(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I heard the Heartbeat for the first time today!!! Had a docs appt this morning & everything is great! YAY!! Just a routine appt with BP, urine test, weight ect..

I have been told from now on to gain approx 1lb a WEEK!! I am just freaking out thinking about the weight gain I have to do.. GOSH! Time to crack open those chips!

Just wanted to know who all is taking DHA? My doc says its overrated and it has proven scientific benefits of vision only on animals, no real benefits for humans.. so says no need for supplements instead eat Fish like salmon with good fish oils & omega 3-eggs & spinach.

Ooh, congrats Devi!! Thanks for the info about DHA. I bought some supplements but I haven't started taking them. I hear everyone talk about them but that seems like a pretty new requirement.

Devi - that's fantastic news!!! Congrats! I'm not sure about DHA, but I am eating salmon twice a week to get the good omega 3s!

They tell us to eat Salmon and all that but then they go and restrict how much we can actually eat, which is unfair.

I have high cholesterol anyway (it gets naturally high when pregnant for everyone) so if I can take something that might help me in the long run, I'll take it. I've also heard breastfeeding mom's taking the prenatal with DHA after baby arrives and it's 'improved' the quality of the milk. Something to look into.

Whoo hoo thought I might as well use my final digi this morning and it says 3+, yay!!! Xx

hi girls woohoo congrats on 3+ ladybird
How is everyone else?

Im really worried about this progesterone thing, im gutted my dr didnt take bloods to see if everything is ok with it instead she just told me to stop the cream and I dont know...if thats what it helping baby stay there do I really want to stop it? It says its a safe natural supplement but what if it does harm the baby? I didnt apply it last nigh and i took my temp and it was 97.83 or something this morning which is around my highs but then i let the dogs out and came back to bed and it was 97.33! so i put some on... im so worried about this esp after using our friend google xx

Thanks GG, it's such a relief when you see it increase isn't it.
I don't really know anything about progesterone but hope things keep going well for you and bubs stays super glued in there! X

Thanks GG, it's such a relief when you see it increase isn't it.
I don't really know anything about progesterone but hope things keep going well for you and bubs stays super glued in there! X

thanks I should of also explained that I had low progesterone in ovulation and was due to see a fs in april but i used the cream cd 25 - 28 and then started it again when i found out i was preg 20 dpo xx

Hey GG - I didn't take progesterone for very long after my bfp, the doc said I didn't need it, though if you wanted to take it, I don't think it hurts.

Congrats on the Digi Ladybird - it really makes it all sink in seeing those words doesn't it! Happy 6 weeks!

Oops it's done it again, don't know why it keeps double posting when I do it on my phone, sorry guys!

thanks joli i think i might wait till iv had this scan next week then stop x

Thanks joli, it just makes things slightly more real. I've still got ic's that I'm gonna use up. I'm still a poas addict! :) x

hmmm - GG I didn't realise you had low progesterone - did you tell your dr about this before they told you to stop using the cream?

yes she just brushed me off and said oh that was only in ovulation... yeah but what if it transfers into pregnancy !!! grrr x

GG....Low progesterone before or in ovulation is normal. It needs to be more than 5, but preferably more than 10 mid luteal phase (in a non pregnant cycle). When pregnant these numbers rise hugely. What day did they do your test?
As far as i know the cream is quite mild and can't hurt...burning am not a doctor. My friend (mrsJD, you might have seen in my journal) used it for the first few months of her pregnancy.

i cant remember what it was now, thanks...i think il put it on once a day and speak to midwife on tuesday and maybe if everything is ok with scan next saturday just stop it xxx

I think it's almost nap time for me! 10 am? Yea, I can lay down for a couple hours.

Anyone else in nap phase yet?

Morning, all!
I just wanted to let y'all know I found this AMAZING website on prenatal development. They actually have snapshots and videos of the fetuses as they're developing, even in the first month or two! Really crazy.

Here are the links:
Photos: https://www.ehd.org/prenatal-images-index.php
Videos: https://www.ehd.org/movies-index.php

Whoo hoo thought I might as well use my final digi this morning and it says 3+, yay!!! Xx

YAY! Congrats! The clearblue ones in the US don't have the weeks on them.. :winkwink:

GG- the temps will drop / rise the moment you stand up or are awake for a few mins.. it becomes your normal body temp.. so I wouldnt take into account the temp after you let out the dogs.. I got no clue about the progesterone I never took it. Each pregnancy and body is different you should take the advise of your doctor, as she knows your body's mechanics better than all of us here. :thumbup:

Joli - how u doing?

MM - I am out of that sleepy phase earlier i used to be fast asleep at 8:30pm - now i can stay awake much longer! YAY! Enjoy your nap..

Hey Devi - great to hear from you! I'm feeling good! I've had MS for about 1 hour each morning, but it's usually fine by the time I get to work, and it isn't too bad. When did all your food cravings start? I haven't had any, and I haven't been emotional or anything either... I wonder when all that will kick in!

Hibiscus - thanks for the site, I'll take a look at it for sure! I love it when people share good sites online, from what you said it sounds awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->