(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

MM- I'm electing to have a C-Section! I'm very excited about it. Having a vaginal birth didn't work out so well for me the first time so now I'm trying the other way. I'm totally going to get some cloth and see what we think about them! My OH refuses to use them.... but I don't care what he thinks... even if we just use 10 or 20 and only during the day... were still saving sooooo much landfill space!

In other news... I went to the doc today to get a script for Flexoril.... and he tried to find the HB and couldn't... cause hes stupid :( grrr. Hes not an OB doc and he warned me of that before hand... but then why offer huh? Just like men to offer you something they can't deliver on! Stupid. My OB wasn't in today and I just wasn't spending another day with a migraine. Its now been 45 minutes or so since I took the stupid pill and i'm like..... come on kick in already!

Can I be added here? I'm on the TTC thread! I just got a BFP today on a first response! I'll be due December 24!

sweetmama!! YAY!! congrats.. I will add you to the front page.. I been still silently following the ttc thread .. although I dont post.. I know u from there.. lol..

claire - are u sure insurance will cover the elective c-section?

My DH doesnt get paternity leave either.. he too is going to take off a week or so.. but my mom is coming from overseas to help out for 2 weeks after & then my in-laws will come for 2 weeks - so I will have plenty help.. DH is very eager to help out .. he has been educating himself..

Did you know in Canada they get up to a year off most of it paid!!! how cool is that!!

Thats so awesome that you have a CJ because I have a CJ lol! well my sister does but hes still my favorite Nephew! He's Corbin James. Whats your CJ stand for?

Devi- my doctor and I are on the same page a lot! She'll make sure its covered! Plus we have Tricare... if the army can take up my husbands life then I can have a csection!!! Its good you'll have help! I think my mom would probably come help too but my dad might be here. Not sure if I've mentioned it, my dad lost his job and he might want to spend a few months with us :| we don't really know how to feel about that... but I would never dream of saying he couldn't stay here. He needs to be close to his grandbaby anyhow!

Update on the Felxeril... Took one today, passed out, went to work, threw up, came home, been in bed feeling like crap ever since. Me+ downers= bad bad bad :( So no more of that for me!

24 dec .. due date already.. .wow.. the closing time is coming for conceiving 2010 babies..

Next year is the year of the RABBIT!! cute!!

Oh ohhh.. hope u feel better claire..

It seems like a never ending cycle lol baby doesn't want me to be healthy!! one of my bosses told me today he were concerned with my attendance... I was like i'm pregnant. He was like, Oh. lol yeah OH you butt head. Fire me for being pregnant I DARE you :D

Thats so awesome that you have a CJ because I have a CJ lol! well my sister does but hes still my favorite Nephew! He's Corbin James. Whats your CJ stand for?

LOL that's too funny! It stands for Corbyn-Jaxxon! Corbyn pronounced the same way as Corbin!

As a word of advice from someone whose been there I would NOT recommend a elective c-section, they are sooooo hard on the body and have a very rough recovery, at least for me they did.

Thanks for the congrats ladies!

sweetmama!! YAY!! congrats.. I will add you to the front page.. I been still silently following the ttc thread .. although I dont post.. I know u from there.. lol..

claire - are u sure insurance will cover the elective c-section?

My DH doesnt get paternity leave either.. he too is going to take off a week or so.. but my mom is coming from overseas to help out for 2 weeks after & then my in-laws will come for 2 weeks - so I will have plenty help.. DH is very eager to help out .. he has been educating himself..

Did you know in Canada they get up to a year off most of it paid!!! how cool is that!!

We do get a year and its all paid and fathers or mothers can take it.

thats so lucky! I'd have 10 kids lmao OH wouldn't though lmao hes already thinking abouy smothering me in my sleep I think :rofl:

moody is a very nice way to say legally freakin nuts lol Even I know I'm crazy... but I can't help it the words and tears just fall out of me! Wish I had some brain to mouth constipation instead of the other kind lmao

It seems like a never ending cycle lol baby doesn't want me to be healthy!! one of my bosses told me today he were concerned with my attendance... I was like i'm pregnant. He was like, Oh. lol yeah OH you butt head. Fire me for being pregnant I DARE you :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you crack me up hon! lol...thanks for the laugh- I am declaring that I am offiically joining you guys this cycle!! :) I better get that BFP
:hugs:

lmao i'm just ready to have my baby here and to stop feeling like a crazy ,zitty, sick, has to pee all the time, bag lady lol Plus I see other babies and i'm like OHHHHHHHHH I'm so impatient!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you crack me up hon! lol...thanks for the laugh- I am declaring that I am offiically joining you guys this cycle!! :) I better get that BFP
:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust: You can borrow some of my future baby eggs because i only want to do this one more time!!!! Good luck hun!!!!! I'll cross my fingers for a big fat :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->