(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Loving the pics Devi :yipee: You can see a cute ickle face on the 12w scan and everything! :hugs:

Thanks girls.. Not really noticeable to others yet.. but If I am wearing yoga pants and a fitted tee .. I guess some1 could make out.

My current bump 13+4.. excuse the PJ's.. I don't think it has grown too much..

Attachments

• DSCN3415.jpg
    DSCN3415.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
I had a 6w4d scan today! Everything is looking good, my beanie is in the right place, its heartbeat is around 150bpm. The FS said that there's still a 20% chance of MC, but so far things look good. Attached is a pic of the scan! Apparently the waiting list for the good hospitals here are really long, so our doc has already signed us up! I just hope everything goes along well!

Michele - I was inspired by your post and bought a prenatal yoga dvd just now!

I just realized I never commented on this!!

Congrats! :happydance: SO exciting to see your little one doing so well. The heartrate is perfect!

Gotta agree with 2016 your scan pics are so cute Devi and you've got a lovely neat bump. Congrats on now being 2nd tri!

Joli - your pics are so sweet, little bubs is doing well.

Hibiscus - congrats on 8 weeks, I'm sure everything will be fine and the bleed won't cause any problems. It's good that they spotted it n can keep an eye on
it.
Hope everyone is doing well. Is anyone else finding that time seems to be dragging I just can't wait until it's 12 weeks so I can have a scan and tests but it seems like so far away at the moment x

Gotta agree with 2016 your scan pics are so cute Devi and you've got a lovely neat bump. Congrats on now being 2nd tri!

Hibiscus - congrats on 8 weeks, I'm sure everything will be fine and the bleed won't cause any problems. It's good that they spotted it n can keep an eye on
it.
Hope everyone is doing well. Is anyone else finding that time seems to be dragging I just can't wait until it's 12 weeks so I can have a scan and tests but it seems like so far away at the moment x

it.

Devi- You hve such a cute little figure! If I were skinny lol I'd be taking all kinds of pictures!!! As it is the only real difference in my whole body (on the outside anyway) is that one of my boobs is bigger then the other... and I think my nipples doubled in size in the last 3 days :| I'm on little tyrant about that and the hubby doesn't seem to mind but since he can't get close lol how can he notice!

I told him about the shower thing :D He said to tell ya'll our shower is a stand up that can barely fit one of us lol... he doesn't think its possible... or believe me we'd be trying it!

Lady- I'm on the fence with the time thing... I totally want to be 2nd tri so that I can breath a little easier! However... I know what this birthing thing feels like... and i'm in no hurry for that!!!!!! owwwwwieeeee

Hi Ladies!

2016 - thanks for all the info on toxoplasmosis - we're a right bunch on this thread, aren't we! :rofl:

Devi - lovely lovely pics! Keep them coming! DH has been taking 1 photo of me a week since 4 weeks, I've only noticed this week I seem to be really bloated rather than having any real bump. I can't believe you only put on 1lb! I have put on 3 already, so since I've had the green light from FS to start exercising again, I'm hitting the gym during my lunch break!

Ladybird - I totally feel the same way as you, I can't wait for 12 weeks to pass!

Claire - I want to find out the gender of our little beany as well! I wonder if the 12 week scan is too early to find out...!

hi girls my digi was 3+ this morning...woop, feeling a bit relivied now xx

yeah! Congrats GG - sounds like your beta must be spot on!

Whoops bout the triple posting, did it via my phone and it played up a bit! :blush:

Heartburn at 3 am SUCKS! Especially when you already have a hard time sleeping from hip and back pain!

im absolutly freezing all the time is this a sign? also was lying in bed and could smell something that was making me feel sick, i just clicked its a moisturiser that is about 2m away that I could never smell from bed before blergh.. woop for hightened sense of smell, I am actually pregnant! x

I banned DH's cologne (I'm normally ga-ga over it) and Alfredo sauce from the house. I do not like those smells right now. DH calls his cologne his 'get lucky' cologne.... I don't think so!

Good morning ladies.
Devi you are so darn cute! love the little bump!!
hugs,

Mw went well!!! heard the little heart beat!! 140! There was a tense few seconds where she couldn't find it so she pushed down on half of my tum to push baby over under the Doppler! lol..lego then kicked it! lol it was sooo loud and clear!
Sid and i just looked at each other in amazement!!!

That's amazing Aurora - it's so lovely to hear the heartbeat! :)

I heard the Heartbeat for the first time today!!! Had a docs appt this morning & everything is great! YAY!! Just a routine appt with BP, urine test, weight ect..

I have been told from now on to gain approx 1lb a WEEK!! I am just freaking out thinking about the weight gain I have to do.. GOSH! Time to crack open those chips!

Just wanted to know who all is taking DHA? My doc says its overrated and it has proven scientific benefits of vision only on animals, no real benefits for humans.. so says no need for supplements instead eat Fish like salmon with good fish oils & omega 3-eggs & spinach.

Well, if there's not one thing to worry about, there's another. I have hypothyroidism, so I have to have my TSH monitored frequently. I just found out from my endocrinologist that it's already jumped way up. They're increasing my dose but I'm still worried about it. I posted a thread on the first trimester board to see if anyone else has had similar results.
My TSH is up to 4.34; it was under 1.0 prior to pregnancy. It should be kept under 3.0. Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->