(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Aurora, sorry to hear about your fall! That's scary. I'm worried about something like that happening all the time :(

2016--congrats on the 2-3 weeks test. woohoo!

As for me, I got my home doppler yesterday and was able to find the bean's heartbeat after about 5 minutes of looking for it. It was about 158 BPM. Yay! The gel was such a mess, though, that I'm thinking I won't do it more than once a week (if I can restrain myself)

Oh oh.. sorry abt the fall aurora.. hope u & baby is ok..

2016 - yay for digi.. I see you finally got a grad ticker for your sign ;)

Happy birthday MM's DH!!

Yup it is very quite in here!! where is everyone???!?!

Today is the BIG ultrasound!! whoohoo.. its at 5pm thou.. and its just 7:20am now.. all day to kill time..

Oh oh.. sorry abt the fall aurora.. hope u & baby is ok..

2016 - yay for digi.. I see you finally got a grad ticker for your sign ;)

Happy birthday MM's DH!!

Yup it is very quite in here!! where is everyone???!?!

Today is the BIG ultrasound!! whoohoo.. its at 5pm thou.. and its just 7:20am now.. all day to kill time..

Yay for you! But I have to wait till Monday to hear your news, I have to drop the laptop off in about 3 hours.

:hugs:Hope everything is ok aurora, that happened to me with my first son, fell right on my bump. Luckily everything was ok so I'm sure your bubs will be fine

whayy heyy 2-3 weeks 2016, so chuffed for you. Can't wait to see the 3+!

Good luck with the scan Devi, can't wait to hear which team you are on! X

Devi....can't remember what I guessed for you last time, but you are giving off :pink: vibes today! :hugs: So looking forward to hearing about the scan and seeing piccies! :yipee:

oh no its not a great weekend for me!!

first the fall now my oven!

My poor oven is broken I had a roast chicken dinner all ready to go!!! Now what?! Wont be able to get it fixed until Monday now! BOO HISS!!!!!

So its honey and mustard sausages with mash tonight and spag bol tomorrow.

Well scan went awesome!! I AM ON TEAM .......................

YELLOW!!!

Hahahahaha.. DH & I had decided from before that we weren't gna find out the sex.. & keep it a surprise.. But we were tempted.. but stood our ground! The tech made us close our eyes when she was checking if the "bits" were ok.. hehe.. They dont write the sex on the file (since we didnt find out), so my OB-GYN wont know & there will be no slip-ups.. but the ultrasound was awesome & pretty long (abt 40mins or so).. PANDU is just fine.. & so big.. The baby is measuring right for the number of weeks too..

Well scan went awesome!! I AM ON TEAM .......................

YELLOW!!!

Hahahahaha.. DH & I had decided from before that we weren't gna find out the sex.. & keep it a surprise.. But we were tempted.. but stood our ground! The tech made us close our eyes when she was checking if the "bits" were ok.. hehe.. They dont write the sex on the file (since we didnt find out), so my OB-GYN wont know & there will be no slip-ups.. but the ultrasound was awesome & pretty long (abt 40mins or so).. PANDU is just fine.. & so big.. The baby is measuring right for the number of weeks too..

Team Yellow???? Oh you little rotter keeping up in suspense like that. It will be an awesome surprise when your little one makes his/her appearance and you have that "IT'S A................WHATEVER" moment :hugs:

So pleased all went well. Do you have any new pics of Pandu to share?
xx

Hey Devi - That's awesome that the scan went so well!! I'm impressed that you and DH were able to stay away from temptation - I am dying to know, the sooner the better! haha.

As promised ladies, here is my 12 week bump collage! I'll do another one at 24 weeks! :)

Attachments

• First Trimester.jpg
    First Trimester.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 12
21+2

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0012-2.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0013-1.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0011-4.jpg

Lovely lovely bump Aurora! x

joli!! awesome pics.. your lil beanie is soon going to make an appearance

aurora - your bump is awesome!! I see in one of them.. cant see your feet under your bump!!

I do have some pics - will post on monday

Love the bump pics Joli and Littleaurora! :) I must add some of mine soon too! Looking forward to seeing your scan pics Devi! ;)

Loving the pics Joli and Aurora, they're fab.

Devi - so glad that everything went well with the scan and I am sooo impressed with your willpower at not finding out what team you're on (apart from yellow!) x

Joli: love the bump collage! You have such a cute little bump!

littleaurora: your bump is so round!! love it!

devi: Excited for the scan pictures, and am also impressed with your willpower. :thumbup: I'm so excited to find out what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->