(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Joli - I wouldnt worry too much.. I too had alot of CM.. still do. BB's were sore too.. Dont worry abt no MS. you are lucky.. Dont stress too much, it affects the baby u know.

Ladybird - congrats aunty!! Hope your MS eases off in time..

I got a lil bump now.. it is noticeable to others when I wear very fitted clothes.. Yahoo!! I guess I will really POP in the next few weeks.. cant believe its gna be 16 weeks this week!! OMG !!!! There is going to be a baby here in the next 6 months !! totally freeaaaking out!

Woohoo for your little bump! 16 weeks--wow! That's so exciting.
Are you able to wear your pre-pregnancy pants at this point, or weary stretchy clothes now?
My pants are getting tight, but I'm not sure if this is due to growing uterus or from eating too much!!

hey girls!!
new bump pictures please! you guys are soo cute
hugs, Britt

I cannot wear most of my old pants.. Some that I still wear I rubber-band close them.. But it still is very uncomfortable.. I bought maternity jeans and pants 2 weeks ago.. so comfortable OMG..

devi: that's so cute you have a bump now! There's nothing like maternity pants I'm so excited. Was it you who got the comfort fit ones? I wore those for as long as I could after I had Ben. You're getting so close to halfway already! :yipee:

hibiscus: I think old navy has in between pants in the maternity section if you get sick of tight pants. Glad you're not feeling too bad these days. Did your breathing get any better?

ladybird: I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy, I was that way with ds and it's so hard, can't imagine doing it when you have other children. I hope you start feeling better very soon! :hugs:

joli: meant to say in the other thread that I'm glad you enjoyed your anniversary so much. Missed posting to you yesterday. A man came to the door from direct energy and wanted to see my hydro bill and I got so nervous I posted what I had written and left :blush: Is your ultrasound this wednesday? I've confused myself I think.

Hope everyone else is doing well! I might have missed people again!

I got the full panel jeans from gap. & yoga pants from gap too - both are amazing!! I fold the panel down in the full panel jeans for now. & I got demi panel shorts & full panel cargo pants from motherhood - both are good too.. I prefer the quality of gap clothes thou..

hibiscus - I had the short of breath feeling too, so at my doc appt at 9 weeks I asked if it was normal.. she said it was normal as our hearts are pumping more blood & faster. So you need to take a break & sit down & breath deeply.. I would feel this way esp after showers & standing for long. It's your body's sign to tell you to chill out and take a breather..

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting much recently. Life seems to have been so hectic!!! I have been reading both threads regularly. I hope you are all well.

I've been totally obsessing about whether my baby is a boy or girl this time and don't have anomaly scan with nhs until 4 May and I can't wait til then so am off to Cardiff on 8 April for a private gender scan. It will be our 4th wedding anniversary and I'll be 17+1 weeks so hopefully we will find out. Still feeling nausious on and off and very tired with headaches. But I'm much smaller this time round so hopefully!!!! My last 2 boy pregnancies were similar but sickness and tiredness was worse 2nd time and stopped at 12 weeks whereas with my first it stopped at 16 weeks but wasn't anywhere near as bad. I was much bigger with my second too. My MIL thinks I am carrying different this time.

Not long to wait now! Can't believe I'm 16 weeks already!!! :)

hi im the same sorry been mia but been reorganising our wedding for 23rd may its nearly all confirmed just need to know if my dress will be here on time :) i wont be a whale on my wedding day xxx

Morning, all-

Devi, Nicole--Yeah, I still have the shortness of breath and I have just been stopping to take a couple of extra deep breaths. I started taking a daily antihistamine, which helped a bit with the allergy-related breathing issues, fortunately.

I'm feeling OK these days, except for complete and utter exhaustion. So frustrating!
Devi--is yours any better now? or still pretty tired?
Nicole--has any MS kicked in for you yet?

BTW, I noticed I'm getting that linea nigra below my belly button. This seems a bit early to me! Anyone else??

re: maternity wear, I can't wait! My pants are feeling pretty tight and uncomfortable at this point, and I bet it will be pretty bad in a couple of weeks. I looked at Motherhood.com and they have a bunch of cute stuff, but the prices add up quickly! You basically need a whole new wardrobe--ugh
I will check Old Navy, too.

I forgot to mention that I've been feeling pretty unattractive with the disappearing waistline. I expected to develop a bump, which I know I will, but at this stage, it just looks like I'm getting pretty thick around the waist. :(

GG - YAAAY!! 23 May is really really close.. wow u must be really busy now! Enjoy your time as a not yet married woman! ;)

Tink - WHy is the next scan all the way in May?? My doc is going to schedule mine after the 18 week appt. I'm sure u cant wait till then.. good thing u are going in a week!! YAY!! U must be sooo excited.

