(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

tink I cant completely understand where your coming from. I have 2 boys and am desperately hoping that this wee one is a girl!!
don't feel bad for feeling disappointed . (((((HUGS)))))

ladybird - take care of yourself

Joli - looks like it is time for maternity pants!! ;)

MM - happy 15 weeks!! wowie!! congrats on the kicks!

aurora - I have a wriggley baby too.. heheh.. no strong kicks yet.. but I can feel nudges..

Tink - congrats on the baby boy!! sorry is not what u wanted.. Im sure you are happy regardless.. Ohhh.. must be terrible getting stuck like that.. glad you are at home & safe..

I just started a container garden on my balcony.. planted veggies.. tomatoes, chillies, peppers, strawberry's.. Cant wait for them to grow.. YAY!!

woohoo 2016!!!! Lots of sticky in the right place dust coming your way!!

I'm back!!! Had a blast this weekend!!!

Welcome back 2016!!! YAY! :dust:

Big warm special welcome to 2016!!! This was totally looks like a sticky! Your tests are looking great for 9/10dpo!

Happy 15 weeks MM! - I can't believe you can already feel little kicks! I had no idea they started that early!

Devi - yes, it looks like I'm going to have to do some shopping soon! haha.

Tink - don't feel bad about wanting a girl, especially when you've already got your boys, it's totally understandable! I'm sure that you'll be bonding even closer with your baby boy though, now that you know what gender he is :)

Devi - your veg garden sounds fantastic! I love growing home veggies - we're moving into a new house towards the end of the year, and I have my heart set on growing a Pineapple tree! I've had friends tell me that if you cut off the top of a pineapple, and plant it, then it grows into a tree really easily (certainly out here with the tropical climate).

Thanks for your support ladies! :) Think I've come to terms with the fact that baby no 3 is another boy..... Even managed to find a name I think we both like (that's a first btw! Lol). Thought of Theo!

I know I'll love him to bits despite him not being the daughter I really wanted! :)

Tink...Theo is a great name :thumbup: What are your other son's names? One of my friend has just given birth to her 4th boy and another friend to her 3rd. Some women are just destined to me mother's of sons. Both my friends are so incredibly looked after and blessed my their boys! :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome girls! Forgive me if I don't feel too confident to cross over here properly yet. Call it once bitten twice shy :blush:
I have given myself a little preggo ticker and have put myself on the Aphrodite graduate list....first time in both cases.....so it feels like progress I think! :thumbup:

Got bloods done today and they were hCG 50, Progesterone 90! Getting more done on Wednesday.
As hibiscus kindly pointed out on the TTC thread, the average hCG at 11dpo according to Betabase is 23 and progesterone should range between 9 & 47 in first tri. So I am on track/ahead of the game. Of course this means nothing if the numbers don't rise properly. The hCG needs to go up by 66% or more (so to 83 or greater) by then otherwise I am at risk for another ectopic :nope:

Please cross everything for me and hope and pray my luck has turned!

My bump.... ok so OH said he could tell it was there... So I'ma gonna put a pic up! But I feel so fat! So no laughing!:haha:

Attachments

• 100_1572.jpg
    100_1572.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
cute lil bump claire!!

2016 - sounds good!! my fingers, legs, arms & everything crossed for you!!

2016 - I'm praying for you and have everything crossed for you.

Claire - cute belly!

ClaireNicole....thanks for the prayers. And that's not fat - THAT'S BABY!!!! :yipee:

hibiscus....13+3? Are you counting that as the end of 1st tri??? :wohoo: So happy for you! :hugs:

2016!! WHOOP!! WB!

I have my scan tomorrow...just for fun...what do you think girl or boy bump??

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0015-2-1-1.jpg

i vote girl!

here is my 10w4day bump :blush: im still carrying xmas weight but its def bigger than 8w

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/th_DSC06410.jpg https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/th_DSC06440.jpg

excuse the crap tattoo i was very young x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"