(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

GG....as I said in your journal I am loving your blob :flower:

hibiscus....wohoo mama! Look at you in the double digits!
:bunny: La cucaracha la cu-ca-raaaa-cha HEY! La la la la la la laaaaaaaaaa! :yipee:

Woohoo!! Thanks!
It's hard to believe. I was driving to work this morning and was thinking that I don't "feel" pregnant at the moment, but I wondered if it's just because I'm acclimating to it. Kind of had me worried for a minute. Then I remembered that I'm totally exhausted and my nose is stuffy 24 hours a day, and my skin is breaking out, so I felt reassured hahaha

How are you doing??

michele-its awesome that your sleeping better!! Whats with the dairy!~ That would kill me because i LOVE milk! Glad your party went well!

Hibiscus- Yay on the feeling ok! My mom said she just got used to being sick lol. I'm feeling better too! But hate the acne! Why is a stuffy nose a preggers symptom? were almost to second tri!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

clairenicole: I think if you've been having pretty bad cramps all along then it's probably fine. I had round ligament pain starting around 11 weeks with ds, went to the er because it scared me so much and all was fine. So I would think it's proably that or just the uterus growing. I worry about it too though, whenever I don't have any cramps I think something's wrong and right when I start having them again I think something's wrong. It's hard not to be paranoid!

michele-its awesome that your sleeping better!! Whats with the dairy!~ That would kill me because i LOVE milk! Glad your party went well!

Hibiscus- Yay on the feeling ok! My mom said she just got used to being sick lol. I'm feeling better too! But hate the acne! Why is a stuffy nose a preggers symptom? were almost to second tri!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thanks!
Yeah, apparently stuffiness is pretty common due to swollen blood vessels plus increased sensitivity to allergies. I think it's a combo of both in my case. I've been taking antihistamines and I can't say they've been helping too much, which is making me crazy! And my cat allergies are especially bad! I've been on allergy shots for a while, which got rid of my kitty allergies...until now. So frustrating!

Congrats to you on reaching 10 weeks, as well!! Second tri is so close, I can taste it haha

Nicole- Thanks! I try not to worry! but you know how that goes!!! Were gonna be fine! (chant, repeat, then start over lol)

hibiscus- I'm pretty stuffy too! thank god we don't have cats!

I'm bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkk!! I had an awesome anniversay weekend, and I'm feeling thoroughly spoiled!! ....though not feeling particularly pregnant!?!? Apart from the big bb's, which are only a little sore...my MS seems to be gone!? Very strange... but no spotting or anything, so I assume everything is ok...am anxiously waiting for my scan next week.

Happy 10 weeks Hibiscus!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!! DH is allergic to cats, and he hasn't started his immuno-therapy yet, so I know where you're coming from! Our kitten boy has not yet been neutered, so apparently that's making DH's allergies worse.

GG - what awesome scans! That's great that your beanie is growing so quickly :)

Nicole - How are you feeling mama?

Claire - sorry you're feeling all stuffy - make sure you take enough vitamins!

Aurora - I can't believe you're half way through already, it doesn't feel like that long ago when you got your BFP!

I'm bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkk!! I had an awesome anniversay weekend, and I'm feeling thoroughly spoiled!! ....though not feeling particularly pregnant!?!? Apart from the big bb's, which are only a little sore...my MS seems to be gone!? Very strange... but no spotting or anything, so I assume everything is ok...am anxiously waiting for my scan next week.

Happy 10 weeks Hibiscus!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!! DH is allergic to cats, and he hasn't started his immuno-therapy yet, so I know where you're coming from! Our kitten boy has not yet been neutered, so apparently that's making DH's allergies worse.

GG - what awesome scans! That's great that your beanie is growing so quickly :)

Nicole - How are you feeling mama?

Claire - sorry you're feeling all stuffy - make sure you take enough vitamins!

Aurora - I can't believe you're half way through already, it doesn't feel like that long ago when you got your BFP!

Ooh congrats on the anniversary!! I read your updates on the other thread. Sounds awesome!
Glad to hear you have no MS right now. I noticed my nausea was worst from 6-8w, and I've had a couple of bouts in the last week, but nothing that wasn't remedied by lying down.
That's interesting about the neutering and the allergies. I had no idea that makes it worse! I hate that my snuggling with the kitties has become so irritating! I really should kick them off the bed at night, but I just suffer through it haha

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/P270310_1219-1.jpg
:o

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/P270310_1219-1.jpg
:o

OMG great bump!! I want one! :thumbup:
Since this is not your first pregnancy, are you showing earlier than you did with previous pregnancies? About the same?

