(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

littleaurora: Love the scan pics, you got really good pics! So cute! I gained weight all over with my DS too. I think it's a good sign that you're just getting a bump this time! Did you ever find a cheaper gender scan?

gg: what kind of dopplar did you get? that's exciting, hopefully you'll be able to find it soon. It's really early to hear on the dopplar, my friend found if she had an empty stomach she could find it more easily.

hibiscus: very exciting about the condo! Congrats! You'll have a nice new home for your little one. How are you doing? First tri symptoms going away yet?

devi: That's great that it's been so real to you the whole time, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that there was actually a baby in there for a long time as silly as that seems!

I am on cloud 9 atm!! here is our beautifull baby

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0117.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_01251.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_01d18.jpg

baby kept its legs tightly closed so we couldnt see if it was a boy or a girl!!
what do you think tho???

absolutely breath taking!! gorgeous- that is a cute little person in there.
I have no guesses on gender based on U/S sorry...but I hope that you have what you want.....However.....If I had to pick one or the other today for you it would be girl
xx

its an angelsounds one nicole, i know its early il keep trying iv just ate a steak dinner so no empty stomach for me anymore!
p.s baby really likes steak! xx

GG.... I didn't hear my baby's heartbeat with the Doppler until I was almost 12 weeks.... Think that's quite normal tbh so don't worry! :)

Nicole.... DH won't let me have any more babies after this one so looks like this is it for me. I just want to be able to chill and enjoy my pregnancy but can't relax until I've had that next scan on 4 May!!

Devi.... Good luck with your scan on Friday.... Looking forward to piccies! Yay! :)

I'm around, just been busy here at home. I will be MIA till Monday, BIL needs his laptop and our desktop has to go to the shop, can't do anything on it.

Everything here is going pretty well. STILL having sinus issues, been having them since October, nothing works, I give up. DH's birthday is on Monday and I'm kidnapping him!

hello folks

Just thought I'd post a pic of my 11 week bump taken this morning. I feel big already and have to wear maternity jeans or a size larger in trousers.
Joli and Aurora - loving the scan pics girls, they are sooo beautiful.

A big hello to everyone else, im still trying to catch up with everything so please bear with me! x

Attachments

• 11 weeks bump.jpg
    11 weeks bump.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks gg, just wanna get past the "just feel fat" stage now! X

great bump ladybird!!

GG - hope you ended up finding bean on the doppler.. dont worry if you dont.. beanie is still small and could be hiding..

So i've been feeling soooo bad! which is okay... I guess thats the price you pay. HOWEVER I went to Walmart today to pick up some paperwork and came home with 2 things that are making me feel like a whole new freakin person... still crappy but a LESS crappy person!

My new survival kit: Puffs plus with lotion and Peah Herbal hot tea caffine free of course:cloud9: I feel so good when I'm drinking it! crappy the second i'm not but soooooo good when I am :coffee: <-- my new life lol

Ladybird- I LOVE YOUR BUMP! You look soo preggers and SO NOT FAT! I'm so jealous!

GG- I bought a cheap doppler.. and I have yet to hear a thing... OH won't let me get a nice one... so I'm not but it works more like a stethascope then a doppler... so I'm giving it awhile before I start trying again... it just frusterates and worries me! then I get to thinking must not be preggers anymore, but I still feel like crap and thats not reassuring enough??:shrug: IDK what were gonna do with me. (please don't let my OH smother me when I'm sleeping!)

Don't know what I'd do without you girls!:hugs:

Loving the bumpage Ladybird :yipee:

What a lovely round bump Ladybird!!

hehe devi no bean is till hiding! I tried talking him/her out but to no avail...

claire/nicole id be a hypercrite if i said dont worry as I am lol but im sure everything is ok with us as you say they are cheap dopplers and as devi said baby is small and v good at playing hide and seek :) il tell oh il hunt him down if u dissapear off the boards lol xx

Aww thanks for the bump compliments girls.

2016- hoping u get your blood results before they close. I'm sure they'll be great.

GG - beany is prob just hiding until he makes an appearance at yr scan nxt week :)

claire - survival kit sounds good to me Hun, what ever gets you through the day.

Something terrible seems to have happened to me.......i've gone off chocolate!!!!!
I'm a bit of a choco-holic so this is a bit of a shock for me. I now want crisps instead! It's just a shame I haven't developed a fancy for something healthier like salads but never mind :) x

GG - just one month till the wedding!!!! how does it feel?

sooo excited! we have been paying things off today spent a fortune but can relax a bit more knowing its been paid and start to look forward to it more!

its all falling into place :) i really really really cant wait to bring mrs cain xxxx

Aww thanks for the bump compliments girls.

2016- hoping u get your blood results before they close. I'm sure they'll be great.

Got them at lunchtime! Sorry but I posted in my journal and TTC thread and forgot to put on here :dohh: Keep forgetting I'm a graduate!!!

hcg went up from 50 to 195 (so more than doubled) and progesterone went from 90 to 115! :happydance:
I am over the mooooooon! :wohoo:

That is fantastic news love!!!! YAY!!!

:hugs::happydance::happydance::thumbup::cloud9::baby::crib::mail::blue::pink::yellow::dance:
:yipee::headspin::football::loopy::wohoo:

Now stop with all the analyzing and start enjoying the next 2-3 weeks before you get hit with the morning sickness... LOL .. :sick:

happy 4 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->