(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I think it's almost nap time for me! 10 am? Yea, I can lay down for a couple hours.

Anyone else in nap phase yet?

me!! I just feel soo tired but I'm at work all day so just flake out on the sofa when I get home. I'm usually a bit of a nightowl but not anymore!

Hibiscus that website is great, just had a quick peek. The photo's are fascinating x

joli- Maybe your just lucky!!!! My frist pregnancy went by like nothing with no problems no craving and no MS!!! now i have ADS (all day sickness) lol and its pretty bad! But i'm living...

I went back to work yesterday! :( I am pretty sad about it! I didn't get a chance to get on here cause I was exhausted by the time I got home!!!! they have me working 2-10s and its killing me!!!

Congrats on the 3+!!! I want to have a CBD with the conception indicator shipped over just so i can take one lol but believe it or not thats not cheap and the dh said no!

Joli - no food cravings yet.. I sometimes wish for cake / kebabs - but not bad craving like I HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW!!! Not everyone has craving apparently.
Your MS seems to be just like mine.. I would be sick only in the morning.. and rest of the day I was great!
I was emotional some days tho.. DH was like feels like you are PMSing but the only diff is you are not gna get your period & that made me more emotional!! Ahh hormones... ;)

Well got my first midwife appt at the antenatal clinic tomorrow. Really looking forward to it but I'm nervous bout it too. Not sure what they'll do though cause I'm only 6 weeks x

Morning ladies!

Hibiscus - I went on the websites that you posted, what incredible pictures!! That's amazing that they were able to capture all that!

Devi - it's good to know my MS is pretty normal! I was worried that it isn't particularly bad...that being said, it was pretty severe for about 10 mins first thing this morning, and then it eased up as usual.

Ladybird - good luck with your appointment!! I had a scan at 6w1d, and they just did a vaginal ultrasound, and it's amazing - you can see your beanie's heartbeat!! So maybe you'll get a scan? If you do, they will also measure it's length to see if you're at 6w1d.

Claire - sorry to hear that you've got pretty bad MS! - I think Hibiscus' was quite bad as well.

my sleep patterns are still messed up. A 2 hour nap turned into sleeping all day, so guess what? I'm going to be up all night again!

Hey Michele - as long as you're getting enough zzz's, and you don't need to be up in the morning for anything in particular, I guess it's ok to be up this late! Enjoy some late night movies! :)

Morning ladies!

Hibiscus - I went on the websites that you posted, what incredible pictures!! That's amazing that they were able to capture all that!

Devi - it's good to know my MS is pretty normal! I was worried that it isn't particularly bad...that being said, it was pretty severe for about 10 mins first thing this morning, and then it eased up as usual.

Ladybird - good luck with your appointment!! I had a scan at 6w1d, and they just did a vaginal ultrasound, and it's amazing - you can see your beanie's heartbeat!! So maybe you'll get a scan? If you do, they will also measure it's length to see if you're at 6w1d.

Claire - sorry to hear that you've got pretty bad MS! - I think Hibiscus' was quite bad as well.

Thanks joli, I will post after I've had the appt with an update of what happened.
And happy 7 weeks!!:happydance:

Hey Michele - as long as you're getting enough zzz's, and you don't need to be up in the morning for anything in particular, I guess it's ok to be up this late! Enjoy some late night movies! :)

DH gave me some new movies to watch, some I haven't seen yet. It's not that I need to be up for anything during the day but I would like to join the church down the street from us!

Another new symptom! I AM HOT!!! Seriously! I'm in shorts and a cami and still sweating my ass off! No, I don't have a fever but if I remember correctly I was like this with one of the boys. hhmm.

I can finally eat now, I've been waking up hungry and that's a great thing! Trying to eat every couple of hours so I don't stuff myself and get indigestion or crash!

Been busy working on a crochet diaper cover, it's almost done and I'll post a pic later. It's way too cute!!

Happy 7 weeks Joli!! :)

I tried the red cabbage gender test and liquid turned redish purple! Not convincing enough to say for certain if it's a girl or boy result! I did the BestBaby Gender Test and that was clear girl result. I'm waiting on the Intelligender Test to arrive but I posted my US pics on ingender.com and got mainly boy guesses on the angle of the nub.... I sooooo hope it's a girl as I have 2 DS and 1 stepDS!!!!! Not knowing the gender yet is killing me!!!!

Thanks Tink! When are you going to have your next scan to find out the gender? I'm dying to know as well!!

Not until 4 May, so quite a wait yet unfortunately! :( As much as I want a girl, I'm convinced it's another boy and that DH only produces male sperm! lol I would be totally dumb-struck if it's a girl!!!!!

Anyone else have an incling as to what they are having? ;)

My DH would love to have a girl too, but since this is our first, I'll happily take whatever comes! Everyone seems to think I will have a boy... I can't wait to find out! I wonder when's the earliest you can have a scan for gender...

I think they don't recommend a gender scan before about 16 weeks but there is a theory on nub shots taken at around 12-14 weeks which can sometimes accurately predict the sex..... However, not foolproof at all! I thought my baby's nub looked girly but one pic also looks a bit boyish so not sure!!! Still think it'll be another boy! Lol

lol You girls are funny!!! I want to know too! But for now i'm just saying hes a boy! My dh doesn't care at all... hes just ready for me to go to the doc on tuesday so that we can make sure everything is fine! I'm the one who said I could wait to go to the doc if we got preggers in Jan.! Since we didn't get insurance untill early this month... and then It takes forever to get an appt! I just want to go into the er and be like SHOW ME MY BABY lol!

Michele- eeeks on the 1 hour nap! I feel that way a lot too! Really tired! Do you really think Hot=boy? That would be exciting for you! I totally agree on the church thing too... were trying to find one around here to join!

One girl on here had a very early egnder scan done at 16 weeks but then had a panic at the following scan because they thought they had it wrong. I would say rather wait until 18-20 weeks and be more certain.

Evening folks, midwife appt all done. Was in and out in 20 mins. All she did was weigh me, took my blood pressure, filled out the paperwork for my proper booking appt and scan and also my exemption Cert and that was it. Gotta go for appointment at between 8-9 weeks for blood tests and full midwife check then my scan is at 12 weeks.
Just feel soooo impatient can't wait to see little beanie.

Hi Ladies-
Back from the first OB appointment. Everything went well--yay! She rolled out her mobile ultrasound machine, and we saw baby. Phew. Even though I only saw "it" 6 days ago, was nice to see that everything is still OK. She couldn't get her zoom to work so we could capture the heartrate but we could see it flashing on the screen.
Took a TON of blood--looked like 8-10 vials, set up all of my appointments through August. Actually, that's kind of scary to do that. I'm still so nervous something will go wrong in the meantime.
She set me up for 2 appts with the perinatologist, as well. I will meet with him at the 12 week early risk assessment U/S and again at an 18 week U/S. With my history of 2 MCs and the inverted chromosome, she felt the fancy U/S at 18 weeks was justified. I can't wait!

Ladybird & hibiscus - YAY glad the appts went well..

Just wanted to let u guys know I am going on vacation for 10 days tomorrow to sunny Calafornia!! YAY.. so I am going to be Missing In Action till 29th..

Take care girls!!

Ladybird & hibiscus - YAY glad the appts went well..

Just wanted to let u guys know I am going on vacation for 10 days tomorrow to sunny Calafornia!! YAY.. so I am going to be Missing In Action till 29th..

Take care girls!!

Ooh have an excellent trip! See you in a couple weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->