Aurora - did u find out the bump color yet?

hibiscus - Yup the short of breath feeling went away around 13 weeks.. all better now.. But somedays when I get really tired its there.

I have the line on my belly too!!

Thanks so much for all the advice on the lack of symptoms I'm feeling, it made me feel so much better (and Ladybird, I'm so sorry that you're feeling so ill on the other extreme, you poor thing!). I worried more because I had symptoms and then they went away. I've gotta love the medical system in HK, I called them this morning and asked if I could have my scan today rather than next week Wed, and they said, no prob - so I went in, and got a scan done for my ease of mind, cause I just know I'd be worried for a whole week with my symptoms dissapeared. Wonderfully, everything is peachy, and the doc says I'm 9 weeks today. Attached is a pic of my scan - I love that it looks like a heart shape!

Hibiscus - I've got a friend who put on more weight in her waist before lower down, and she's having a boy... I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Devi - I've love to see your bump, send us a pic!!

Attachments

• Scan 9w.jpg
    Scan 9w.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 12
Hey everyone! joli I'm so glad your scan turned out okay! I haven't been here much mostly because all day yesterday I was too busy dry heaving and being too sick to move! Seriously I went to work and made it a whole hour! Today I feel a smidge better... but not much so I called in again! The only think I could even stomache thinking about yesterday was chicken nuggets and fries from McDonalds because it was the most flavorless food I could think of! So thats all I kept down and today I haven't even tried to eat yet... but I am feeling pretty yucky so I might wait a while longer to try food. I missed a few days of my prenatals and I'm wondering if thats what drove me into this sickness coma! DH is in Chippewa Falls today :( He probably won't be home till late but hes being really good about this whole me not working thing! Considering I haven't left the bed in 3 days :( Except of course to go be :sick:! hope everyone else is feeling much better then me! Love the pic Joli!

Thanks so much for all the advice on the lack of symptoms I'm feeling, it made me feel so much better (and Ladybird, I'm so sorry that you're feeling so ill on the other extreme, you poor thing!). I worried more because I had symptoms and then they went away. I've gotta love the medical system in HK, I called them this morning and asked if I could have my scan today rather than next week Wed, and they said, no prob - so I went in, and got a scan done for my ease of mind, cause I just know I'd be worried for a whole week with my symptoms dissapeared. Wonderfully, everything is peachy, and the doc says I'm 9 weeks today. Attached is a pic of my scan - I love that it looks like a heart shape!

Hibiscus - I've got a friend who put on more weight in her waist before lower down, and she's having a boy... I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Devi - I've love to see your bump, send us a pic!!

The first thing I noticed is that your sac is heart-shaped! Aww

Joli.....I am sooooo pleased they moved up you appointment to reassure you. Imagine you would have been stressing for a week over nothing! hibiscus is right about the heart shape sac. How adorable! Your bubba is growing so fast - jumped forward another day! :yipee: I have updated you on the TTC thread. :flower:

cute lil beannie Joli!! true it is a heart shaped sac - Well if its a lil boy, then looks like this one is going to be breaking alot of hearts Joli.. lol.. congrats!

claire - so sorry u are feeling so terrible.. you should eat as it makes alot of people feel so much better to their surprise.

Hey Ladies - thanks for being so sweet about my little heart! :)

Claire, I'm sorry you're feeling so ill! I wouldn't have thought missing your prenatals would make you sick - but you better make sure you take them, particularly when you're sick so that baby has all the nutrients it needs. Have any of the remedies the girls have talked about like ginger or seasick bands helped you?

Hibiscus - I went on the weighing scale this morning, and I have put on a whopping 6lbs! I think it's spread evenly cause I can't identify exactly where the weight is, but I've had to go down a beltloop ... I honestly didn't realise the weight would come on so quickly!

2016 - Thanks for doing the update :) Have you been told when your FS appointment will be?

Devi - I can't believe you're fast approach 16 weeks already, and Tink is already had 16 weeks! So incredible! :flower:

such a brill pic!!!

I am just sitting with te lap top and i dont know what baby did but it fely like a massive turn and my belly moved and i had a funny pulling feeling in my left side as she moved! lol it was so wierd!!!

awww, Aurora, that's so adorable! How wonderful to actually feel your babe! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :hugs:

Baumy has been moving a little bit, more and more each day. Kicks the doppler! Silly baby!

I have been in a very cranky mood all day long, every little thing bothers me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->