(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Thats what your baby looks like too!!!! Cause our dates are so close!

Thats what your baby looks like too!!!! Cause our dates are so close!

Woohoo! I hope it looks like that. For all I know, it looks like a pulsating gelatinous blob. I shouldn't even joke about that, but I kind of have to, so I don't go crazy worrying about it!
3 more weeks from today is the Early Risk Assessment scan!! Eek!

lol I've been joking about mine being an Alien!!! Someone told me I was a mean mom lol I'm like Did you SEE the picture!!! As long as your blob is pulsating... then there is a Hb and he/she will soon TURN into a baby! lol I hope... or else i'm having an alien and your having a horror movie star!!!!

Claire - what awesome photos!!! They are fantastic!! Stong heartbeat too!

Hibiscus - I'm glad you raised the constipation point... I've been feeling it bad as well! I even asked the doc about it the other week - he said there was stuff he could give me, but he'd prefer if I just tried to deal with it naturally. Nicole - I love muffins, so I'm going to try your recipie!! It's awful - usually I'm like clockwork, but this is making me feel so bloated and icky.

claire what lovely scan pics :) congrats... my baby will proberbly only be a pulsating gelatinus blob today hib lol as im only 7 weeks! but as long as its pulsating i dont mind :) we have actually been calling it blob hahah :D

back from scan all is well it was so good to see our little blob, apparantly im 7w 1d so will have to change my ticker, blob is 10.72mm and has a strong heartbeat, everything looks as it should, worth every penny imo will put pics on when i can be bothered to go and scan them as im pooped! xxx

aww so happy everything is great! looking forward to seeing your little blob!! Is 7+1 more or less than you thought? I can't remember.

i no one of them actually looks like it might have lifted its head :D xx

GG....as I said in your journal I am loving your blob :flower:

hibiscus....wohoo mama! Look at you in the double digits!
:bunny: La cucaracha la cu-ca-raaaa-cha HEY! La la la la la la laaaaaaaaaa! :yipee:

hey all hows it going?
Great scan pic!!

I cant beleive my ticker is nearly in the middle!! scary and exciting!

gossipgirly: love the scan pics!! Great to see your little blob!! :yipee:

hibiscus: happy 10 weeks!!!! How are you doing?

little aurora: I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going!! Hope mine goes that fast! How's the bump coming along?

mommymichele: happy 12 weeks!! a day late :blush: hope you're feeling great this week!

clairenicole: hope you're feeling less sick!!

joli: having joli withdrawl...hope you had a great weekend!!

tinkerbell: Haven't seen you in a bit, hope everything is going well. I was wondering if your pregnancies with your boys were very similiar? Just being obsessive and trying to figure out the gender based on how sick I am etc.

Nicole- Thanks! I actually do feel a little better... even had a bacon double from A&W this weekend and didn't throw it up! yay!

aurora- I can't believe your in the middle either!!!! I wanna be in the middle! or done lol I just can't wait to meet my little gummy bear!

I'm having joli withdrawls too!!!

I'm still cramping really bad! I saw the bubba and he was movin a LOT so I know hes healthy... but my cramping gets bad sometimes! Its been like that from the get go. Does anyone know if I should worry or if it stops? Cause it hurts! (no bleeding ever so thats good)

Thank you Nicole! I'm fine, was busy getting the house cleaned for my BIL's birthday lunch party here. Went over very well.

I've been sleeping much better lately. Having issues with dairy but I knew that was coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->