Hi Ladies!!

I am BACKK!! Yay! Had an awesome 10day vacation! Everything was good, Got sick only one day.. Will write more soon..

Hi Ladies!!

I am BACKK!! Yay! Had an awesome 10day vacation! Everything was good, Got sick only one day.. Will write more soon..

welcome back devi!! glad you had a good trip, thanks for adding me to the front page!! :)

mommymichele: good to hear you're doing well, sleeping well makes a big difference! Do you still have your blog?

little aurora: love the bump!!! so glad you posted it! keep them coming! :)

Aurora - what an awesome bump!!! We love the pics!!

Devi - welcome back! How's your bump coming along - can we see pics??

Hibiscus - I know exactly how you feel about your kitties, I love it when mine come to snuggle in bed, but poor DH's eyes have started watering from the allergies, so I think he'll have to start getting some treatment soon!

I have a question to ask you gals - I'm a bit worried because I currently have zero MS, no moodiness or tiredness, the bloating is much less as well... my bb's are still feeling full and tender, but I'm worried that all the other symptoms aren't there any more. I've had no spotting, which is a good thing...but I have had an increase in watery cm. Anyone have any idea what could be going on? My MS was never bad, but it was definitely there, and now no more! My next scan isn't until next Wed, so I'm sure I'm going to be anxious until then!!

joli hun I really say that if your not spotting at all then there isn't much to worry about! Wert going to have a fluxuation in cm! But if your really worried why not call your dr and see if you can move up your scan! You might just be out of the ms range! and yay for that!!!

Hello everyone, I'm still here, not been on for a while as had allsorts going on. I've got my booking appointment through but it's only for the 20th April which means il be 10+6 then. Midwife told me it'd be between 8-9 weeks. I've queried it but they insist it's correct. I'll then have to wait until I'm between 12-13 weeks for a scan. I'm just a bit fed up about it as it all seems so long off and everyone else seems to get earlier scans n appointments :shrug:

I'm still suffering with terrible nausea, it's 24 hours a day and debilitating. I'm really struggling to get through work, although my mum has given me a homeopathic remedy called Ipecac which slightly helps, I'm also taking 50mg of vit b6 but isn't helping much. Just can't wait for this to subside so I can feel myself again. Oh and to top it all off we are going through an equal pay review at work and I've lost £2000 a year off my salary!! :growlmad:

on a good note I'm now an auntie as my sister in law had her baby girl - Nikita, on Sunday so I'm going to see her tonight, can't wait!

Sorry if this is a bit of a moany post girls, just needed to vent! X

Joli I don't have any symptoms except increased CM and peeing more. Boobs dont hurt anymore, not nauseated anymore. Nothing.

Hibiscus - I know exactly how you feel about your kitties, I love it when mine come to snuggle in bed, but poor DH's eyes have started watering from the allergies, so I think he'll have to start getting some treatment soon!

I have a question to ask you gals - I'm a bit worried because I currently have zero MS, no moodiness or tiredness, the bloating is much less as well... my bb's are still feeling full and tender, but I'm worried that all the other symptoms aren't there any more. I've had no spotting, which is a good thing...but I have had an increase in watery cm. Anyone have any idea what could be going on? My MS was never bad, but it was definitely there, and now no more! My next scan isn't until next Wed, so I'm sure I'm going to be anxious until then!!

Hi Joli--I really would try not to worry about it. I think symptoms come and go. Mine have certainly been MIA for the last day or so. I actually have had an increase in watery CM, too. I think this can be normal since you're developing a mucus plug.

Joli - I wouldnt worry too much.. I too had alot of CM.. still do. BB's were sore too.. Dont worry abt no MS. you are lucky.. Dont stress too much, it affects the baby u know.

Ladybird - congrats aunty!! Hope your MS eases off in time..

I got a lil bump now.. it is noticeable to others when I wear very fitted clothes.. Yahoo!! I guess I will really POP in the next few weeks.. cant believe its gna be 16 weeks this week!! OMG !!!! There is going to be a baby here in the next 6 months !! totally freeaaaking out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->