(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Can I ask a question that might totally sound insensitive... but itsn't ment that way?

If you wern't TTC and you had a MC at 4 weeks and never knew you were pregnant, would you know the difference between the MC and AF?

If you went ttc and not peeing on a stick all the time around AF time.. then you wouldnt know that you were pregnant..

If u MC at 4 weeks, it would be roughly the same time / few days later AF would be due.. soo it would seem like a heavier AF with perhaps more cramps.. SOOO>>. you wouldnt know if it was a MC

Yes this most women don't know they are pregnant when they miscarry. Its a lot more common then people would think.

Thanks guys! I think this might have happened to me in December... but I'd prefer to say it didn't because I never knew. I didn't know anything about MCs before I started here. I just can't imagine what going through that feels like and :hugs: to everyone that has been through it.

Hi Ladies!

So many lovely lovely bump pics!!!

Claire - I love how you can see how much bigger your bump has gotten! I have taken 1 photo a week since 5 weeks, so I'm going to put them altogether this weekend and will post my progression!

Hibiscus - your bump is lovely too! It's clearly not fat, especially if you say it's feeling more solid!

Aurora - do they say if it's a girl, your bump hangs lower than if it's a boy?

2016 - don't be shy to post on this thread hon! Your hcg and progesterone results are fantastic, and it sounds like this one is going to be a sticky!! :hugs:

GG - I'm going to go over to your journal to take a look at your bump pic! :)

Sweetmama - I'm so so sorry that you're going through this...I can't imagine how awful this feels for you - but you know that we're all here for you :flower:

I had my 12 week scan today! They did an NT scan, which looked fine (though I'm not sure how accurate it is!) I had a blood test too, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow. The baby was so active, it was wiggling and doing rolly-pollys, and waving its hand in the air - such a squermer! Then about 5 mins later, it zonked out fast asleep and we couldn't wake it back up! So cute!! attached are some pics...

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 13
GG - I'm such a dunce! I just went back on the thread and say your bump pic! I got it muddles with Claire's... sorry Claire!! Lovely bump...and btw, awesome tat! :)

Joli.... Lively scan pics! Now beanie looks like a proper little baby! Yay! :)

Love seeing all of the bump pics!!! :)

hibiscus: Definately a bump, very round!! Happy 2nd tri!

Clairenicole: happy 2nd tri to you as well! cute bump! Have you talked to your manager about how often you're scheduled? I had that happen when I was pregnant with ds, they kept scheduling me for 9 hour shifts and only giving a day off in between, awful when you feel like crap!

devi: Your scan is so soon! yay! Can't wait for pics!! :) So sweet that your dh felt the baby!!! Must be so much more real to both of you.

2016: so happy you're here! :)

Mommymichele: haven't heard from you in a bit, any news or bump pics?

tink: I'm sorry that you were disappointed,:hugs: looking forward to hearing about the next scan though. It could be wrong, one family I know ended up having a girl after going with a firefighter scheme after the 20 week scan said boy! I know this isn't always the case but everyone I know that had only girls or only boys ended up being very happy with how it turned out once their family was complete and wouldn't change it for the world. I was wondering if you are planning on having more, just out of curiosity (I'm quite nosy I guess) I always wonder when we'll stop, hopefully at least one more for us (or several) I'm rather longwinded today!

little aurora: I can never tell between boy and girls bumps! Do you have a feeling at all? cute bump btw :)

joli, gg already posted in the other thread about your pics!

mumma2b: Hello! Haven't seen you here before! Congrats on your bfp and welcome!!

I had my 12 week scan today! They did an NT scan, which looked fine (though I'm not sure how accurate it is!) I had a blood test too, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow. The baby was so active, it was wiggling and doing rolly-pollys, and waving its hand in the air - such a squermer! Then about 5 mins later, it zonked out fast asleep and we couldn't wake it back up! So cute!! attached are some pics...

Aww sooo cute!!
Congrats! Isn't it great to see that everything is doing OK?

edit: I forgot to say happy 12 weeks! That's a big milestone :thumbup:

Happy 9 weeks, Nicole!! Woohoo! :bunny:

DH and I have some exciting news. We put in an offer on a condo and, after going back and forth with the seller a couple of times, we have a deal! It's the first floor of a 3 floor Victorian. I'm so excited. It's pretty much exactly what we had wanted.
Now, we just have to hope that the inspection goes well and we don't have any trouble with the financing. Fingers crossed...

Thanks, everyone, for the nice words about my "bump". DH is trying to reassure me, too. I can't wait for the day when it really does feel more like a bump to me than a roll haha

Hi Ladies!

So many lovely lovely bump pics!!!

Claire - I love how you can see how much bigger your bump has gotten! I have taken 1 photo a week since 5 weeks, so I'm going to put them altogether this weekend and will post my progression!

Hibiscus - your bump is lovely too! It's clearly not fat, especially if you say it's feeling more solid!

Aurora - do they say if it's a girl, your bump hangs lower than if it's a boy?

2016 - don't be shy to post on this thread hon! Your hcg and progesterone results are fantastic, and it sounds like this one is going to be a sticky!! :hugs:

GG - I'm going to go over to your journal to take a look at your bump pic! :)

Sweetmama - I'm so so sorry that you're going through this...I can't imagine how awful this feels for you - but you know that we're all here for you :flower:

Oh my gosh Joli, bub is gorgeous!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I think my favorite would have to be of her/him sucking its thumb...what a little cutie :cloud9:
off to work
hugs

I am on cloud 9 atm!! here is our beautifull baby

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0117.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_01251.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_01d18.jpg

baby kept its legs tightly closed so we couldnt see if it was a boy or a girl!!
what do you think tho???

Joli - Lovely pics.... its so much fun to see the LO moving and all in the scan.. hahah.. wow..

Nicole - yes it is so much more real to HIM now.. for me its been real all the time.. lol

mumma2b - welcome.. i will add you to the front page.. please share a short story about yourself.. so we can get to know you better..

hibiscus - YAY for the condo!! thats awesome news.. congrats love..

aurora - AWESOME baby pic.. is the baby sucking the thumb in the first one?? so cute!! gosh the baby is so big now.. wowie!!

2016 - where are you??

Aurora - what a fantastic scan!! I've heard that if you haven't put on much weight elsewhere other than your tummy, and you have that healthy glow, it's a girl, and if you're all bloated and don't look quite like yourself, it's a boy, because of all the testosterone... how do you feel?

Hibiscus - that's great news about the condo! When is your completion date?

Britt - I just noticed you add 'clomid' to your signature - I'm soooo keeping my fx'd for you!! I think clomid is going to have a really positive effect on you!

Devi - how are you feeling hon? I honestly can't believe how far along you have gotten!

Tink - it does feel fantastic that the bub looks like a baby now rather than a little bean! DH was in shock when it moved, and he says he hasn't been able to concentrate at work all day, and every time he closes his eyes he can see the little babe doing its summersaults!

Sweetmama - how are you coping now? We're with you! :hugs:

joli i love your scan pics!!!

With my 2 boys i was bloated and put on weight everwhere. This time its all bump!!!

ooohh - Aurora, sounds like a girl!!!!

Hibiscus - that's great news about the condo! When is your completion date?

If all goes well, we will close June 4. We're trying to qualify for the federal government's first time homebuyers' tax credit, which expires June 30. Hope we make it!

That's awesome Hibiscus - how exciting! new baby and new house :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->