(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I reckon that's a girl bump littleaurora. Are you going to find out at the scan? Good luck! :)

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm loads smaller this time bump-wise! Which is why I thought girl for me.

2016.... My stepson is called Bradley and my other 2 sons are called Finlay and Jack so we thought Theo would fit in nicely with the other names. Still secretly hoping to hear girl at 20 week scan but not holding out too much hope! Lol

Cute bump coming on there GG! :)

Ladies, I'm very sorry and sad to annouce that my time with you is over, I'm miscarrying. I've had severe cramping and lots of clotting.

Ladies, I'm very sorry and sad to annouce that my time with you is over, I'm miscarrying. I've had severe cramping and lots of clotting.

Aww, noo! I'm so sorry :cry:

I've been there several times and I know how difficult it is. It's almost certainly something that was unavoidable and had nothing to do with anything you did or didn't do. :hugs:

hibiscus....13+3? Are you counting that as the end of 1st tri??? :wohoo: So happy for you! :hugs:

I'm not sure when the box moves. Today, I'm actually only 13+1. Even though my last US dated it two days ahead, I'm going to stay where I am, I think, since my OB/GYN is keeping the same due date for me.

Thanks for pointing that out. I have another milestone to look forward to in 2 days--yay!!

As far as first tri vs second tri, I consider 13 weeks the beginning of 2nd tri. I saw a couple of places say it's 14 weeks, but I'm too impatient to wait for that!!

just echoing what other girls have said, so sad, hope u get a sticky bean soon xxxx

BTW, 13+ weeks is too early to feel baby kicking, right?? That wouldn't make sense.
I am having some odd sensations in my lower tummy today that don't feel familiar to me.
Could always be gas or something.
Thoughts??

Here are my latest belly pics from 13w1d. Trying to feel less gross but it's hard. At this stage, it still seems like it's mostly just fat being pushed out. It does feel a tad bit firmer than it did a couple of weeks ago, though.

Attachments

• belly 13w1d-a.jpg
    belly 13w1d-a.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • belly 13w1d-b.jpg
    belly 13w1d-b.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
BTW, Claire, I never commented on your bump!
Very cute! :thumbup: Since we're basically at the same stage, it will be neat to track the "belly race", see who can get the biggest the fastest. I'll let you win :haha:

omg i just did a side by side look to compare today's pic with one from about 11 days ago. my belly is so much bigger. Mostly squish :cry:

sweetmama - OH NO!! I am so sorry.. wishing you a sticky one soon.. get some rest love.

aurora - I got no clue!! I cant tell diff btwn girl & boy bumps.. hahha.. I got to learn how to do that.. awesome bump regardless

claire -

gg - cute bump.. u look lovely .. how u feeling?

Tink - I love the name Theo .. when is the scan??

hibiscus - that is a bump!! gorgeous !! 13 weeks may be too early to feel, but you never know, at your last Ultrasound did they tell you where the placenta was?? I started feeling FAINT tickling at around 14 weeks, got stronger & noticeable at 15 weeks, 16 weeks there was mild tapping / popping sensation, got stronger at 18 weeks... I can feel the baby moving and tapping / nudging alot now..

Last night DH felt the baby MOVE & KICK !! YAY!!!

Poor thing was feeling so left out .. we went for a walk & I was telling him how all day long baby was moving and kicking away.. he was like "how come I cannot feel it" I said maybe in another 2 weeks .. then later at home baby was active and I told him to put his hand on belly and there was a big kick, HE FELT IT ALL>> HE WAS BEAMING from ear to ear....
i myself hadnt felt baby from outside yet, (I didnt try) -- -SOOOOO HAPPY!!

I got my BIG ultrasound this Friday 23rd.. YAY.. cant wait to see Pandu again!! Still on team YELLOW!!

oops forgot claire - bellys are supposed to get bigger u know.. lol.. Happy 2nd tri!!

Happy 2nd tri Hibiscus!!

hey devi im ok thanks, still nauseas but other than that fine :) ooo not long for your scan :) xxxxx

sweetmama- I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: I hope you have a sticky one soon!!!

Aurora- Boy!

Think- I LOVE theo!!!

