(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hello :waves: sorry I am here I just mainly stalk as I'm always on my phone but keeping up with you ladies x

I'm here too, I mostly come on when Daniel is nursing so I don't post much. I put a thread in the pregnancy test gallery. I've had the same faint line on 6 tests and although they are probably just faulty since the line is so faint I'm still all wound up. I can't help myself I just keep peeing on them. Now I need to get some more but I might wait until dh gets home so I don't have to bring the kids.

well I did a digi...I had no clue that I even ov'd yet so surprise to me! pregnant 1-2...I was going to post the pic but it won't work now don't know why. Please don't say anything on facebook we aren't saying anything for awhile. I haven't had any bleeding but I want to make sure it's not ectopic first. We will probably wait until 2nd tri to tell people.

Oh wow Nicole that's such fab news! I'm envious of course but just so super thrilled for you. :happydance: Hope all goes really smoothly for you...won't say a word on fb. :winkwink:

Nicole--Congratulations!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I don't know how you ladies can keep a BFP quiet. I will be shouting it to people I don't even know! LOL. But I understand not wanting others to know right away. Happy B-day to to your LO!

GG--I Love the photos of Libby! She's adorable! Happy Birthday to her!

2016--Happy Birthday to Stewart!

Joli--Where are you? Happy Birthday to Harrison!

I'm doing good. I'm determined to get a BFP. Hubby will be having SA done soon. Can you believe it? :haha: And I'm going to have the day 21 test done next week. It's time to start checking things out and being a little more aggressive. There's no time to lose! I may give Soy Isoflavones another go. What do you ladies think about Soy?

:wave: Hello to the rest of you fine ladies! I hope you're all doing well!

Congrats, Nicole! That's great!
For some reason, I'm not getting emails letting me know there are new posts, so I keep missing em. Boo.
I've attached a couple of pics from Jack's halloween parade at daycare (he's the tiger)

Attachments

• Jack Halloween Parade 2011.jpg
    Jack Halloween Parade 2011.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Jack Halloween Parade 2011_b.jpg
    Jack Halloween Parade 2011_b.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Jack Halloween Parade 2011_c.jpg
    Jack Halloween Parade 2011_c.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
I don't know anything about soy tb sorry I think 2016 does though. Really hope you get some answers and can join us soon. :hugs:

hib....what cute halloween pics! We didn't celebrate it at all but Stewart did go to a playgroup and chuck orange and black playdough about if that counts!

TBM...I took soy a couple of cycles way back but am not sure it did anything. It didn't move my ov, improve my LP but it did make me helluva moody while I took it! I know some people swear by it though so maybe there's no harm giving it a try. Does DH take anything? I give mine zinc and vitamin c (in addition to his normal multivit) as it's supposed to help. I've started again taking Royal Jelly this cycle as I was on it when I fell pg with Stewart. Stopped it the last 2 cycles though as I think it was giving me terrible ov pain. I always take prenatal, ginseng, EPO and omega 3/6/9 and ginko biloba and extra folic after ov.

Feeling a bit down about TTC again today. I know 6 months is no time at all but I'm just so worried my tubes really are totally messed up and it will never happen. If it doesn't I am more than lucky and blessed to have Stewart but I just don't want to spend the next few years in TTC limbo if it's never gonna happen. I can't go see the docs as they will say it's not been long enough, and even then there's nothing they can do as i won't get IVF now I have a child.
Feel a bit spoilt for moaning about it tbh but oh well.

In happy news we are going to measure up our new house today for curtains and stairgates etc. which we are so excited about! This afternoon Stewart it going to his first ever birthday party of his friend whose 2 weeks older. Next week he's going to the party of his friend whose 1 week older - so many parties! :haha:

2016: I'm sorry you're feeling down. Six months is a long time when you're trying to conceive...time drags and it's so uncertain. I dreaded actually trying again because it's such a hard time. I think it'll happen for you soon, I understand of course why you're worried but I think you'll get a determined little bean like Stewart was that will make its way to the right place. I hope everything went well today!

taebomama: That's great that he is going for an SA!! I hope you get your little one very soon. Will you consider iui if the SA wasn't great. Also have you tried clomid or femara (spelling?)

hibiscus: Jack is so cute in his costume! Glad you're back!

gg: I thought your status was so funny today! Did you notice on your own? Yesterday I got to Wal-mart and noticed I had poop on my pants...it was dried so I just went shopping anyway.

Haha yeh I looked down as we were leaving the building LOL and they were all out! Hubby didn't even bloody notice!

