(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

we already have one :haha: nice to hear from you and hi other ladies... Joli.. your life sounds amazing can we swap places :haha:

GG, you're back! And expecting!! This is so exciting. How are you feeling/doing?

Hey girls!

Just stopping by real quick to let you ladies know I've been reading your updates. I'll try to come back and make a real post, soon. I love hearing about your little people. I'd love to see some Halloween pics. I just love cute kids in their costumes. :flower:

Yes he was a little surprise baby. He is an angel so far and I barely feel pregnant.(if it wasn't for heartburn and headaches) I can't grumble really.

Hi Tb :wave:

5 dpo is sooooo boring!!!!!!!! :hissy:

I'm either 13 dpo / 9 dpo. 2 bfn so far. Hoping I'm on 9dpo. I had a major cold during O. See my chart look at the O dip & rise ( crazy ) I didn't have ewcm at that time either. So if I go by last day of ewcm I'm 9 dpo.

The preg tests u get here are crap. Only good 1 day of missed period. FX for me!

Here's hoping for you Devi! :dust: I can't see your chart anymore though!

I'm 7dpo and still bored! Starting testing at 9dpo. Temp is way up but that doesn't actually mean anything. :dohh: At the moment I just keep having fears of an ectopic because with Stewarts 1st birthday in 3 weeks, and our house move in 4...that would be a disaster! So remind me when AF shows that I am actually grateful m'kay?

Awww booo Devi. That's crap :hugs: I'm getting tired of seeing her myself. This is cycle 4 or 5 for me already! Hope this one is the one! Don't know why it's taking so long. :shrug:

First :bfn: of this cycle at 8dpo on an IC. Why do I start testing at 8dpo every time, I don't know. :dohh: It's too early to mean anything yet I feel disappointed all the same. :nope:

First :bfn: of this cycle at 8dpo on an IC. Why do I start testing at 8dpo every time, I don't know. :dohh: It's too early to mean anything yet I feel disappointed all the same. :nope:

You test so early because it's so dang hard to wait! They need to come up with a test that is accurate at the moment of conception. :haha:

You test so early because it's so dang hard to wait! They need to come up with a test that is accurate at the moment of conception. :haha:

:rofl: that would be fantastic! Invent one TBM you will be a millionaire!

What's even more pathetic is how I keep going back to squint at it in this light and that. It is so clearly negative I can't even imagine where a second line would be. :dohh:

:rofl: that would be fantastic! Invent one TBM you will be a millionaire!

What's even more pathetic is how I keep going back to squint at it in this light and that. It is so clearly negative I can't even imagine where a second line would be. :dohh:

Haha...I do the squinting, staring thing too. It's ridiculous.

Got a clear bfn today on my one fancy test of the cycle. I know it's only 9dpo but my :af: arrives at 11dpo and my temp has already taken a dive today so I guess I am on to cycle 5.

Don't know what is up with Stewart's sleeping. He keeps doing this 2 good nights followed by 1 or 2 bad ones. On Thursday night he woke briefly once, Friday he slept 12 hours without a sound (first time ever) then last night he was back to waking every 1-2 hours and wanting to start the day at 4am! I have written it all down for so many weeks but cannot figure out why this happens as it doesn't seem to make a difference what naps/milk/solids he has. Oh well at least I have some good nights.

Temps back up but another bfn. Just want :af: to arrive now. So afraid I might get a stupid ectopic and ruin Stewart's birthday or moving preparations. Remind me when the witch arrives to rejoice!

Temps back up but another bfn. Just want :af: to arrive now. So afraid I might get a stupid ectopic and ruin Stewart's birthday or moving preparations. Remind me when the witch arrives to rejoice!

I hate that you've had to endure 2 ectopic pregnancies. I'm sure it's nerve-wrecking to have to worry about that happening again. :growlmad: If AF arrives I'll remind you to rejoice. LOL.

My temp is def on the way down for af to start...I'm disappointed as usual but it's probably best not be pregnant before we move. Everything happens in it's perfect time.

My temp is def on the way down for af to start...I'm disappointed as usual but it's probably best not be pregnant before we move. Everything happens in it's perfect time.

it's always disappointing when we learn it wasn't our cycle. But you will get your BFP! And perhaps it will come at a less stressful time. :flower:

I'm here. Having a horrible af and just busy busy with prep for the house move in 3 weeks and Stewarts 1st bday 2 weeks today! How are you TBM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->