Dev- Awesome that he felt it too! YAY!

I knowwwww tummys are supposed to get bigger when your pregnant.. as long as the rest of me doesn't I'm going to be okay I think lol. I should fit into most of my clothes soon and since i just lost some weight all my pants are big on me so I'm not even growing INTO them yet. I'm hoping not to be in maternity clothes at all... By the time I'm too big for a belly band (or hair tie) I'm not going to be working anymore I don't think and then I can be in pj pants! On that note! I need some work advice!
My doctor put me on 5 hour shifts at work and she told me that the cramping I'm feeling and the round ligament pain is the baby telling me to slow down. Now work is scheduling me 5 or 6 days a week in a row which I know is nothing to you full timers but I'm a part timer and cashiering is realllllly hard on my body! I'm thinking about asking for every other day off... in stead of work 5 have 1 day off then work 5 :( Oh thinks thats not a good idea but I think he thinks pregnancy symptoms are over dramatized! And I am a drama mama so I'm sure that doesn't help. What do ya'll think?
Oh and walmart..... so mean to pregnant women!

hibiscus - that is a bump!! gorgeous !! 13 weeks may be too early to feel, but you never know, at your last Ultrasound did they tell you where the placenta was?? I started feeling FAINT tickling at around 14 weeks, got stronger & noticeable at 15 weeks, 16 weeks there was mild tapping / popping sensation, got stronger at 18 weeks... I can feel the baby moving and tapping / nudging alot now..

Last night DH felt the baby MOVE & KICK !! YAY!!!

Poor thing was feeling so left out .. we went for a walk & I was telling him how all day long baby was moving and kicking away.. he was like "how come I cannot feel it" I said maybe in another 2 weeks .. then later at home baby was active and I told him to put his hand on belly and there was a big kick, HE FELT IT ALL>> HE WAS BEAMING from ear to ear....
i myself hadnt felt baby from outside yet, (I didnt try) -- -SOOOOO HAPPY!!

I got my BIG ultrasound this Friday 23rd.. YAY.. cant wait to see Pandu again!! Still on team YELLOW!!

Yay! Thanks for the info. I'm guessing it's too early to feel anything, esp since this is baby #1. Maybe in a couple of weeks?

That's awesome that your hubby felt the baby move last night! I can't wait for DH to feel. Even after seeing the baby on the US last week, it still doesn't seem real to him, which I totally understand. It barely seems real to me.

We ordered a fetal doppler from Amazon. Only 60 bucks. how could I resist?? haha. Once he hears the HB, maybe it will seem more real.

Can't wait to see your US from this week!! Baby should be huge by now

Can I ask a question that might totally sound insensitive... but itsn't ment that way?

If you wern't TTC and you had a MC at 4 weeks and never knew you were pregnant, would you know the difference between the MC and AF?

Hey Devi! Can't believe you DH could feel baby! How cool! :) I've only had the odd flutter so far, nothing like with my 2 DS's! You and I are close in gestation too aren't we? How's your bump coming on now? Mine is so much smaller than with my previous pregnancies. Must try to post pics soon.

My NHS scan is scheduled for 4 May so 2 weeks time and then we will know if it really is a boy for sure. Can't wait! ;)

Can I ask a question that might totally sound insensitive... but itsn't ment that way?

If you wern't TTC and you had a MC at 4 weeks and never knew you were pregnant, would you know the difference between the MC and AF?

If you went ttc and not peeing on a stick all the time around AF time.. then you wouldnt know that you were pregnant..

If u MC at 4 weeks, it would be roughly the same time / few days later AF would be due.. soo it would seem like a heavier AF with perhaps more cramps.. SOOO>>. you wouldnt know if it was a MC

Hey Devi! Can't believe you DH could feel baby! How cool! :) I've only had the odd flutter so far, nothing like with my 2 DS's! You and I are close in gestation too aren't we? How's your bump coming on now? Mine is so much smaller than with my previous pregnancies. Must try to post pics soon.

My NHS scan is scheduled for 4 May so 2 weeks time and then we will know if it really is a boy for sure. Can't wait! ;)

Yup we are pretty close in gestation.. Bump is coming along great! getting bigger.. I got my scan this friday..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->