Ah 2016 I know ttc is hard but it's surprising how these things have a habit of coming just at the perfect time so I think once te stress of moving is over things will happen x

hibiscus--Jack makes an adorable tiger!!

2016--To answer your question about whether my hubby takes anything: I had him taking Zinc, Vitamin C, and a multivitamin for men. But he had laser eye surgery a couple of months ago and the doc told him to stop taking them. Kinda pissed me off! I'll look into the other things you mentioned that you try. Have you ever tried Vitex? I'm thinking about it. You mentioned you're worried about your tubes not being clear, could you have an HSG done? Sometimes the test alone can kind of open things up.

nicole--I wouldn't try IUI, but I am considering Clomid. I suppose Femara is also an option. I've heard that guys with a bad SA can take Clomid to improve things. Oh man, your story about poo on your pants really made my day!!! LOL.

GG--Obviously, I didn't see your FB status...are you saying you were walking around in public with your boobies out? I assume you had been breast feeding and forgot. This is hilarious. I'm sorry! I'm sure it was embarrassing. I just can't help but laugh. If this happened to me my husband wouldn't have noticed either. LOL.

Well ladies, I was having such a good feeling about this cycle. The only problem is, I had no fertile CM this round. None. Not even close. This has never happened before. I used some Pre-Seed...but...It's not a miracle lubricant...I don't think. I was drinking water like crazy and a whole carton of grapefuit juice (in one day), and still NOTHING. I've been having bad cramps since the day after O (it's 4dpo today). So I've lost some of the PMA for this cycle. But I'm still holding out some hope.

Good luck to you all! :flower:

Haha no I hadn't been bfing I was wearing an over the shoulder handbag and it unbuttoned my dress and I only noticed when I left the store!

TBM...I have tried voted way back when and found it caused spotting on and off from about CD10 until ov which was DELAYED until CD26! Delayed ov the following cycle too so I stopped it.
I was supposed to have an HSG done the cycle I then got pg! They won't do one now because they said there must be an opening somewhere for me to have been pg before. :nope: Maybe I'm just being paranoid and impatient as usual. :blush:

Hi All!
2016, I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry about it. Think how much you went through and ended up with Stewart. The planets will align and you'll get the baby that you're supposed to get!
TBM--re the clomid/IUI considerations, how long have you been TTC?

nicole - CONGRATS!!!

Happy birthday to all the cutie lil babies!!!

2016 - dont be too grim.. best once all is settled then the bfp arrives..

im probably Oing anytime next few days.. had ewcm the last 2 days.. I was at a week long holiday / wedding so temps were a bit funny.. took a O test today.. positive.. so we are gna bd.. (first time in about 3 weeks!!!!) we did too much bd last month.. didnt feel the urge to do it for FUN .. lol... anyways! tonights the night.. FX

Yay for the positive ov test Devi! Good luck!

Nicole...how are things going? :flower:

And how's everyone else? Joli? SM? Where you gone?

Good luck Devi and taebomama!!

2016: Everything is good, I would like it to be friday though so I can get my second set of hcg levels. I got monday's results today, they were at 220 which I was happy with and the line is almost as dark as the control line now. How are you doing? When do you move? I can't remember anything.

Haha no I hadn't been bfing I was wearing an over the shoulder handbag and it unbuttoned my dress and I only noticed when I left the store!

That's good, GG, not as bad as I had imagined. LOL!

TBM...I have tried voted way back when and found it caused spotting on and off from about CD10 until ov which was DELAYED until CD26! Delayed ov the following cycle too so I stopped it.
I was supposed to have an HSG done the cycle I then got pg! They won't do one now because they said there must be an opening somewhere for me to have been pg before. :nope: Maybe I'm just being paranoid and impatient as usual. :blush:

That's stupid that they won't offer you an HSG, but it is true that you've been successful and are likely to be this time around, too. :flower:

TBM--re the clomid/IUI considerations, how long have you been TTC?

Ummm, let's see...forever. LOL. I can't remember when we started trying because at first it was just NTNP. Hubby didn't want to "try"...so I didn't track my cycle, temp, or use OPKs. In fact, I wouldn't initiate sex if I knew it was "that" time. If he didn't initiate it, it didn't happen. I can't remember when we started going all out and TRYING. But I have been tracking and temping for 28 cycles now. :cry:

Had the day 21 test today, and have hubby's SA scheduled for this Friday. I feel like we're making progress at least!

How's everyone doing? What's your plans for Thanksgiving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->