome. Enjoy it. Have lots of Thai curry.

2016- that's for helping me fix the link.
6 dpo today. No symptoms. Recovering from flu.

Devi...I think no symptoms is a good thing. I always seem to get loads of symptoms when I am not pregnant and had little/none when I was pregnant with LO. :shrug:
When are you testing?

Today is ov day for me so I'm not far behind. Unfortunately OH and I had a slight falling out and didn't BD for the last 2 days before ov! :hissy: I think the stress of the house move and lack of sleep is getting to us. Anyway, we got a quickie in this morning so hopefully still in with a chance. Come to think of it, we BD loads in the last few cycles with no luck so maybe this new pattern will work better. :shrug:
I'm going to test at 9dpo. AF is due at 12dpo. Please please let this be the one!

Hi all! :wave:

Devi - 10dpo I see...how is it going? Done any sneaky tests yet? I intend to test at 9dpo...being 4dpo is soooooo boring! Tried to have a nosey at your chart but it's not working anymore. :shrug:

Hope you all are well.

HI All!
It's been so long.
I can't believe so many of you are TTC again--wow!! I still have tons of weight from the pregnancy to lose. I think we'll wait til Jack's maybe 2 and a half before we consider TTC. We can't afford it, either, actually. Daycare is so darn expensive.
Nice to hear that everyone seems to be doing well! Hopefully, we will get some more pregnancies lined up in here (we need some action!) haha

we already have one :haha: nice to hear from you and hi other ladies... Joli.. your life sounds amazing can we swap places :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->