(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hope it's the answer you want to hear cos there's nothing like seeing pregnant in words is there? ;)

Slapped cheek disease mainly affects children and causes a red rash to the face along with a temperature and cold like symptoms. It is contagious before any symptoms are visible and if I am not immune it could cause miscarriage or possible congenital deformities of the fetus. It's about a 10% risk if I am not immune so I am praying that I am! But have to wait on blood test results.

Oh. It's what we call 5th Disease. I got ya now and I pray your immune to it! That's not good and it's very scary!

Yes definitely scary! My stepson hasn't shown any signs yet so am praying he doesn't get it as it is in his class, although no other children seem to have it at the moment.

Hello ladies! I thought I would pop in and say hello. I hope to be joining you in the next few days!

Devi: sorry you're feeling so sick and I bet you've heard this a million times but you will start feeling better soon! I hope you're getting lots of rest. Can't wait to see your little bean! :hugs:

Michele: I missed my morning buddy! we're always online around the same time. Although today I was late because the power was out. As Aurora said it's normal to worry about the test being negative. I was convinced mine would be as well. Love your signature!! I got giddy like a school girl when I saw it. :)

tinkerbell: I meant to wish you good luck, must be so stressful for you! I hope you get good news next week! :hugs:

dont worry mm. The results will cone out fine

Michele: I missed my morning buddy! we're always online around the same time. Although today I was late because the power was out. As Aurora said it's normal to worry about the test being negative. I was convinced mine would be as well. Love your signature!! I got giddy like a school girl when I saw it. :)

I was kinda busy yelling at DH. No particular reason, just needed to yell at him. For an hour.

I was kinda busy yelling at DH. No particular reason, just needed to yell at him. For an hour.

Ha ha! You sound like me and my DH!! Lol

Any news yet???!!!

Results are in!

at 3 weeks and 3 days (drawn yesterday) I have a beta of 25! I'M OFFICIALLY PREGNANT! Now I can relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huge congrats again mm.

Wow 3 new aphrodite ladies this week.

OH! Forgot to get a Digi! I will tomorrow if the weather isn't bad!

I've been getting some pinching on my right side, anyone else getting that? I wonder if it's not my scar tissue acting up again.

OH! Forgot to get a Digi! I will tomorrow if the weather isn't bad!

I've been getting some pinching on my right side, anyone else getting that? I wonder if it's not my scar tissue acting up again.

I didn't get pinching but did feel crampy! 5 c sections is a lot! Does your scar hurt?

No, my scar has never really hurt during the next pregnancy. I'm thinking it's my scar tissue bugging me, a little heat made it stop. Now, I'm wondering it the Dr that delivered my last baby did a hack job.

lol Can I relax now? I don't think it's sunk in just yet!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/jan302010-1.gif

lol Can I relax now? I don't think it's sunk in just yet!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/jan302010-1.gif

Yay Michele! You can officially relax now hun! It's great seeing it in words isn't it? :)

relax now Hun. Wow wonderful names u have picked out already.

Happy 6 weeks Devi!

Happy 4 weeks Michele!

I am trying my best to join you guys....but the tests aren't playing the game :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->